TURKEY
AZERBAIJAN
PAKISTAN

IN QUEUE:
GREECE
IRAN
CHINA
>>1320568(OP)
>incoming False Flag on American soil so, "We have to come together as a nation" and go have more Americans die in a desert for Israel.
>>1320568(OP)
>INDIA
>RUSSIA

team one too op, plz nerf
>>1320568(OP)
lets see which superpower is gonna annex my country next
Digits and China doesn't join anyone and makes a Team 3.
Chinks just grab as much shit as possible.
Rollin for mayhem
>>1320568(OP)
Let the chaos commence
>>1320568(OP)
[Team One (The Blues)]:
Russia
Iran
Greece
Armenia
India
China

[Team Two (The Reds)]:
USA (Israel)
Azerbaijan
Turkey
Pakistan
>>1320568(OP)
Reminder that chechnya has half the population of Armenia and less defendable territory as well
yet was able to BTFO the russian military (considerably larger then turkey's)
For an entire decade.
If Armenia goes full guerrilla warfare and international power's side with them turkey is done for it will be a massacre for their army.
>>1320568(OP)
rooting for team 1 hoping they recruit China
on which side is nato?
USA - Premium priority queue
>>1320568(OP)
Just to let you know, china is planning a Christmas time invasion. They will be targeting the Five Eyes and disable Pine gap first.

The rest of the invasion plan is a unknown at this point but Pine gap is defiantly going to be targeted first.
>>1320568(OP)
where the kike in all of that
never forget who the real enemy
>>1320568(OP)
India won't align itself with any of the alliances like finns in WW2 due to their cuck policy of no aggression. Even if India formally joins an alliance, it wont mobilize it's troops far away from it's homesoil. Don't expect the Indian Army to do much but resist the ballsy moves from Pakistan and China.

The Army will be busy with quashing intrastate conflicts against islamic creeper groups in the north, Naxalistes (the largest creeper group in the whole world) in mid region and Akali Dal (Pro-punjab seperation). The Indian Navy will be the one helping other states with airstrikes and patrol the waters in the Indian Ocean and South-China Sea.

I personally fear for my life since vigilantism in India is quite serious issue, altough not that
much since I live in a sub-urban area in the West where things are a bit chill.
>>1320568(OP)
china will ally with azerbaijan as they use the sea and Baku in their belt and road train line. i guess they could go around armenia if they have to, somehow.
>>1320568(OP)
WARRRRRRR

LEME NUT
World War Three DESERVES THREE TEAMS !!!
>>1320568(OP)
>the us will end up allying with Russia
Not much of a world war
>>1320568(OP)
POST YOUR COMFY STATIONS ILL START
>>1320568(OP)
I don't know which side to root for. I like parts of both. Which will China choose?
>>1320568(OP)
#BREAKING:According to a sauce in #Iranian Air Force, #Russia has requested to use their bases in NW & W of #Iran for deployment of fighter jets in case of emergency. We might soon see #RuAF deploying Su-34s to #Erebuni Air Base in #Armenia if the war with #Azerbaijan escalates!

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee1/status/1310217532310249472
>>1320568(OP)
Still an ongoing development. Might just turn out to be some proxy wars shit, but even I don't know myself.
>>1320568(OP)
Jesus fuck. Who let the spergs out? /am/ is going nuts over this little caveman dispute.
>>1320568(OP)
Considering the conflict recently between India and China, it looks like they're going to be on Team 2, to me.
>>1320568(OP)
I want on Team 1.
>>1320568(OP)
I need a quick rundown, what the hell Azerbaijan did?
I seriously doubt that there is any chance of us joining in the same team as Turkey
Iran is with Armenia.
Do more research next time posting a thread.
You forgot to put the kikes in both teams
>>1320568(OP)
>India + Russia
Lol gg
Sauce on Russia getting involved / picking a side with Armenia?
>>1320568(OP)
TrueSkill needs an update.
add japan to team 1, theyve already allied with india
Let the shitskins kill each other please.
Forgot Saud Arabia u muhammedfied frog!!!!
>>1320568(OP)
Nothing ever happens
>>1320568(OP)
can we stay out of this one please
tf are ya all one about?
>>1320568(OP)
Add Israel to both sides
>>1320568(OP)
I don’t think India and Russia are actually on Armenia’s side. They’re too far away from the fight and don’t want to provoke US warmongers like Mike Pompeo. It’s ok for turkey to intervene for some reason though, probably because of muh NATO or some shit.
>>1320568(OP)
Why the fuck is Turkey in NATO again? Because muh Russia? Fuck that, let’s see how much the roaches can get away with when they don’t have the threat of US nukes behind them.
>>1320568(OP)
>WWIII
Nobody cares about some regional conflict between 2 countries that are smaller than most US states and that 98% of people can’t point out on a map.
>>1320568(OP)
i really hope we can just watch this one
>>1320568(OP)
And for fuck sake, leave us the fuck out of it this time.
China and Greece assigned to Team 2, has too many assets in Turkey and Greece to go to war with them and enough clout to negotiate a truce .. Iran to Team 1 for balancing
>>1320568(OP)
What are the chances the U.S. joins Team 1? Imagine the insanity of that.
>>1320568(OP)
Seems turkroaches are about to have a bad day... unless NATO bullshit happens.
>>1320568(OP)
>Russia vs China incoming
Here we fucking goooooooooooo
>>1320568(OP)
>president of Armenia
>Armen Sarkissian
>Sarkeesian
>anita sarkeesian
>>1320568(OP)
>No america
If we weren't cucked brainless idiots we would be retaking Thrace right now.
Greekbros would get Tsarigrad.
>>1320568(OP)
Armenia and turkey are both nato member states. We can stay out of it since they are fighting each other. This is a bowl of nothing borsch