/cy/ - Cyprus Flag

/cy/ - Cyprus

Serious discussion about the explosion in Beirut

ITT instead of acting like fucktards, let's sit down like gentlemen and discuss the suspicious explosion in Beirut.

Was it a nuke? Ignoring things we don't have access to ("muh satellite data"), what are the forensic signs we can examine to determine this.
How quickly does the mushroom cloud grow? What terminate height does it get to?
What's the size of the fireball?
What's the size of the crater?
What earthquakes were registered? We have two readings, Cyprus/Jordan say it was 4.5MT while the (((US))) claims it was 3.3.
Let's calculate the velocity of the explosive used, assuming it was ammonium nitrate it should not exceed 10,000 feet/sec. This doesn't mean the fireball formation but the actual propagation of the explosion inside the warehouse across all of the nitrates there.

Israelis, please don't post in this thread even behind a flag or while you're in the US.
>>1160081(OP)
Who benefits the most?
>>1160081(OP)
>let's sit down like gentlemen and discuss the suspicious explosion in Beirut.
No one cares about sandniggers. Nuke them all until it's just glass.

End of discussion.
If it was a nuke it wouldn't have a red cloud nor would it be so small.

Plus the radiation would be detectable by various governments and ngos.
But why did Israel do it though? What are the gains from this?
>>1160081(OP)
>gentlemen
fuck you
> how cum not nuculur?
if you’re cataclysmically stupid enough not to know the answer to that question already, there’s no hope for you.
>>1160081(OP)
It was a fuel tank that exploded. Beirut port was notorious for using only the highest-quality fuel, which is the most explosive. They also had the third largest fuel tank system in the world behind San Diego and Puerto Vallarta.

If you look into cigar consumption in Beirut you will notice that it's about 65% higher than most metropolitan areas in Lebanon. If you look into cigar consumption in Lebanon you will notice it's about 40% higher than the next highest country - Spain. Lebanon smokes by far the most cigars in the world, they also have terrible workplace safety habits and next to no regulations. So, long story short. Someone got sloppy with a cigar and blew up the port, or at least that seems the most likely explanation.
>>1160081(OP)
Doesn't seem like a nuke.
t.nuke expert.
>>1160081(OP)
>assuming it was ammonium nitrate it should not exceed 10,000 feet/sec
Why not?
>>1160081(OP)
Occam's razor is clear here. Lebanese shitskin corruption and incompetence sequestered 3 kilotons of explosives on the docks for the better part of a decade, stored fireworks next door and started a fire. Any other sequence of events requires ridiculous leaps of complexity in explanation. Root out corruption and stupidity in your government, and fewer of your ports will explode.
What exactly is there left to discuss?
It's obviously not a nuke.
It appears to be a monumental lack of safety and because of that, meany people are dead and there is a metric fuck ton of damage.
>>1160081(OP)
I like how the debate on /cy/ is "well guis? was it a nuke or not" and not how every single time the media is going nuts something bad happens in Palestine and/or Lebanon.

This board really is dead
>>1160081(OP)
Have you seen anything like pic related? No. Have you seen people loosing their skin and being blind? No.

Not a nuke.
>>1160081(OP)
You obviously have never seen a real ULTRABRIGHT nuclear flash from real nukes, at Youtube, TV documentaries etc.

BTW. Nuke --> EMP --> all cellphones and digicams in Beirut would go DEAD instantly.

THERE WOULD BE NO FUCKING VIDEOS OF THE FIRE, THE AMMO EXPLOSION AND THE DESTROYED BUILDINGS.

NOT A SINGLE ONE.

BECAUSE ALL ELECTRONICS WOULD HAVE BEEN FRIED, INCLUDING THE INTERNET.

The CMOS sensors in the cellphone cameras would have been ashes instantly from the bright flash.

NOT A SINGLE VIDEO from the ammo explosion and the brown nitrogen oxide cloud would exist.

q.e.d.
>>1160081(OP)
>instead of acting like fucktards,
>was it a nuke?
anon, I ...
Looked like fireworks to me.
>>1160081(OP)
>no blinding flash
>no EMP
>no radiation
>no radiation cloud
>no radiation sickness
>no countries freaking the fuck out
yes sure, totally a nuke dude
>>1160081(OP)
Italy, Egypt, and all other surrounding areas showed a DRAMATIC increase in radiation levels. Israel showed absolutely no increase whatsoever. Have you ever heard of a doughnut shaped radiation cloud that conveniently ignores the only suspect?
>>1160081(OP)
I'm starting to feel like this is 9/11 but with literal 4k cameras like we always wished for. There's no way in fuck I am buying the fireworks factory/AN storage site story anymore. Nothing conventional explodes with that kind of velocity. Compare the timing of the seismic wave to the overpressure wave.
>>1160081(OP)
>ITT instead of acting like fucktards
We would never...
A) what are the odds it sat long enough to be sabotaged with a sensitizer?
B) what are the odds of a new high explosive or hyperbaric explosive is/was used?
Not a nuke. Not today, not tomorrow not in a month.
kikes did it period
>>1160081(OP)
Fucking talibans absolutely deserved it
>>1160081(OP)
>Was it a nuke?
no,you can make the argument that (((they))) set it off purposefully via starting the fire but claiming it's some secret non-radioactive nuke is retarded. any explosion of large enough power makes a mushroom cloud. 2400 tons of anfo is a lot of boom power, and there's been dozens of massive industrial accidents due to shittily stored anfo over the past century.
>>1160081(OP)
>assuming it was ammonium nitrate it should not exceed 10,000 feet/sec.
How do we know this?
>>1160081(OP)
>Was it a nuke?
If you take your meds I'll tell you.
>>1160081(OP)
It was an accidental thermobaric detonation cased by unburned fuel in the atmosphere mixing with the ammonium oxidizer.
>>1160081(OP)
>Was it a nuke?

