/am/ - Armenia Flag

/am/ - Armenia

"Differently Beautiful". This is the new frontier of leftist...

"Differently Beautiful". This is the new frontier of leftist nihilism. Pic related is a Gucci model, native from Armenia, and she is apparently the new standard of beauty for 2020.
>>1319096(OP)
Classic satanic inversion.
>>1319096(OP)
>jewish beauty 2020
>>1319096(OP)
Thank god, my horse was suffering from self-esteem issues and finally has someone to look up to.
shut up goy
everything unhealthy is beautiful
For fuck’s sake, let people be happy
>>1319096(OP)
Everything has its ups and downs. You might not enjoy fucking a chick with a masculine facial structure, but your sons will be Chads.

So too will fucking a chick with a feminine facial structure yield you betas.

Absolutely would.
>>1319096(OP)
its actually an improvement from the fat jogger ladyboy calvin klein plastered all over NYC.
She just needs an eyebrow trim.
She looks inbred.
Oy Vey
Having bizarre looking models to make your clothes pop is a common tactic of the haute fashion industry.
Would
id unironically rail this broad
>>1319096(OP)
Wow that literally looks like a bad ladyboy version of myself
>>1319096(OP)
>Pic related is a Gucci model,
Pretty sure that is Abigail Shapiro
>>1319096(OP)
Looks like a vulture hitting concrete, turned into a human face by an AI.
>>1319096(OP)
(((differently))) beautiful, goyim.
>>1319096(OP)
>endured a literal genocide
>literally no one cares because another ethnic group claims a monopoly on being victims of genocide and actively lobbies against the recognition of Armenian genocide so as to maintain their victim hood monopoly

I genuinely feel bad for Armenians
I think that's what they call 'striking'.
>>1319096(OP)
>armenians are jews that followed a rolling coin into a church
That's a dude.
And an ugly one that is
>>1319096(OP)
>Gucci

I'm pro Dolce and Gabbana. They're both flaming homosexuals (obviously) and they're against in vitro fertilization for junkie couples and called them "synthetic babies".

>“You are born and you have a father and a mother. Or at least it should be like this, that’s why I am not convinced by chemical children, synthetic babies, wombs for rent,” Dolce said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-eltonjohn-d-g/fashion-duo-dolce-and-gabbana-attacked-for-synthetic-babies-comment-idUSKBN0MC1W720150316
>>1319096(OP)
Beauty is objective.
Are Armenians Jews? Were the Turkroaches right about them all along?
Don’t worry about it. No matter how much uglies cope and push this false premise, it won’t change biology. People will continue to seek out objectively attractive people
>>1319096(OP)
Damn, makeup couldn't even help this one. Willing to bed she's as skinny as a fence post too, yuck.
>>1319096(OP)
NGL, I am a butterface aficionado. Her best view is face down, ass up..and I am ok with that.
omg so fucking hot
Gucci's market is joggers. Maybe they like that look.
>>1319096(OP)
>she is apparently the new standard of beauty for 2020

... in the west, because those hypocrite kikes won't be running those campaigns in Korea, Japan or the middle east
>>1319096(OP)
almost as hot as Rumer Willis
>>1319096(OP)
Dude its fucking gucci they always go for weird shit
>>1319096(OP)
This bitch looks like she's going to burn down a mansion to kill rich people and then rob the orphans of their fortune.
>>1319096(OP)
"Differently beautiful" is just pilpul speak for "ugly".
>>1319096(OP)
My G-d, she is beautiful.
>>1319096(OP)
Good. Keep white women out of the spotlight and out of those filthy minority magnets. I fucking hate when people get up in arms about there being less white people in conspicuous consumption ads. We need to cliche minority interracial couples into existence. STOP THINKING ABOUT WHITE WOMEN YOU FILTHY DARKIES.
>>1319096(OP)
She looks like she's unhappy but would make smart sons who win at Italian politics
>>1319096(OP)
THAT THING IS PROOF THAT BEAUTY IS OBJECTIVE LOL
>>1319096(OP)
I once knew a tiny woman with a huge witches nose. Yet somehow, she was most attractive woman I had ever seen. Everyone found her to be absolutely gorgeous!

