/at/ - Austria Flag

/at/ - Austria

Young men are about to get slaughtered in Austria.

After the Austrian Conservative-Feminist government failed to stop the spreading of Covid-19 in its early stages (economy > people), they ripped apart the constitution this weekend. The Austrian people have completely lost the freedom of movement and, if you're a young man, the right to bodily integrity.

Usually there's compulsory military or civil service for every male turning 18 where they have to do forced labour for half a year or even nine months with minimal pay (far lower than minimum wage). Now, in times of crisis, the goverment actived the militia and is beginning to draft young men for work in hospitals, retirement homes and supermarkets. Places where the infection is rampant.

Most of those men are working a job or studying at home (universities have shut down), but now they'll lose everything to slave away for the state in the next months. Not only will they have to suspend their work, they also keep their costs of living, like rent or tutions. But the worst thing is that Covid-19 is more agressive towards males than females. Those young men are literally putting their lives at risk.

All the while women are sitting at home enjoying their paid leave and laughing at Austrian men online. We'll see a spike of infections and deaths in the male population. Thousands of lives will be destroyed. But women, having no empathy, comment "finally men get to do something useful" or "cry me a river" to scared men.
Don’t die for a woman.
>>638395(OP)
What a sexist measure, you should follow the steps of Murrica and ban all-male drafts.
Such bigoted and sexist measures are not allowed in [currentdate.YEAR] and must be stopped. Women are as capable as men in serving their country.
>>638395(OP)
is that real? i thought austria was based 1st world country lmao
>>638395(OP)
there's a reason professional armies have replaced compulsory service.
>unwilling people do shitty jobs (soviet block docet)
>now do the shittiest job possible just to make the point.
>>638395(OP)
Men are expendable, but yes woman should be grateful . if not Maybe they should just collectively doge the draft for lulz.
Lol i rather die fucking the Goverment in my country than makinh something for them.
>>638395(OP)
>conservative
>feminist
what? Feminism is the most revolutionary ideology there is
>>638395(OP)
>Now, in times of crisis, the goverment actived the militia and is beginning to draft young men for work in hospitals, retirement homes and supermarkets
Imagine being forced to help "women" and boomers getting the virus then dying... fuck I feel sorry for Austrian anons hope mostly leftards are drafted stay safe autists
Sieg Heil
>>638395(OP)
Good. I hope its a blood bath. Have you seen young whites? Who gives af at this point? If this doomsday scenario plays out I will spread my white cum like johnny apple seed. My wife currently will be one of many with child. This world is not worth saving. This world I live in needs a hero.
>>638395(OP)
>Conservative-Feminist
?
>>638395(OP)
>to slave away for the state in the next months
Doing what exactly?
>>638395(OP)
Missing some facts there, Olaf.
If you did your civil duty within the last 5 years the government can ask you for help but it's not mandatory.
The only ones who are shit out of luck are those who are currently doing their mandatory 9 month civil duty since that one has been prolonged indefinitely.
>>638395(OP)
So just self identify as a woman, no draft... Simple. This is Europe after all.
>>638395(OP)
she looks like she only ___ ___ ___!
>>638395(OP)
kek, as if you cant just say that you got a flu or somehting when they call you
>>638395(OP)
men have always been the cannon fodder thrown into the grinder of political ambitions and historical events, men are inherently disposable
>>638395(OP)
>Covid-19 is more agressive towards males than females
most females have in general a more robust immune system (hint: might have something to do with the whole having an open axe wound between the legs and bleeding every month).
>>638395(OP)
How do they justify this being male-only? For combat it's one thing, female soldiers are worse than male soldiers and until recently weren't allowed in combat. Plus we don't want women dying, if women started dying then morale would suffer. Men are disposable so we don't care about their deaths.
But we have tons of female nurses, so why don't they force them?
>>638395(OP)
>We'll see a spike of infections and deaths in the male population

Don´t worry this will solve the incelproblem, that´s what you always wanted, right?
Also nobody will miss you when corona takes you.
>>638395(OP)
fuck sweden

This is men being put back in charge after women fucked it up.
>>638395(OP)
>cares what women say/think

I think I found your problem.

Men have always been the ones that get shit done. Shit needs doing, you get men to do it. It's not rocket science.