If it's a nuke, you're relying on every single government and academic institution of note on the planet keeping quiet about it, given the obvious and immediately detectable markers - seismic, radiological, electromagnetic.

It's not a fucking nuke.

How many times?
>>1160081(OP)
>How quickly does the mushroom cloud grow?
>What terminate height does it get to?
>What's the size of the fireball?
>What's the size of the crater?
>What earthquakes were registered?
All irrelevant to the question of "Was it a nuke?".
Hint: it was not a nuke.
>>1160081(OP)
do any of you ever expect 'them' to admit what something really is? when have they ever done that? when? i'll wait.....
(i appreciate the sentiment OP but come on including 911 there have been no less than 25 large scale globally recognized Happenings where what really happened is hidden from the mainstream NPCs, then memory holed and scattered to the wind where only places like cy talk about it. the mass normie world has already moved on from Beirut, so essentially we're circle jerking here and on and on. it was a micronuke payload probably delivered on a hypersonic missile but 'clean' and used as both a live weapons display/threat and to eliminate something)
>>1160081(OP)
Here is an interesting clip, has the same color cloud but appears to be of smaller yield
>>1160081(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqRpm6v5WrY
vid was published immediately after explosion, you know where to look (pic). Non nuke.
>>1160081(OP)
>What's the size of the fireball?
If someone knows the height of the grain elevator please post it so we can arrive at a good estimate of the radius of the fb. I've been searching online for it, but so far no luck.
Also, provide sauce. Thnx
>>1160081(OP)
ITT: Fucktarded OP asks people to not act like fucktards.
Somebody should just go there (airplane ticket and hotel reservation) and collect radiation info as close as possible to ground zero
>>1160081(OP)
What makes you think it was a nuke? Are you serious?
>>1160081(OP)
>4.5MT
>MT
retard
>>1160081(OP)
End retard faggotry.

1. The video and crater evidence is consistent with an approximately 1kt explosion. The claim of 2750t AN is also consistent with this

2. Earthquake magnitudes and explosion sizes are difficult to nail down precisely, so circle jerking over 3.3 vs 4.5 vs whatever is dumb shit

3. There is zero, I repeat, zero evidence of radiation in Beirut. If you fucking come at me with some bullshit from Cyprus, not even matching on time and not even backed by a single other sauce then fuck off

4. If you think drawing circles around pictures proves anything then you are a retard. May I remind you retards that the grain silo has a reflective effect on the explosion and it happened next to water which might account for something, dipshits

Finally: give me one good reason to use an expensive nuke that you couldn’t be denied if a warehouse full of AN could do the same. One reason, just one.
>>1160081(OP)
>terminate height
>MT

cringe
>>1160081(OP)
My take is that it was a Iranian/Hezbollah weapon cache that Israel took out with a MOAB to send a message.
>>1160081(OP)
5 minutes and all is said that needs be.
https://youtu.be/qpNU4JkmbGI
>>1160081(OP)
>Serious discussion
> feet/sec
well..
>>1160081(OP)
>Serious discussion
>cy
KKKeKKKK?
>>1160081(OP)
>Was it a nuke? Ignoring things we don't have access to ("muh satellite data"), what are the forensic signs we can examine to determine this.
it was most likely the same shit they used in 2019 (Also IIRC they hit a ship with something similar)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOjbgTTrSNg

the mini-nuke shit is a psyop to catch all the gullible conspiracy-tards because it'll be easily disproved/it sounds outlandish.
>>1160081(OP)
Fucking retards, if it was a nuke you could
measure up with a simple Geiger counter.
>>1160081(OP)
It was an industrial accident, dumbfuck
>>1160081(OP)
>Serious discussion about being schizos
>>1160081(OP)
Still voting NUUUKKEE
>>1160081(OP)
> wut arE siGnS of LaRgE RADIOACTIVE elEmEntS expLosIoN?

uhhh, how about high RADIOCATIVE levels, and high RADIATION?

you massive brainlet. obviously not a nuke.
Fuck kikes
>>1160081(OP)
Why could possibly want Lebanon destabilized? Is it just one player? Oh, I wonder.
>>1160081(OP)
>ITT instead of acting like fucktards, let's sit down like gentlemen and discuss the suspicious explosion in Beirut.
>Was it a nuke?
Stopped reading after that. Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.