/al/ - Albania Flag

/al/ - Albania

You will Never Remove Albania

Albanians are the Chechens of Europe.
All Europe fears the Albanian.
Albania does not have any of the problems eurocucks have.
> islamification?
already refugee
> no guns
we don't care
> race replacement
we're expanding. Kosovo done, servia next.
> skittles
not welcome
> thots
we control them

You will NEVER beat us.
>>349892(OP)
The real question is why russia is afraid of chechens and why serbia is afraid of albanians? You are both micro states with shit basically non existent army and they are still terrified of both of you
>>349892(OP)
> no guns
lol what

For the rest well said brotha
>>349892(OP)
Kek, Albanians are gypsies but with a country. You are a worthless race, your country is nothing but a money-laundering scheme for your drug dealers.
>>349892(OP)
Then why don't you stay in your pathetich shithole of a country shitskin?
>>349892(OP)
>Had a king literally called Zog
>>349892(OP)
You're the only people the majority of europeans DOUBT/don't know you're are europeans and everybody thinks you live right next to fucking pakistan for how savage, criminal and shitskined you are.
I honestly learned of analbozergs and albozergia when I worked in London, bought a car just to avoid more of your ilk.

I don't know what kind of mongrels you are, but you make the italian mafia seem like a respected geopolitical think-tank with members from Sorbona alumni.
I now understand why Greece, Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia, Italy wants to exterminate you all.
>>349892(OP)
Greater Albania now!
>>349892(OP)
Albania is a third world shithole filled with Islamic shitskin savages. “Albania” and “Europe” do not belong in the same sentence
>>349892(OP)
What is an Albania? Can you get one at Walmart?
>>349892(OP)
>Albania
Where?
>>349892(OP)
Albanians are degenerate subhumans. Stay in your shitholes. You don't belong to caucasian race.
>>349892(OP)
Nah mate u Albanians are a bunch of mongs
>>349892(OP)
>You will Never Remove Albania

Yet you left it for Australia
>>349892(OP)
>proud Albanian here
t. moved to another country because don't like living in Albania
>>349892(OP)
>You will NEVER beat us.
we will never give a fuck
>>349892(OP)
Albanians are thieves, murderers and more degenerate than not just the French, but also Eastern "Orthodox" nations and Protestant nations as well. Nobody in Europe would rather fuck an Albanian girl than a Swedish, French, British or Belarusian girl. You have failed Europe by converting and you will be recolonized and reconquered in the near future- God willing.
>>349892(OP)
>Cucked to Islam
>Became a nation of degenerate criminals
Islam is good for Europe though right guys?
>>349892(OP)
You literally exist only because america wills it, otherwise you would've been erased long ago. So tick tock roach, tick fucking tock.
Is John Cena Albanian?
>>349892(OP)
Albania is a shit tier third world country. No one cares if you are based.

On the other hand, Russia is a huge threat to western APPLE INC. values, so Russia is undr attack by homos.
Remember when Albanians used to fight Refugees. Now they are the Refugees. Turks tamed you well.
ehm the only reason you're good is because of US foreign policy. Need I remind you you got your assess saved 2 times already.
>>349892(OP)
Albanians are subhumans with inferior intellect who are at best only capable of manual labour. They're the niggers of europe, once they move to your neighbourhood, wave goodbye to your quality of living. They're incapable of talking normally, instead they scream at eachother. They keep themselves poor by spending all of their money on loud cars which they use to ruin the neighbourhood. And ofcourse they're highly violent and criminal.
>>349892(OP)
You can't remove something that doesn't exist
>>349892(OP)
I guess you meant Alabama. Never heard of Albania
>>349892(OP)
Albanians are literally niggers. You would have gotten genocided if it wasnt for the US.
Albanian niggers fear my shotgun
>>349892(OP)
>albania isnt cucked
also albania
>refugee
other than that if they werent refugee they arent all that bad desu, i've been there and its fine
>>349892(OP)
why the FUCK do you post that superfaggot?
>>349892(OP)
please take us too, bullbanians
they removed you, here
which put an end to constant burglaries, desu
>>349892(OP)
Said the wimpy faggot that was too scared to live among those stronk Albanians got tired of peeing in his undies all the time so moved to Australia. Stop pretending like you're some tough guy, I bet you're a scawny faggot that has a weird hate love relationshi with strong men, now go coom to that picture you posted like you were planning on doing.
>>349892(OP)
Idk but I heard romanians in diaspora get along pretty well with albanians, we get along with serbs too. I also heard that albanians respect Romania very much even Im not sure about that. You got streets named after some romanian scientists, lords and poets?
>>349892(OP)
Truly chechens of Europe
I genuinely don't believe anyone cares enough about Albania to want to remove it
>>349892(OP)
You are refugee. That makes you non-based by default
>>349892(OP)
>Kosovo done, servia next.

no dumbass, macedonia is next
>>349892(OP)
didn't Obama bomb someone to help the Albanian mafia?
Yeah yeah, fix your country.
>>349892(OP)
someone removed you out of albania it seems, you worthless shitmigrant
>>349892(OP)
Send some virgin šiptar qts desu
How does every Albanian cooking book start?
'Steal 2 eggs'.
>>349892(OP)
the most retarded individual i've ever known, not really disabled, retarded, was albanian