/am/ - Armenia Flag

/am/ - Armenia

Armenians

What does /am/ think of them?
>>674237(OP)
In my personal experience they seem to insist and almost beg people into thinking they are white/European simply because they are Christians. If people don't see Jews or Turks as white, how on earth would people see Armenians as such, because Christianity? At least Jews and Turks have 25% to 70% European ancestry on average, and even Mexican mestizos have a higher average percentage than Armenians. Although Armenians are cringy as hell when it comes to race, they seem based culturally, historically, religiously.
Met them time from time, they are usually based.
>>674237(OP)
Based, same as georgians.
>>674237(OP)
Majority of them are based
shitskinnier version of Georgians, but miaphysite instead of eastern orthodox and more mercantile-minded
we got big hairy dicks and our women are hot
>>674237(OP)
What is an Armenian? A Jew who followed a rolling coin into an Orthodox Church.
>>674237(OP)
They gave birth to this so i don't have much positive things to say about them
>>674237(OP)
>what do you think about armenian?
>what do you think about croatians?

slippedy slidin
>>674237(OP)
>What does /am/ think of them?
Subhuman filth.
>>674237(OP)
>Armenians
Wannabe-niggers, alcoholics and criminals.
Georgians are worse, though.
>>674237(OP)
Here's how their capital city Yerevan looks like.
Worse than any nigger ghetto in the US.
Filthy animals.
More pics here: https://varlamov.ru/3811298.html
shitskins
>>674237(OP)
very ugly on average
>>674237(OP)
Didn’t the jews kill all the Christian ones?
super based.
>>674237(OP)
Armenians are called "the Jews of the Caucasus", and they're too smug to realize people are insulting them.
>>674237(OP)
Absolute subhumans compared to Anglos
>>674237(OP)
Brothers

I won't forget the Genocide of Armenians. I'll fight for Artsakh and Western Armenia.
armenians are almost as good as romanians
>>674237(OP)
Does anyone ever actually think about Armenians?
>>674237(OP)
the Turks were right
>>674237(OP)
Arrogant, always talking about who wronged them, should go back to Armenia because according to them it's like paradise.
>>674237(OP)
The whitest ones were genocided, so now a lot of them are roach mutts whose greatest contribution to the world has been crime
>>674237(OP)
Why would /am/ think about us?
They are pretty smart. I also respect the fact that they have existed as a nation and people since before the Roman Empire
>>674237(OP)
U have to go back gor
>>674237(OP)
mountain jews
Armenians are unironically the whitest race on the planet - they are truly the most caucasian of all people.
Based therefore ok.
>>674237(OP)
Armenians aren't white
>>674237(OP)
A travesty that they're unplayable in Rome: Total War.
They're an Eastern faction with a phalanx, which is unique, and they even get fake legionaries
>>674237(OP)
they're not the worst
niggers
>>674237(OP)
Same way i feel about all other races. I wish them all the best in their own lands
>>674237(OP)
The most civilized of Asianiggas who immigrate to Russia and have nice food (also they're even christian and not fucking kebab thats why they're civilized, so good guys)
Look mizrahi
>>674237(OP)
They always forget the keys upon the table
Hairy and loud but generally based.
>>674237(OP)
They are typical Middle Eastern brown scum, mostly manlet, mostly sit around in Shisha bars, mostly ogle white women. Need to be gassed alongside their cousins, the Turks
>>674237(OP)
Armenians are top lads, diaspora excluded of course. Never have I met any man more exto on the Turk question than an Armenian.
Manlets
they’re just dirty refugees with leased beemers

they turned glendale into a shithole