/by/ - Belarus Flag

/by/ - Belarus

In Belarus man burns himself to protest Lukashenko

How did jews convince him to do that? Are they really that powerful?
An undying thirst for more jewish dildos.
>>1289454(OP)
This is how the refugee spring started, all tough if i remember right the guy burning himself wasn't a pussy like the Belarus guy
>>1289454(OP)
>flat tire?
DA JOOS
>washing machine pumpfilter clogged?
DA JOOS
>dog has diarrhea?
DA JOOS
>car keys fall between seat and armrest?
DA JOOS
>mosquitoes come out at night?
DA JOOS
>car's ignition coil breaks?
DA JOOS

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS
Should have just shit on his driveway like they do in San Francisco.
>>1289454(OP)
>that obvious and instant regret
>>1289454(OP)
Idiot. Burn government buildings or officials. He was probably desperate and some foreign ngo offerred his family a 100k bucks if he does a publicity stunt.
He clearly didn't want to burn himself as hes going ape shit
>>1289454(OP)
Haven't heard from Belorussians in a while. How are you holding up? Did the Juden co-opt your protests already?
>>1289454(OP)
So what are they going to do anything? When do they rush the capital invade his home merk his family and then drag him through the streets by his nuts until he is publicly hanged in the town square? These protestors are not going to get anything accomplished peacefully.
>>1289454(OP)
>EVERYTHING IS THE JEWSS
Looks like someone regretted their decision really fast, lmao. Fucking libshit faggot. Imagine setting yourself ablaze because you want ladyboy degeneracy and joggers to come and fuck your women etc.

This timeline.
>>1289454(OP)
with the number of people increasing, the chance for inexplicable shit to happen draws towards 1
this means if you convince a large group of the same thing, like taking a side in any battle
like are dogs or cats superior
you will witness a lot of inexplicable shit
including people setting themselves or others on fire
understanding this, holds quite a lot of power to those who can use it because they got the levers to pull and the buttons to push
>>1289454(OP)
>man burns himself to protest Lukashenko

So now lukashenko is on the same level as drumpf. how embarrassing!

we can at least take comfort in being able to kick our scumbag out of office in November
>>1289454(OP)
Stepping back a little from the "juden made him do this", lighting yourself on fire in protest is the greatest form of protest (you are putting yourself at risk to send a message to the government). Note: the antifaGGOTS who were lit on fire were done by "accident" which does not align with being the strongest for of protest mentioned before.
>>1289454(OP)
>NATO still coming with those outdated cliches
>>1289454(OP)
>The Chad sat in Lotus position while calmly burning alive
>The virgin regret your actions two seconds later, try to desperately put the flames out and die anyway
>>1289454(OP)
>I want a useless woman in charge so badly I'm gonna burn myself
Pretty cringe tbhfam
QRD on Belarus?
>>1289454(OP)
Well he was Holocausted.
>>1289454(OP)
Sweet, that's 1 down.
>>1289454(OP)
The Jews fear the samurai. A man unafraid of death. The people of belarus sound based. I hope his self sacrifice galvanized them to keep the Jews out.
>>1289454(OP)
Dumb fucking faggot. He could take up arms, but chose to hurt himself instead, doing the cops' job for them.
oh lol it was actually a webm, man I'm tired, need coffee injection didn't see that

holy fucking shit man, what a retard
Based. Why don't our BLM protestors do this?
>>1289454(OP)
Haha, all those people burning themselves thinking that they will stay calm and look cool like the one drugged up Buddhist monk.
>>1289454(OP)
imagine self immolating and then deciding it was a bad idea.
the absolute state of Slobics.

