/al/ - Albania Flag

/al/ - Albania

where do Albanians come from?

(Not a thread for Anti-Albanian LARPing or shills I want direct answers)

Honestly I have been baffled by this shit. I am Half Greek Half Albanian and I don't even know where Albanians come from.

I have been lurking in so much /balk/ threads that I think I'm gonna get autism but when I was in those threads I saw lots of posts from Serbs and Macedonians saying Albanians are from the Caucasus or are Turk Rapebabies. I see posts from Greeks saying they are some type of proto-Greek or Pelasgian. And I even see some Westerners say Albanians are a type of Italian or even sometimes Vlach. This is a hotly debated topic and I have came up with some theories myself being that I live in a household were Albanian, Cappadocian Greek, and Turkish are spoken and I have a first hand experience of the Albanian Language.

So far I am stumped but I am leaning to the theory Albanians are some type of knock off Greek as in a Pelasgian mixed with a type of Pre Slavic Balkan population (Not Illyrians) but a type of Daco-Moesian population.
they are the oldest Europeans that exist. nobody knows maybe from another planet
they aint vlachs
vlachs run their country
>>1487643(OP)
>where do Albanians come from?
Mordor.
Literally fucking orcs.
>>1487643(OP)
serbs and albanians are the same mudslime rapebabies and halflings. Thier dna is part rat, part cockroach.

you barely find any humans at those places.

we should genocide them
>>1487643(OP)
They're natives, descended from native balkan preslavic populations. How exactly they came to exist, how their language sprang out of nowhere, I have no idea.
Why are so many Americans and people from relevant countries obsessed with this tiny Eastern Euro non-entity? Seems to have a much bigger cultural footprint in the West than it deserves.
Illyrian tribes were native to the region and many Albanians trace their lineage back to them. Add Roman, Italian, Greek, Slavic and Turkish influence and migration.
Ask the elders. A man can only have one tribe.
>>1487643(OP)
>that mentally sick leaf that is obsessed with albanians
What’s the Albanian language related to?
What kind of people live by the sea supposedly for thousands of years yet has almost no words for various types of fish and sea related things at all.
Best case scenario they came with the Ottomans in 13th century.
Worst case they are post 17th century invention.
>>1487643(OP)
Made up ethnicity. Probably all the above-mentioned forced to be one state after the french revolution and enlightenment. Before you call me a Serb deretićfag I also believe Serbs of today are largely different from medieval Serbs. We are very mixed and retain maybe 20% of Slav dna.
God I wish that were me
>>1487643(OP)
there is a lot of germanic blood in Albanian people
>>1487643(OP)
They are not native to the Balkans. They come from the Middle East roughly the same place where the original t*rks came from (seljuks).

Nowadays they are like cancer - fast breeding, dumb, dirty and a nation of inbred criminal cockroaches.
>>1487643(OP)
Is this a trick question?
>>1487643(OP)
north africa
>>1487643(OP)
Probably remnants of the Parthian Empire that was defeated by the Romans around 200AD.
>>1487643(OP)
Turk rapebabies, if you'd ever been to Albania there'd be no doubt in your mind.
They're descendant from the old kingdom of Epirus and Macedonia.
>>1487643(OP)
SE Europe could be the next Tawain if you stop committing crimes and being intolerant of other races.
a lot of albanians seem to end up in Newtown CT. I guess that place attracts creeper criminals
>>1487643(OP)
Hell, Albania is the spawn of satan
>>1487643(OP)
They are definitely not native. Not a single trace of Albanians from the history older than 100 years.
>>1487643(OP)
Albanian has similarities with Messapian and Thracian, so the simplest solution would be that they settled close to where they are now back in the PIE days.

also there was a tribe called "Albanoi" in today's Albania, and Albanians called themselves something like "Arbanas" or "Arbereshe" until recently, "Sqhiper" is a more recent invention.
>>1487643(OP)
Albanians are a race of angels sent by god to judge and keep track of the mortal races
>>1487643(OP)
Albanians, the best race of the Balkans with Romanians (if you consider them Balkanic), peaceful isolated population which culture survived, Romans, Greek, Slavic and Turkish occupation, minding his own business form thousands of years, his language is an isolated indo European language same as Greek and Armenian, DNA speaking Pic related are the most common result of Albanians
>>1487643(OP)
Relations with Albanians and ancient people
>>1487643(OP)
First of all, your map doesnt show the full story. Albanians are spread ALL AROUND GREECE, as “Arvanites”. In fact, the Attic Peninsula was mostly Arvanite up until after WWII with assimilation policies and modern mass immigration movements. Albanians also have a major historical presence in southern Italy.

To answer your question, I think Albanian language comes from the Caucasus. It’s an Indo-European language most related to Armenian and Greek, and some suggest Hittite as well. I think Albanian as a language was brought into southern Europe either by the Turks via Anatolia, or by the Pecenegs or Magyars as fellow migratory travellers during the Middle Ages.
>>1487643(OP)
as far as i know, they originate from somewhere within old persian borders.

maybe the spartans fucked them so hard, they sailed north until they came to a place hidden by mountains, and they thought "perfect. nobody will find us here ever, we can have 20 kids each and fuck our daughters"

and this is how albania rose to power. or something similar to that
>>1487643(OP)
They were once elves
>>1487643(OP)
>where do Albanians come from?

Tough one.
My personal opinion is that genetically they originate from population settled there during roman empire.
your knowledge is a mess
albanians greeks are the same population mostly
albania is a place without temples,like greece has, i mean the new ones built 3k yrs before
there is almost a castle in every hill-top of albanian and they might be n! older than those greeces temples
this place is so old you need multidiscipliary education and expertise just to scratch the surface
>>1487643(OP)
Mystery has been revealed a long time ago you fucktard
>>1487643(OP)
turkish rapebabies
>>1487643(OP)
Albanians are where all europe started. Now stop making those threads faggot
azerbaijan
>>1487643(OP)
>half greek half albanian
and full abomination, u moslem goblin
>>1487643(OP)
Genetically we are literally just illyrians from the Dalmatian tribe. My backup for this claim is the fact that when a expedition was made towards examining old bones for their genes in a cemetery that had bones that dated around 300-140 B.C they found that these bones had a majority J2b2 and E1b in the haplogroup which are most predominantly found in modern Albanians but also at a lesser extent in Montenegrins, Bosniaks, and Croats
>>1487643(OP)
>where do Albanians come from
Roll Tide!
>>1487643(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66B3XiJELCs
>>1487643(OP)
>This is a hotly debated topic
you wish, no one actually cares
>>1487643(OP)
You come from Noah through his son Japheth, maybe you also have the blood of The 12 Lost Tribes of Israel.
>>1487643(OP)
Don't worry. Can't be worse than leaf.