/cz/ - Czechia Flag

/cz/ - Czechia

Stop calling these Jewish-Celtic-Germanic mongrels Slavs

They are not part of us

Czech is the Slavic language that is the most remote from Proto-Slavic, compared to Russian for example. Czech is as much “Slavic” as English is “Germanic” really.
>>1487812(OP)
>Stop calling these Jewish-Celtic-Germanic mongrels Slavs
>They are not part of us
I mean that's fine they are better than you
dilate mongol
no u
>>1487812(OP)
Fuck off Ruski, I can understand like 80% of what the moles say when they speak czech, and maybe like 40% of what you say when you're speaking russian
>>1487812(OP)
>vodka flag
>thinks people would like to belong to any arbitrary group centered around his cliche of a nation

Jesus Christ, tundra is apparently melting and releasing methane already, because this faggot is high as fuck
Cъeби нa двaч, живoтнoe. Pycня зaeбaлa.
>>1487812(OP)
Based Russian. P*piks are worse than kikes and obviously they aren't slavs. Even Romanians are more slavic than these celtic joggers.
Russians have more jewish ancestry than the whole Europe. дypaк
>>1487812(OP)
Good thread finally
Czechia is Celt Germanic and Slav
Russia is not a part of Eastern Europe - it's Asia
>>1487812(OP)
>They are not part of us
thank god
The closest genetically people to Russians are Estonians who spead a weird Finno-Ugric ooga booga language.
>>1487812(OP)
I have to disagree with you there, I’ve been to the Czech Republic and could understand the language pretty well, it’s close to Serbo-Croat.
>>1487812(OP)
Thank god i'm not a slav !
>>1487812(OP)
What a shit fucking thread. Stop fighting you dumb fucking retards.

Have a fucking cig and calm down.
>>1487812(OP)
Russian flag has long since turned into a memeflag. How I would like to introduce a captcha with trigonometric equations, so that shitskins with <100 IQ stop posting here.
>>1487812(OP)
how similar are Czech and Slovak actually?

is it like British vs. American English or?
>>1487812(OP)
Its this butthurt Ivan again

Which pepik fucked your Natasha?
>>1487812(OP)
Fuck off asian mongrel. You have nothing in common with them, us and any other slavic nation.
>>1487812(OP)
I noticed that the czech javelin throwers got last names like frydrich and look kinda german, I wonder how slavic these guys really are
>>1487812(OP)
Why are here so many of you then, half mongoloid retards? Can´t walk 10 meters without hearing your annoying horseback riding language you poor asiatic mutt
>>1487812(OP)
Czech women are hot. Thats all I care about.
>>1487812(OP)
I've never called Bohemians slavs.
I don't understand why you would call Peuto Ricans Slavs?
>>1487812(OP)
my cousin's young wife is pretty much aryan waifu craving for children
>>1487812(OP)
Don't give much of a fuck about this country. I don't even buy their beer. I usually buy German.
>>1487812(OP)
Stfu Ivan
10 out of 10 would conquer Trans-Siberian Railway again
>>1487812(OP)
Czechs are Germans in denial.
>>1487812(OP)
>Czech is as much “Slavic” as English is “Germanic” really.
So... Slavic?
Why did you make this Slavshit garbage thread again? You make us look retarded. Hint: we are Baltic/Finnic not Slavs.
>>1487812(OP)
once again it appears that Nordic racial superiority has led to some controversy amongst the lesser
I will accept all your cope
>>1487812(OP)
What do you have against them? Why do you hate jews when Putin is a jew?
I don't consider Godless people Slavic.
Agreed
Love my Germanic genes, get fucked gopnik
>>1487812(OP)
you again ? holy shit you posted this thread and one about slovneia about 50 times now

i recognize you, that one rusky chimping out about muh germans
>>1487812(OP)
>Jewish-Celtic-Germanic
So they're Americans?
how do we solve the Czech problem?
they are all alcoholic narcissistic degenerates, they cant be helped
>>1487812(OP)
The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European but an Asiatic and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese and, from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all-out son of a bitch, a barbarian, and a chronic drunk.
>>1487812(OP)
Czechs are Poles in denial anyway.
>>1487812(OP)
I don't call them slavs, I like them too much to call them that.
Czech are just spaniards with less mediterranean blood.
Czechkas are very prone to western degeneracy. Something must explain this.
Kreci not slavic? please
Cmon Ivan stop causing trouble. Why is it that us mutts always have to tell you vodka joggers to stop causing trouble for fucks sake.
>>1487812(OP)
Doprdele!
Calling someone Jewish is the worst insult. Even worse than pedophile because Jews are pedophiles. You're a big smelly bully and I demand an apology on their behalf.
Truth is there is no such thing as a slav.
Russians are balto-mongolians larping as slavs.
Serbs are turko-albanians larping as slavs.
Slovaks are hungarians larping as slavs
And so on
>>1487812(OP)
thanks for clearing that up. We're not jews though, we have a handful left and keeping it that way.
Maybe you can also admit that Poles are Germanic too. And you can have the east/Pale and the jews back.
>>1487812(OP)
Your ass was raped by mongols for hundreds of years, if that's what you call "Slavic" then damn jogger, do you, I am gonna stick with Czech and go about my life
>>1487812(OP)
As if we want to be like you
We have a rhapsody named after us what do you have?
Honestly, if that makes me not being asociated with ruski subhumans anymore, I don't really mind.
>>1487866
So we cannot be racist. Nice. Only whites can be racist.