FYI: That aint her.
>>1319096(OP)
Let’s see her bod
She looks like the McPoyle brother’s sister on Always Sunny.
>>1319096(OP)
>"Differently Beautiful"
LEFTY EUPHEMISM FOR MOTHERFUCKING UGLY LOL
just needs mopped
It looks like some dude named Ezekiel that you’d smoke weed with and listen to Tool
The word “homely” came into existence to deal with situations like this
>>1319096(OP)
have sex incel
>>1319096(OP)
This is what Abby Shapiro looks like to non-virgins.
Very Semitic looking.
>>1319096(OP)
>misunderstanding the point of fashion models
Seeing how this is just another attack on western beauty standards, wonder why (((they))) made it shave off that unibrow...
>>1319096(OP)
So are Jews just nose elves or what?
>>1319096(OP)
(((THEY))) CAN PUSH THAT ALL THEY WANT BUT 95% OF MEN WILL FIND THAT UGLY AND 100% OF WOMEN WILL SAY HOW GORGEOUS SHE IS ON INSTAGRAM AND THEN PROMPT,Y TELL EVERYONE WITHIN EAR SHOT HOW UGLY SHE IS.
>>1319096(OP)
Nose job, wax those eyebrows, collagen in the upper lip, fix the chin cleft, she would actually be very attractive. I don’t understand why, in this day and age, wealthy people don’t simply use plastic surgery. It’s not THAT expensive and it has advanced so far from the 90s and 00s. Look at Koreans — they’ll take a 6 and make her a 9 with very little effort.
Ugly babies should be killed at birth and how long before the left start putting literal retards/handicapped downs clowns on a pedestal since all they are doing is projecting their own low self esteem by putting this orchybrid in focus.
>>1319096(OP)
No amount of cultural marxism can change what is naturally beautiful. this is truly where God and the Devil diverge.
>>1319096(OP)
>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m Anon. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis
>>1319096(OP)
Whoever reproduces with things like this should burn.
>>1319096(OP)
Her face is almost a caricature of an ugly Armenian man. There are many attractive Armenian women and yet she is chosen. No agenda here.

Pic related is the Armenian singer Sirusho (Siranoush Harutyunyan).
>>1319096(OP)
That looks like a fucking rat.
>>1319096(OP)
BRUH SHE LOOK LIKE MY REFUGEE ASS UNCLE LMFAOOOOOOOO
>>1319096(OP)
She looks like the McPoyle chick from IASIP
>>1319096(OP)
Honestly that is an ugly mug. But at least it’s not covered in facial hair and a grown together eyebrow. I’d be fine with this as a face so long as the ass and tits are huge and send signals of fertility to my hindbrain and bear me strong children who will get plenty of mothers milk. Could care less about her ugly ass mug. She doesn’t need to be seen or heard just needs to make me a sandwich and do the dishes
>>1319096(OP)
Looks like a kike, so I'm not surprised (((they))) like her.
Meh. This or Tess Holiday.
>>1319096(OP)
I saw her instagram lol. She literally looks like a rat. All people from the Caucasus look like her too, very long crooked noses and large bulging rat eyes. Disgusting!
>>1319096(OP)
>now even 2/10s will think they are too good to fuck you.
>>1319096(OP)
I think she is cute. It's a weird and new kind of beauty. I don't know what's your incels problem???
Would.
>>1319096(OP)
I kinda like it. It's like those rare village people that tend to get ignored but being brought to the light. Her features aren't that bad, she an angular face. Some eyebrow trim and a nose job could easily bump her to a 8 or 9/10 if she also gains muscle.
>>1319096(OP)
I bet she does anal
So you're telling me NPCs will find my ugly horse face attractive now? based.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DISGUSTING ARMENIAN SCUM
>>1319096(OP)
Master gave dobby a sock.
>>1319096(OP)
What’s funny is there are pretty armenian girls, this is not one of them.
>>1319096(OP)
#1 Armenian supermodel is Lusine Tovmasyan.
All else is fail.
>>1319096(OP)
Thats a fucking kike
This is the type of entity the jews envisage the average human looking like in their NWO paradise, they want a world so ugly that this passes as beauty.
Not op
>>1319096(OP)
What's wrong with that?
It's not like the woman is obese or lazy or anything. She just happens to be traditionally "ugly" and there is nothing she can do about it besides working with what she has which means being thing and a good person. Why do guys dislike that? Half of all of you probably have a very similar face structure if you're honest.
im junkie
>>1319096(OP)
The Jews did this

What's next, legalised bestiality???
>>1319096(OP)
I thought a dick was photoshopped into her face -but then I realized that’s her nose.
That's a 10/10 in 56-percenter land
>>1319096(OP)
6/10 wood bang
>>1319102
That's a common misconception. In actuality, a mother's femininity has no bearing on her sons' masculinity. It's the father and the two grandfathers who will determine the masculinity of the grandson.

This is because the same genes that would cause a male to become masculine also cause a female to become feminine. In other words, the good-heath genes.