/ba/ - Bosnia and Herzegovina Flag

/ba/ - Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Publisher!TV4chanQxf
  • Sa 02.05.20 11:23:17
  • [ ]
  • [ Reply ]

Is Varg right about Southern Europeans

According to Varg - he would rather have Bosnian Refugee children than Southern European Christian Children

Is he right?

https://femto.pw/v4yf.webm
Post the video on Streamable fag
>>752666(OP)
I like varg but he's kind of a retard from time to time.
No, he isn't.
>>752666(OP)
How can I be more like this loser. Should I abandon my Christian religion?
>>752666(OP)
Mayhem was only good because of dead and euronymous. Varg is an irrelevant retard and always has been
He's such a fucking dick. Same age as me, spend a whole load of time in prison for murder and burning churches. Doesn't have the guts to stand up to Islam and pakis, lives on welfare. What a legacy.
>>752666(OP)
I have seen many who look and act like thieving, murderous rats from southern europe, hiding behind the words "good christian", absolved by their cathocuck pedopriests. Then I have seen a few gentile looking light skinned turks.

National borders and religious labels are what kikes use to make gentiles genocide gentiles. Phrenology demands we judge each by his or her face first and deeds second. Phrenology is how Israelis are taught to predict behavior based on appearance, while they are trained to shame the stupid shiksa goyim butterhead cattle for ever suggesting the same. Don't be an antisemite by trying to use jewish only tools goy trash, stay blind and humble to your rat masters, worthless pink pig people.
>>752666(OP)
Most Bosniaks are brown too and have Turkish DNA from intermarrying. If the Bosniaks have a (slightly) higher amount of blondes than Serbs do, it's because they stole all the blonde women.
joke's on him, bosnians are southern europeans too
The question is if southern europeans are more racially mixed than bosnians. The answer is yes.
At this point he's just grifting for attention, trying to get more myfarog sales
>>752666(OP)
Why should we listen to a convicted murderer?
He'd rather sit on his bony ass and pick up welfare paychecks and bitch about the people paying him to exist.
>>752666(OP)
Yeah he's right. Christians are racemixers. The Refugees have preserved their race. Just compare refugee Albanians, who are white and blonde, to swarthy turko-Serbs.
>>752666(OP)
Sometimes he has a point
>>752666(OP)
>Albanians are white!!!!!!

Holy crap lmao what a fucking clown
>>752666(OP)
Imagine listening to the words of a fat, convicted murderer who makes toys for a living and lives off of welfare in a foreign country
>>752666(OP)
Yes. Both cultures are messed up, but at least the bosnians believe in repaying their debts.
varg is retarded attention whore
Varg's theories are 70% retarded but 30% true.
>>752666(OP)
He's right tbqh. Fuck italians and serbs
but Bosniaks Refugees look like Gypsies, i don't know what the fuck he's on
anyone talking about “who’s white” is either a drama queen like varg or a d&c shill.

It’s completely obvious to everyone who’s white and it’s not a worthwhile question. It also brings a lot of useless data autism which is why they use it so much
Quit shilling your retarded D&C garbage Kristian. You are junkie and stupid and nobody will ever care what you think about anything.
>>752666(OP)
he is literally a product of living in the southern european christian social system. he is like a united states nigger always complaining about whitey while he spends his life living off of gibs. if he were more intelligent, he would see this. saw through him years ago.
>>752666(OP)
>Christianity is evil
t. Kristian Vikernes
i think he'd rather have more cheeseburgers
>>752666(OP)
It's just cope. Medchads are the backbone of humanity.
Ok. Now that we’ve established that this prick is a race traitor and Western culture traitor, can we please stop posting any of his shit on here ever again?
Isn't Bosnia located in southern Europe as well though? Or did it move overnight while I wasn't looking?
>>752666(OP)
Nope, he's a kike and muzzie loving degenerate. Someone should SWAT him.
>>752666(OP)
D&C thread
This is literally the same fake headline bullshit that major media does.

Watch Varg’s videos and you will see for yourself most of the controversy about his dude is manufactured.
>>752666(OP)
yes he's right and it makes southrons sperg when he puts them in their place. They have an inferiority complex
>>752666(OP)
This shit again. This Shiptar is a a cuck and albanians should deal with him. Bosnian refugee Children are South Europeans who are refugee. Only cucks are radicals Because they have to conpensate usualy for horns or small dicks.
He's just stubborn about Christianity. Isn't it obvious?
>>752666(OP)
lol. sometimes he makes good points, but he talks too much dumb shit. we are different ethnicities with distinct features, this is not Amerimutt USA where only got the skin color left to build identity on
>>752666(OP)
Varg is a cringey, beta wannabe wizard, who likes to suck up to muzzies out of fear. You can smell his desperation for virtue points. He said stuff like this before. He sounds like he's deathly afraid of getting a slap any swarthy fucker walking around Norway... What he keeps forgetting is that Med Christians slap much, much harder. But he's never set foot there, so you can't blame the idiot.

tl;dr Varg is a fucking idiot cuck.
>>752666(OP)
>Balkan != Southern Europe
Is he retarded?
>>752666(OP)
Bosnians are southern europeans and ALL europeans have med genes
>>752666(OP)
I don't get where his visceral hatred of Christendom comes from. Did his mommy force him to go to church as a child?
>>752666(OP)
(((Varg))) wants you to import hostile enemies, turn on established alliances, and make Europeans fight each other.

It's like listening to the trailer trash version of a Rothchild.
>>752666(OP)
Tsssss. Tssss. What’s that? Some cawksucka says I’m sutthen a pean or sumthin? Ngggghhh. FUCKIN HOMERUN CHIPPA!
>>752666(OP)
Yes he is, we aren't the same, mediterraneans bring the light civilization, snow apes no
>>752666(OP)
I have no idea who Varg is or why hes some sort of deal on this basket weaving board.

Its the same for most of the spackers that get brought up on here. Pure distraction from basket weaving.
>>752666(OP)
>unrionicly taking the opinion of a former black metal bosnian sperg seriously.
>>752666(OP)
>According to Varg - he would rather have Bosnian Refugee children than Southern European Christian Children
>Is he right?
Yes, because Varg is first and foremost against anything that resembles Christianity and secondly against people with brown hair and eyes. Don't expect any more nuance from this guy except a whole lot of 'intellectual' rationalization. Not much different from college professor's except he's on a French farm.
>>752666(OP)
Blood is stronger. Once blood is lost no amount of mental gymnastics will help.
He is often wrong and naive, but this point he got right.
Nigger can try to be Christian, Pagan, Refugee, wahtever, he will stay nigger reagardless. But white person of whatever religion even 500 years many generations down the road of brainwashing can one day stand up and say: " enough is enough".
>>752666(OP)
Bosnians aren’t south Europeans now?
If he hates Southern Europeans so much he should go back to fucking Norway and stop leeching French welfare

What is he doing in France anyway?
>>752666(OP)
if Varg is so smart why did he go to jail?
>>752666(OP)
Varg is never right. I don't know why /ba/ is so obsessed with him.
>>752666(OP)
>larper Varg
>ever right
>>752666(OP)
>DURRRR LET'S TALK ABOUT E-CELEBS
kys retards