just the keks
>>1289454(OP)
>Every revolution (be it commie or capitalist) eats its own children.
Who could have guessed...
>>1289454(OP)
I just want to know how we convince the Antifa/BLM loons over here to do this. Anyone?
>>1289454(OP)
Useless, pointless gesture. Typical non white tantrum. Pathetic.
>>1289454(OP)
Muh european values...
https://www.euronews.com/2020/09/17/belarus-opposition-making-a-list-of-officers-involved-in-street-violence
>Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya said the records were of individual officers who took part in the crackdown on protests that broke out after last month's presidential election.
>“We have been given the names,” she said in a statement, the Associated Press reported.
>“We are preparing a list of officials and law enforcement officers who have taken part in lawless repressions.”
worst protest idea of all time.
>>1289454(OP)
the moment of instant regret when theyve crossed the point of no return is infinitely amusing
you may be passionate about politics but burning to death sucks lmao
>>1289454(OP)
>"Hey Lil Lukashenko, I set myself on fire. One of the worst possible forms of pain possible and a slow excruciating death if I'm lucky. If I survive, I'm doomed to a life of bandages and painful misery haha how do you like them apples?"
I HOPE SO MUCH BLM AND LEFTS TAKE AN EXAMPLE ON THIS BRAVE PROTESTER
>>1289454(OP)
Is Lukashenko /ourguy/?
>hates (((the West)))
>hates (((Putin)))
>>1289454(OP)
Interesting. When Buddhist monks do it they just sit still. He's back to "oh shit what have I done" in half a second.
>>1289454(OP)
Nobody cared about Belarus until Lukashenko said fuck this Covid hoax.
Now he's another Hitler apparently.
Also it's funny that the British media and politicians are full of hate for him, seeing as Britain's head of state Queen Elizabeth is unelected and has been in power since 1952. Such hypocrisy.
Maybe Britain needs a regime change to free it from its elderly female dictator.
>>1289454(OP)
I'll give you an update on this.

The happening was in front of police building. Cops used a fire extinguisher. The guy survived.
full video? RIP that dude though. horrible way to go.
>>1289454(OP)
Bald and bankrupt shagged his wife.
>>1289454(OP)
Nothing of value was lost. Leftie degenerate won his twitter and reddit good goy points that he can spend on his ladyboy conversion once his 3rd degree burns heal. Brave and empowering faggot
Did he died?
Kek.. instant regret :D
so basically someone is filming this and not helping to put that fire out?
>>1289454(OP)
Pussy can't even take self immolation without panicking. What a fag lol
>>1289454(OP)
fiery, yet peaceful protest
>>1289454(OP)
hi didn't like it in the end
>>1289454(OP)
>hate Lukashenko
>get idea to protest
>look up the best ways to protest
>?????
>burn yourself to death
>literally killing his opposition for him
lol
lol he forgot to take a ton of heroin before he torched himself. thats how the monks do it.
Couldn't even hold still like the Tibetan monk. Instant regret. My condolences to this man's family, but suicide is sin.
>>1289454(OP)
he's on fire...and you know it's true by the heat of the night errr....i mean day
>>1289454(OP)
>douse you’re self in gasoline and light a match
>freak the fuck out and roll around trying to put it out
What was he thinking?
>>1289454(OP)
Just threaten his family. And reward them if he goes through with it.
It was a better idea in his head
Based
One less retard
>>1289454(OP)
Looks like he changed his mind half way through.
Regardless, I would say it was job.... well done.
>>1289454(OP)
Of course they are. Think about this. In the CIA they are people who devoted their own life to psycholigical warfare. Sociologists and pshycholists.
Those people that protest are so retarded and don't know why they do it. They are pawns in their chess game.
The dice has been cast has been cast at the beginning of the operation. The plan it's already laid down. The organizers of the protest already know who will take power, if it will.
The retarded protesters, if asked, why he is there, he will simply say "for democracy".
He doesn't know that the leader of the protest was already chosen by the intelligence agency that organized the whole thing.
He doesn't know that that intelligence agency already got a list of important state-run economical assets that will be privatized by the foreign-backed leader and will be bought by western companies.
He doesn't know that the media channels that promote the revolution striked deals with the foreign intelligence agency month prior to the events so they could promote those ideas.

He is there for "democracy".
>>1289454(OP)
Looks like a bad idea.
>>1289454(OP)
You can be a loser in life, but hey just KYS and become a martyr.
Fucking faggot loser burns himself.
>>1289454(OP)
reminds me of the junkie poo who burned himself next to the white house to protest drumpf
Let him burn, these sort of weak genes need to be stamped out
>>1289454(OP)
Looks like he had second thoughts. Have to be 110% sure when you commit to that shit Choochenko.
natural selection in action
>>1289454(OP)
they told him that it was fake fire and that it wouldnt burn, they use it in movies all the time
>>1289454(OP)
Global warming did this.