/am/ - Armenia Flag

/am/ - Armenia

Armenians BTFO

https://twitter.com/i/status/1310967558548357125
any armenian here that can translate what he says?
>>1327034(OP)
War is like that sometimes
>>1327034(OP)
Turk shills posting this fake video everywhere.

the 'armenian' is totally unintelligible. This is not the first time they use poorly pronounced rehearsed lines in a fake video as propaganda.
Well they're just doing what infantry is supposed to do. Dying while wasting enemy ammunition doing so.
>>1327034(OP)
Armenia Azerbaijan War Day #3: COMBAT FOOTAGE!!

Watch And Share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqpWBEf1WWU&t
yes turk, you will certainly be able to overcome Russian and American opposition
>>1327034(OP)
I didn't know we were still doing trench warfare.
>>1327034(OP)
Turkey will be glassed soon, mark my worlds.
A new era for Christianity will begin
>>1327034(OP)
Damn war is hell. /am/ LARPs like they would do something in a real conflict(US hasn't been in a real war since 45') but would probably end up like that kid in shell shock
Id like to go over there and help out the whites. I could relead the big artillery guns and shit. How do I go?
>>1327034(OP)
I dont know too much about the conflict but I know that retarddit loves armenians so they must be some variants of joggers
>>1327034(OP)
>uploading footage, real or fake, which only invokes sympathy for anyone who isn't mentally deranged
Why did they do it? Extreme, bloodthirsty autism? This is the equivalent of an entire country laughing at the Brenton Tarrant video lmao
>>1327034(OP)
Which side does Israel support?
Both?
>>1327034(OP)
Could have been murdered and eaten by a cannibalistic GF you are in love with.
@
Got drafted and died in a trench while the dude near you is screaming his lungs out

War. War is trash.
>>1327034(OP)
Imagine being in one of these tanks.
They fucked up by not killing Ergodan in that coup attempt. Faggot is going to start WW3.
>>1327034(OP)
This is sad... There's no honor in this anymore. It's just telling young men to go hold a trench and get droned struck.
It must suck fighting for a shit skin incompetent country lol
>>1327034(OP)
armenia has blocked the male population aged 18-55 from leaving the country. they will go and die in the war then leave all the women in the country by themselves. i for one cant wait to breed armenian cuties
>>1327034(OP)
These guys died defending their homeland from massive gangrape by jihadists, roaches backed by Israel.

Any faggots on here acting all tough like they wouldnt be in the exact same position. Probably breaking down when drafted into WW3 once the realization your NEET lifestyle is coming to an end and you will be in the deep mud. But instead of defending your homeland you will be just like Azerbaijanis soldiers: Brainlet idiots being played by their corrupt government and Israel to fight over worthless clay.
>>1327034(OP)
Cant view it where is the vid
>>1327034(OP)
I want to know how the hell that camera footage got out and which side released it.
Jesus fuck.
It's easy for politicians to send people straight into hell. there would be less wars if politicians fought themselves on battlefield.
a small shell fragment will penetrate the skull and end up in the brain making the person ever so delusional... at the hospital everyone will usually lie to him making him feel better until he passes a couple days after
>>1327034(OP)
kek look at these armeniroaches squirm
This POV kino is lit, it's like a WWI gopro
>>1327034(OP)
So much for the first official Christians.

Nurture the jew, get betrayed by the jew.
>>1327034(OP)
>Gopro; bring the war to your front door
>>1327034(OP)
Armenians are shitty warriors, but Azerbaijanis are much bigger cowards, believe me I am russian but whose childhood was spent in Azerbaijan. They are brave only when they see their numerical superiority, in conflicts they always attack with a crowd and when they lose they become mad in their cowardice.
>>1327034(OP)
Just looked at a map...what is Georgia doing in this situation? Are they going to help the Armenians? I would hope so as fellow Christians, I also hope they allow Armenia access to their water without being jews about it. This situation is so fucked, I really feel bad for the Armenians. First a genocide 100 years ago, now this? Damn, and they have to deal with the fact that the most famous Armenian got famous for fucking a jogger on camera
who are /our/ guys?
This is literally fake.
>>1327034(OP)
Holy shit Armenians are weaklings no wonder they got genocided by Turkoid scum. My grand-great father was fighting on eastern front with shitty weapons and on low food rations with lots of vodka tasting like acid. He dont even remmember how he and his depleted unit got from Ukrainian front to Germany in 16 months since he was nearly permamently drunk. All he remembers they had new comissar every single month because strange accidents happened. Also he remembered blue eyes of some pretty good looking german girl he raped.
>>1327034(OP)
Guy with AK went to heaven as warrior of Christ.
>>1327034(OP)
He died for kardashyans booty.
>>1327034(OP)
>sorry this page does not exist
Can we get it up somewhere else. Twatter are on the enemy high value asset list for the coming conflict, with other such globalist possessions used to cause us harm.
>>1327034(OP)
>https://twitter.com/i/status/1310967558548357125
Wait till the Americans join in on the death
Isn't it interesting how all the pro-Azerbaijan people are cliche-flags? Hmmm...
>>1327034(OP)
damn that is crazy
>>1327034(OP)
I needed this post, based OP.
Now I have the energy to go about the rest of my day. Little crybully armo fucks lol.
The video is a fake. The Armenian is unintelligible and the Armenian army does not use gopros.
>>1327034(OP)
>https://twitter.com/i/status/1310967558548357125

Pure Gold, Armenian roaches gotta ffkk the fck off from Karabag
>>1327034(OP)
>shell shock in 2020
are these people stuck in WW1? who the fuck gets shell shock? did this jogger never watch war movies growing up?
>>1327034(OP)
This is literally war you fucking basement dwellers. There's no cliches, no Evola quotes, no Wagner soundtrack, nothing but utter shock at realization you were born, had a childhood, loving parents and family, laughed and played and grew up with your friends, had love interests, ideas, hopes, dreams, hobbies, but met your end left alone in a trench in some fucking backwater with only death to sing the tale of your doom.
>>1327034(OP)
I really wish Turkey starts shit, is the CSTO still a thing?
>>1327034(OP)
Get out of my territory you fuckin mongrels