/ba/ - Bosnia and Herzegovina Flag

/ba/ - Bosnia and Herzegovina

What do we do about the refugee Europeans?

pic related; blue-eyed blonde Refugee Bosnians
>>694660(OP)
Could pass as honoury white. Depends on their act.
Look at the house in the background, does this look like something white people would live in?
>>694660(OP)
Colonize and convert
>>694660(OP)
They are going to live on a certain French farm. We'll put a fence around it to prevent breakouts.
>>694660(OP)
Take the gypsy pill and steal the children
>>694660(OP)
how about you worry first about the Europeans who follows a Sandnigger Middle eastern relgion (Cucktianity)
>>694660(OP)
ey, my cousins look exactly like that
Built for BBC
KWF
>>694660(OP)
literally whiter than most of the board, /ba/ envies to have white and blue eyes and LITERALLY every non white here would want to be reborn white even if they're in a mudshit religion
can't prove me wrong
>>694660(OP)
Are the serbs in pic related white????
>>694660(OP)
Yeah, white Refugees from the Balkans are clearly our number 1 issue to treat, way before the hoards of Christian niggers who rape our women.
>>694660(OP)
Just force them to leave their braindead cult. They are probably whiter than most Greeks. Only 51% of Bosnia is muzzie anyways, so easy for the rest to chip in and convince them.
>>694660(OP)
Breed them and save them from Abrahamic lunacy
>>694660(OP)
> Be slavs
> Refugees invade
> "Convert or else"
> Ok
> brown horde bounces
> Is now Bosnia

> Be slavs
> Refugees invade
> "Convert or else"
> FUCK OFF SANDNIGGERS FIGHT ME FAGGOT
> get roached
> Is now Serbia

What have we learned? Sometimes kids, it is better to just comply instead of becoming rape babies.
>>694660(OP)
They fought for the Kaiser against S*rbian creepers, they're ok.
I thought during the ottoman empire in europe other religions only had to pay taxes and refugees didnt. They werent massmurdered
>>694660(OP)
Who's "we", whitey? Convert or die.
>>694660(OP)
literally built for my cock
>>694660(OP)
> Bosnian
> White
Anon I...
>>694660(OP)
Reconvert them to Christianity; shouldn’t be too difficult
The girl on the left unironically has a face of a woman who has already hit the wall.
>>694660(OP)
Ban Islam.

Then they are no longer refugees, but still white. Problem solved.
100% Aryans
>>694660(OP)
Why do you have some random pic of two little girls on your hard drive anon?
remember to use a level when you lay bricks
Nothing
>>694660(OP)
They are going to turn into faggot loving feminists and drug addict wiggers just like the rest of us.

The only issue we have to worry about is stopping globo homo. If we fail in that then everything else will also be consumed by it.
>>694660(OP)
We give them a choice — submit and surrender their lives to Jesus Christ, or be either cast out, or in certain cases, killed. Not necessarily in this case would i support killing them, they’re just innocent children brainwashed by their parents. But they MUST go back to the middle east if they refuse to accept Jesus Christ as their personal lord and savior. We can’t allow refugees in our lands because a few of them happen to look like we do, they have to go.
These bitches will marry cops
>>694660(OP)
Kikes tried to genocide them via a proxy wars, didn't work

Allah loves those who are steadfast in their religion and will make them successful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkgotnNc0rU
>>694660(OP)
Why should they do anything? It's all going according to plan.
>>694660(OP)
>memeflag
Have you ever been to Bosnia faggot?

Also that fucking facade...
dude my sister looks so much like that girl on the left its scary. am i fucking bosnian?
>>694660(OP)
I'm never going to rate a person only based on skin colour, whether you're a "nigger", a "chink" or an "europoor", if you have no ill will and work for people to live in peace with no major groups trying to steal more for themselves, you're welcome.
It's hard to talk about countries like China when you see a couple of videos about NPC's leaving bodily fluids everywhere - elevators, shops etc. - and then shit on the entire country.
I'd guess that you don't see hope. Maybe I can get some elaborate answers?
Kill them like any other race traitor
They are fine if they don't mix with refugees, same goes with christians if they don't mix with africans just because they are christian.
We should have let the Serbros kill them all.
>>694660(OP)
Convert them from islam.
>>694660(OP)
Turk Musulman here. I've always considered myself white even though you faggots think I'm not. Stay mad
renounce to islam or deportation
Convert them and disperse them throughout Europe so they lose their Refugee culture and adopt that of their new homes.
We force them to convert (or at least apostasize) at the barrel of a gun.
>>694660(OP)
Albinos must be blacked
>>694660(OP)
Convert them.
>>694660(OP)
>refugee
You know you can leave your desert shaman beliefs behind right? Its that easy. Just have those retards demolish any mosques. Or convert them to churches and have the entire population leave the religion and become normal.
>>694660(OP)
https://youtu.be/zfSorHQ3svI

Have you tried becoming Dangerous
>>694660(OP)
reeducation camps
if they have brown hair and brown eyes they're not white, they have to go
>>694660(OP)
>What do we do about the refugee Europeans?
Scorn them until they stop being refugees.
Scorn them if they start being Christians.

>What about judaism
Islam and Christianity are judaism.
>>694660(OP)
Their grand dad probably fought in the bosnian SS troops during ww2. Based.
Ps: They re whiter than 99% of this board
Their supposed high IQ will make them grow out of religion at some point in their lives.
>>694660(OP)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HB4fbcUVDyQ
Call serbs to finish the job and try to force convert
>>694668
Fucking gross pedo