/cz/ - Czechia Flag

/cz/ - Czechia

“All i have, are negative thoughts” Based czech republic is based

Of these countries, the ones in red have citizens that associate dark skin with negative thoughts. Czech republic is awesome. They legalized all drugs and they have safe streets full of nice people and they must have deported all the nigs to other countries.
>>1291895(OP)
Ah Jesus fucking Christ this is embarassing
what the fuck Serbia
Brits and Irish really are jogger lovers
Holy shit! Croatia, Serbia and Austria really are jogger lovers? Why?
>>1291895(OP)
How come, Serbia is so fucked up? Serbian anons, please explain!
>>1291895(OP)
Complete the sentence!

When I think of black people i think about...
>>1291895(OP)
Why wouldn't Serbs like joggers? Their fellow white people helped Albanians slaughter their children and burn their churches back in the 90s. The entire Western world united to crush Serbia who was just defending it's own land from creepers. Joggers seem like a preferable alternative to them. Rightfully so
>>1291895(OP)
Lmao Serbia
>>1291895(OP)
>*Relatively more positive thoughts. No country had a score that reflected absolute positivity towards dark skin.
Literally nowhere in Europe is above 50%.

lol
>>1291895(OP)
Damn, Lithuania and Russia beat us in this social contest. We gotta work harder, lads!
>>1291895(OP)
Ten years ago, Sweden would have been greener than Norway. It's amazing how much mass immigration causes people to hate shitskins, but there's still more work to do. We could go redder, and we probably will, if the Social Democrats keep fucking up.
>>1291895(OP)
Drugs are legal in your body, but possession is still illegal! So remember try to eat it as soon as possible
>>1291895(OP)
Serbs be like
>>1291895(OP)
No joggers = no thoughts about joggers = no positive or negative thoughts

Some green are not green coz they love em, but becauae they dont exist there.
>>1291895(OP)
Serbs are in deep green because they really love G*eeks
>>1291895(OP)
>czech republic
>based
lol no.They are a jewish loving shithole
Based pasta joggers.
>>1291895(OP)
monumental proof that tupac is alive and in serbia
>>1291895(OP)
>They legalized all drugs
That is not true. Drugs, making and selling drug is illegal. Taking drug during working and driving is illegal.

Streets are usualy clean because if you have people of same race and same language, it is easier to follow same moral standarts.
>>1291895(OP)
Harvard ladyboys tested the wrong Serbs. Serbian Serbs are Leafs of Europe, Bosnian Serbs are the absolute epitome of based. They'd be so deeply red here that it would more so resemble black than red.

Bosnia has some immigrants, a couple of hundreds. They needed to send them all to the refugee entity because the Serb one said fuck no. There were a lot of instances of teslafags killing them while they were on their way to refugee territory.

There isn't a single group of people libtards hate more than Bosnian Serbs. When they were having their yearly military parade there were comments on YouTube saying 'whyyyy is this scum still Bosnia?'. Dude I'm telling you, it's hilarious how much they make them seethe.
>>1291895(OP)
the balkans love nogs for some reason?
if they started importing joggers here I'm sure that it would change fast
>>1291895(OP)
Why are the eastern/central slavs & balts so based
This "research" is a bigger bullshit that Trump/Hilary polls back in the day
>>1291895(OP)
We are also based.
>>1291895(OP)
Surely the most mature and preferable thing woud be to be neutral on blacks and minorities? I hate leftists that are like
>I HECKIN LOVE THE BLACKERINOS!!!
>>1291895(OP)
Notice how the more of a shithole the country, the more they view dark skin negatively.

>Slave joggers (pale, but ultimately joggers) all red
>portuniggers and spics (non-whites) almost red
>French, Germans, Dutch (real whites) in the middle
>Superior Anglos Irish and Norwegians (top tier whites) fully green
>>1291895(OP)
Implicit bias is unscientific nonsense. Just a kike shakedown industry
What the fuck
>>1291895(OP)
Wtf is with us?
>>1291895(OP)
I like how they only class red countries as having ‘racial bias’ apparently a preference is not a bias
Balkans gonna get blacked
There are some black people in Prague. They get dirty looks from lots of people
>>1291895(OP)
I'm a skittle from Norway & Sweden to Czechia and couldn't be more happier, even though here I don't speak the language and have no friends.

The civilization in CZ simply is on a much higher level than in Norway. I lived in Sweden and the Netherlands as well. Those countries are shitholes compared to the Czech Republic.
>>1291895(OP)
>Between 2002 and 2015
Ok but what's the graph after the 2015 mass immigration crisis?
>>1291895(OP)
>Italy only medium red

SHAMEFUL
its a bullshit map
i can bet my ass off that if people here are asked about dark skin they would associate it with getting a tan in summer
>>1291895(OP)
Not surprised. Serb women love BBC and Serb men worship them
>>1291895(OP)
>the literal CIA propaganda outlet
>>1291895(OP)
Who tf cares? It's our right to do that
>>1291895(OP)
>Serbia
NANI?!
>>1291895(OP)
БAЗИPOBAHHЫE CЛABЯHE!
>>1291895(OP)
>"White Europeans "

America must fall. There is no such thing as anything other than Europeans. If you accept "white" the Jew will make you accept that such as thing as a "black European" exists
>>1291895(OP)
it's interesting how the whitest euros, norwegians(nordic) and balkanoids(dinaric) are the biggest faggots. whites are the cocksucking faggot race
This simply cannot be true, serbia is on eof the most rascist countries in the world
>>1291895(OP)
first off, we didn't let in almost any migrants so there's almost no one to deport. feels nice to actually feel secure
Press S to spit on Serbia
>>1291895(OP)
True stats now.

In Serbia, I love black people.... That is, I'm not bothered by seeing all of 5 black people tourists pass by me on the street in my entire 45 years of life.
>>1291895(OP)
Piss off to Reddit croatniggers. No one thinks you're White, everyone knows you're subhuman and you're not gonna find tolerant White people around here. No croatnigger was worth more than a gypsie
>>1291895(OP)
What the fuck Ireland? Who did this survey? Who did they ask? Three lesbians.
Nobody I know likes joggers.
>>1291895(OP)
Are Serbians very religious? Sometimes, being very religious can make you quite cucked regarding race ("all men are equal before God").
>>1291895(OP)
Yeah I dont buy this, I have heard people say antisemitic and racist things outloud, I dont buy this, maybe in Ljubljana
Croatniggers are just a supreme breed of subhumanery. Every turkmutt is a Croatnigger, every Croatnigger is a turkmutt. All Croatniggers get the rope, all ropes get the Croatniggers. That’s about it