Women sit at home, because they are useless.
This means they’ll need to import healthy black men from Africa to replace the sickly native white males. Problem solved.
>>638395(OP)
Don't worry, I am am extended walk away from Austria. I'll just go over and solve the population problem. Austrian women have bizzarely huge asses, not even kidding.
You're mostly Slavs anyway.
>>638395(OP)
So how many Austrian men will actually comply?
>>638395(OP)
10/10
will kill all women during before and after crisis situations
t. not even an incel
sex is nothing
>>638395(OP)
Sheeeeit. Women should be enslaved and turned into literal breeding machines. Fuck them.
So why don't the men just overthrow the feminist government?
I just want to see roasties panic and be scared. I will do nothing to help.
>>638395(OP)
Corona has no effect on healthy whites. OP must be a Turkroach who snuck in. Corona-chan can cleanse Europe if we help her!
Get delicious Corona then infect mudskins and kikes.
>>638395(OP)
Fuck austrians i hope they all die , they are worse than germans lmao FUCK YOU austrians eat shit
>>638395(OP)
This is kind of hot.

t. been used and abused by Austrian women before
>>638395(OP)
This is actually good as it ensures only the strong will survive and reproduce with the female overladies. Every alpha male will become a haremslave strapped to a table and used for reproduction by 10—20 beautiful women at a time, who will ride him like horny schoolgirls on a seesaw when they're not whipping him into shape in the cotton fields.
>>638395(OP)
They might mobilize the people who did a civil service the last 5 years and they keep those that are doing one right now for longer than usual, also they might mobilize our militia if it's needed, keep in mind that the militia is it's own thing you have to join and has nothing to do with the normal compulsory military service. I laughed really hard when I read that, because a lot of civil servants are hippycucks and who don't want to get mobilized and used as cannon fodder in case of a war, well they didn't take the bat-eating chinks into account and now they get mobilized against a deadly diseases. Serves them right, do your duty civiccucks, HAHAHAHAHAH
>>638395(OP)
Glad someone in sweden shares my sentiments toward wo.. whoops my penis fell off!
So just stop identifying as a male for awhile.
So cutting your balls and dilating makes sense?
If they don’t refuse to do this then they are cucks.
>>638395(OP)
#dontdieforawoman
>>638395(OP)
The Austrian femoids will then import Muhammads to fu k the leftover women, hahahahahaha
>>638395(OP)
Meanwhile the migrants will rape our women and replace us with brown babies once we die from trying to help and this virus is over.
>>638395(OP)
>be me
>be reserves
>sign up for something well paid a week before this shit happens
>will get lots of money and chill in the mountains while all the other fags die of Corona
The new quarantine law is funny though. All Austrians have curfew now until the 25th! If you break it you pay like 3k€
pic related, it's the order
Why the fk are you talking about Austria? Have you seen how our government act?
>>638395(OP)
>there's compulsory military or civil service for every male turning 18 where they have to do forced labour for half a year or even nine months
wait what!? is this real?
>>638395(OP)
Ha! Cry me a river
>>638395(OP)
It's time to follow in America's footsteps.
>>638395(OP)
Is what you said true though. Do Austrian women have to do military service ?
>>638395(OP)
You dont know Austria. Faking invalidity during the draft is a national sport, just like retiring early, working off the books while collecting unemployment, etc. Living for centuries in bureaocratic hell (commies aint got shit on Hapsburgs in that regard) taught us how to game the system from cradle to grave. Only normies and people who want to serve will be affected. The former deserves to die, the latter knew this could happen and thus basically volunteered, and i wish them good luck.
This is why men don't like women anymore
>>638395(OP)
We need another Austrian hero.
those young men simply have to claim to identify as trans or non-binary or whatever and poof they are clear.
Elliot Rodger was right.
What are we going to do, put women in charge and on the ground during a crisis? Good luck with that...
this is just karma for colonialism
Get your faggot ass out and help your community nigger.

I personally called my local hospital and gave them my name and number for volunteer work.
>>638395(OP)
>But the worst thing is that Covid-19 is more agressive towards males than females. Those young men are literally putting their lives at risk.
>All the while women are sitting at home enjoying their paid leave and laughing at Austrian men online. We'll see a spike of infections and deaths in the male population.
Incel alert
>>638395(OP)
Go across the border to Slovakia and never look back.
>>638395(OP)
Forcible impregnation after this passes. Then we’ll have our equality.
Women should take their skittles, and even shouldnt cry when it later becomes a bad decision.
I don't care any more, most are definitely trash, a waste of time and also too complicated.