/am/ - Armenia Flag

/am/ - Armenia

Armenia vs. Azerbaijan war has just begun

Go Armenia fuck them joggers up
>>1319526(OP)
Armenia shot down 2 helicopters and 3 uav.
>>1319526(OP)
>Azerbaijan

Wtf is an Azerbaijan? Where is it?
>>1319526(OP)
based azerbaijan finishes the invaders
>>1319526(OP)
Bros, will my Armenian gf (pic related) who's currently visiting family be okay?
>>1319526(OP)
which side do kikes hate?
>>1319526(OP)
Az just locked down the internet.

https://mincom.gov.az/az/view/news/990/ermenistanin-toretdiyi-genishmiqyasli-texribatin-qarshisini-almaq-uchun-olke-uzre-internetin-verilmesi-mehdudlashdirildi
>>1319526(OP)
>Azerbaijan
literally who
>>1319526(OP)
Fucking happening. Could be a full blown war.
Do you think Armenia has an inherent advantage over Azerbaijan in the world stage by virtue of having a pronouncable name?
>>1319526(OP)
armemea will never win
Let the churkas fight
>>1319526(OP)
Well, maybe this will help them fix their fucked up border.
I had a cold and a stuffy nose today, can I get my own thread too? who fucking cares about this AT ALL?
>>1319526(OP)
2020 can you NOT escalate for once?
>>1319526(OP)
So is this going to be the next middle eastern crusade the US takes on in a feeble attempt to unify the nation in the midst of domestic chaos?
>>1319526(OP)
on one side
> Azerbaijan
armed with israeli weapons, supported by Turkey
> Armenia
armed with old russian garbage but still kicks azeri ass. supported by iran and syria usually, possibly russia if it becomes serious
>>1319526(OP)
Armenian PM hours previously had just called out Turkey's military provocations at the UN.

KEBAP IS AT IT AGAIN

https://massispost.com/2020/09/pm-pashinyan-slams-turkey-calls-for-artsakh-right-for-self-determination-in-un-speech/
>>1319526(OP)
ELHAMDULLAH WE WILL DRINK FROM THE SKULLS OF ARMENIAN SCUM
>>1319526(OP)
So who started it and what are his goals?
>>1319526(OP)
Footage showing Azerbaijani tanks being destroyed

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1310116563039727616?s=19
>>1319526(OP)
This has been going on for decades OP.
These countries sound like something from Ace Combat 04.
>>1319526(OP)
Kill all Armenians. They are subnigger creaturas.
>>1319526(OP)
Hopefully Armenia crush Azerbaijan
>>1319526(OP)
>Armenia vs. Azerbaijan
https://youtu.be/ipmdUaiBaO0
>>1319526(OP)
>Desert joggers are at war
Is this even news at this point?
>>1319526(OP)
Who will Russia side with? Aren't they providing weapons for both sides??
>>1319526(OP)
AWOOOOOOO. Doubles Yerevan is taken. Triples Baku is nuked
>>1319526(OP)
Hurrah! More dead people!
It's literally nothing, just some third world border dispute
>>1319526(OP)
Hours ago, the great and glorious Azerbaijan Empire unleashed a large-scale offensive against the Artsakh heathens.

Our horse archers heavily targeting the innocent civilian population in the pathetic and weak capital of Stepanakert and other major cities and towns which are too worthless for this quill

all will cower before us as we bathe in the blood of the Artsakha coward
>>1319526(OP)
why am I only just hearing about this now
I rely on /am/ for 100$ of my world news
>>1319526(OP)
Is it just a coencidence that uighurs and armenians are khazarian descent?
>>1319526(OP)
For russian speKers https://youtu.be/9IK7__gzvkU
In semi-related news, I just ate a stack of lahmacun.
>>1319526(OP)
>"Everything calls peace. Shalom! Then it will occur — a new Middle East war suddenly flares up, ...
>hashtags such as PeaceDeal and Shalom all around twitter which were about the Israel Peace Deal a few weeks ago; Refugee countries for the first time in history considering Israel as a "friend"
>NEW WAR IN ME: THIS ONE??? IN THE CAUCAUSUS??
>... big naval forces are facing hostility in the Mediterranean — the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkans: I see a ‘large one’ falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him –then impact is on impact. Two men kill a third high-ranked. They were paid by other people. One of the murderers is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with bright-colored hair. I think it will be at the Balkans, but I cannot say it exactly. ...
GUYS!! IS IT HAPPENING??? O______O
>>1319526(OP)
FUCK UP THOSE MUZZIES BASED ARMENIABROS
Azerbaijan is turkey's biggest cocksucker.
Go Armenia!
>>1319526(OP)
Armenians are like jews bt much worse. Worked with them. Alien mindset. Everything is looked at through prism of benefits for armenian nation. Other motivations are genuilely disregarded, with sincere surprise and disbelief when they are told that others shold also be taken intoaccount.And in the same timethey don'thesitate tocheat each other, Had some business with them, eye opening experience.

"If an armenian calls you friend than he wants to fuckyou up, if brother than he'salready fucked you up"
>>1319526(OP)
nobody knows where you are on the map nor anybody cares. Bet the UN or the EU wont even bat a fucking eye business as usual in the cucked EU everything on the brink of fucking war but MUH POOR PALESTONIANS.

hope many of you die a horrible death fighting euro wars for the privilige of breeding african joggers. based.
>>1319526(OP)
IT
IS
PROBABLY HAPPENING
>>1319526(OP)
how do i donate directly to the armenian army
>>1319526(OP)
who cares about these borat joggers?