/cz/ - Czechia Flag

/cz/ - Czechia

What's your back up plan? Pic related going to Czechia for h...

What's your back up plan?
Pic related going to Czechia for housing affordability and whiteness
I'm gonna spend 5 years in the army and then become an African Warlord
Going to Taiwan.
Make run for the German border, going to live in the Schwarzwalt were I will rape and eat women to survive.
Israel
Good plan.
Probably Poland, so see you on the other side of the border.
>>290455(OP)
I will turn myself into a woman and sell my ass online.
>>290455(OP)
I'm fucked.
>>290455(OP)
I moved to the country
>>290455(OP)
Is this what they call irony?
>>290455(OP)
Cambodia. Skinny jungle bunnies to fuck, currency is the US Dollar so no exchange rate to get raped on, legal prescription drugs over the counter for cheap, cheap booze, cheap everything. I'm gonna set up a little base once I hit my savings goal and then fleece backpacker fags with overpriced goods (see Chang Mai digital nomad scam).
>>290455(OP)
You’re late. I did that years ago. Here’s a hint though: very few locals say “Czechia”.
The Czech republic is a literal shithole and affordable housing? You must certainly be joking you ignorant liberator.
>>290455(OP)
I'm fucked no matter what.
>>290455(OP)
Probably fight till I'm dead.
>>290455(OP)
>whiteness
>czechs
Lmao oh boy, i guess anyone can be white now days. Let me guess you probably think peanuts are white too?
>>290455(OP)
>having a backup plan

Pussy
Gonna seek climate refuge in Greenland
>>290455(OP)
fokoff we are full, but really the housing is no longer that super affordable (at least for us), housing prices raised drastically in last couple of years. How did you get CZ passport? I doubt they would give it to you just because your grandparents were moved from sudety after ww2
>>290455(OP)
>Pic related going to Czechia for housing affordability and whiteness

Is that a Zivnostensky visa?

How do you plan on working in Czech Republic?

What neighborhood do you plan on living in? Is Praha 5 safe and has grocery stores etc that are walkable?

What's a good place to look for an apartment with a close up view of the Vltava?
>>290455(OP)
I have a family now so Im probably going to stay. I want to move us to a somewhat rural part of Montana though.
>>290455(OP)
Die.
Germany on death, no plan b
>>290455(OP)
Why does she have big hands and a big watch
you've a very feminine hand and leg, anon.
>>290455(OP)
Small city in Japan.
>>290455(OP)
Poland. Already have real estate and speak acceptable polish.
>>290455(OP)
>What's your back up plan?
The Butler Plan.
Fuck off, we're full!!!
Do you speak Czech?
>>290455(OP)
Continie to fortify my property, then wait for sweet death as heavy metal plays and bullets fly
None, i stand, i fight, i die. You only get one fatherland, where you have the god given right to every inch of it. Better dead than a skittle.
>>290455(OP)
Gensokyo
Why does your woman have a big toe for a thumb?
>>290455(OP)
im just going to kill myself
>>290455(OP)

innawoods.
>>290455(OP)
You guys are going for another war with emus or why do you want to run?
>>290455(OP)
Moving to northern Italy or Ireland
Just have to wait 2 more years until I get my italian citizenship
Argentina is lost
>>290455(OP)
marry some rich cunt politician to support me
My father owns a chunk of land in Eastern Ukraine. Once the war ends ill move there and build a bunker with money from selling cocaine to English tourists
>>290455(OP)
Not telling. I don't want all you Trump morons following me. That is exactly what will happen. When its to late and they finally come around they will pretend they always knew he was a traitor to begin with. No, you fuckers deserve your fate. I'm out
Backup plan?? Having one is for pussies im gonna leech of the system and use its resources against it.
>>290455(OP)
Ive got three passports, I’m good wherever.
>>290455(OP)
Having an exit plan is an admittance of failure before failure itself so I don't have a backup plan. I intend to keep my country the way it is.
>>290455(OP)
>for housing affordability
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh goy are you in for a surprise
>>290455(OP)
I have a studio in Czechia. I fly there once a week and every time I visit to oversee shooting it's always a fun time.
>>290455(OP)
Look at your soft hands, you pampered little fucks.
Fuck you.
There is no backup.
Only The PlanTM.
Wait out this shitty storm of corrupt pollies n sheeeit
our country has suffered greatly under ecelebs
Dying.
>>290455(OP)
I could either live in Australia or USA. I'm an Australian but I moved here because my wife is a seppo. I think I just want to move home and buy some land in the middle of nowhere, maybe (theoretically) illegally acquire some assault automatic weapons and bury them in a barrel of oil at the back of my property and wait for it to all fall apart
>>290455(OP)
what will you do for income?
>>290455(OP)
Fuck off peanut
>>290455(OP)
LMFAO AT ALL OF YOU WHITES: ALREADY PLANNING YOUR OWN DEFEAT, AND RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR RAPED AND DYING HOMELANDS.

WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING SELF-DEFEATIST? NO PLAN FOR UNIFICATION AND MILITANT GLOBAL WHITE POWER? SERIOUSLY? YOU JUST GIVE UP LIKE A KEKED LITTLE WHITE BOY?

PATHETIC.
Same but Ukraine, Georgia or Russia
Russia.
>>290455(OP)
>Czechia
>house affordability
lol
>>290455(OP)
THERE IS NO BACK UP PLAN. RIDE OR DIE MOTHERFUCKERS
>>290455(OP)
Work remotely while relocating to Mexico City and live decently with my wife until I want to relocate. Earning U.S. wages + living in South America is pretty solid.
Based
Better go to Chechnia
Lol