/ee/ - Estonia Flag

/ee/ - Estonia

as a mixed race person with a black mother and white father,...

as a mixed race person with a black mother and white father, where would I belong in your ideal society? I look just like my Estonian father but I have my mothers hair. My mother is 100% Nigerian.
>>530938(OP)
here is another pic of me, I'd say I'm pretty white passing.
>>530938(OP)
>we would I belong ?
In a gas chamber
That's an octoroon you larper. Half full nigger + white would not look anything like that.
In a mass grave
>>530938(OP)
Tbh if you kept your hair short you would pass for a tanned white.
what's hard to understand? If ANY of your ethnic background is from Africa then you are a Nigger no matter what else you're mixed with.

1% Nigger is still Nigger.
>>530938(OP)
You really need to stop giving a shit what color you are. Everyone here is only ironically racist. If you act like a cool fuckin dude nobody will care. Honestly, do you really think the average person you encounter and have a positive social interaction with gives a fuck what country your great great great grandma came from?

Chill out and just be cool, people like that.
>>530938(OP)
Fucking Estonian, really?

Is your dad that Estonian who keeps posting nigger asses?
>>530938(OP)
Doesn't matter how light skinned you are. Your phenotype is still mutt. You should look for a muttess and establish a mutt kingdom for your new race.
your place is somewhere in an oven
>>530938(OP)
where do you belong?
Under my boot, degenerate
>>530938(OP)
kill your father then kys
Outside it. Where that may be I don't care.
It looks like a drunk tarantula passed out on your head.
literally couldn't tell if guy or girl for several minutes
>>530938(OP)
I am so so so deeply sorry,you look like a good kid
>>530938(OP)
>Estonian father
Please don't come back, especially your father.
>>530938(OP)
>where would I belong in your ideal society?
In jail
Why can't you just join black factions? You're going to cause tension wherever you go, don't bring that shit on us.
>>530938(OP)
Take a shovel and hit your father over the head with it.
It won't fix your hair but one less stupid person in the world is a massive service to the entire human race.
post your profile
>>530938(OP)
You only exist because your father is a degenerate. You're literally a product of Jews. An ideal meat sack. I'm sorry you were brought into this world.
>>530938(OP)
To all of you faggots believin green eyes are the true Master race, see, this is how they are made
>>530938(OP)
Parents together? Mixed? COOL just get 200 points less than an Asian for MIT or Harvard.

Just joking. Blame others and adopt how Jewish people do this game
You belong on a rope, nigger.
>>530938(OP)
Unironically me, but my mom is afro-Caribbean.
>>530938(OP)
Change your hairstyle and you could pass. I don't care really, not all black people are niggers. Not all Chinese are chinks. Not all whites are European.
>>530938(OP)
Anywhere but Europe, mutt.
>>530938(OP)
sorry theres no "fixing" being a nigger.
>>530938(OP)
Wearing cast iron shackles at the bottom of a bay
>>530938(OP)
furnace
>>530938(OP)
You would belong in Afrca, your white genes would help improve the place.
>>530938(OP)
Depends on who you are. Criminal? Jail. Normie? Out. Weeb? Gym.
etc.
>>530938(OP)
Not your fault your father is a dirty racemixer. Honestly as long as you dont breed with another nigger, we can slowly cleanse the browning, and mend your father's mistake with time. Youre saving grace is that you're a chad. If your jawline was any softer, itd be the gas for you.
With a face like that, you're worried about being accepted by these effeminate looking incels? You are an unfortunate individual and that pix is probably not u.
Tatto

And you could be fine

Degenerate
>>530938(OP)
People like me aren't allowed to have an ideal society, and we are living in yours, so why do you care where you'd belong in something that isn't allowed to exist? Go be praised and loved by society and leave us be.
>>530938(OP)
>where would I belong in your ideal society
in a ditch
>>530938(OP)
There is only one answer from a White nationalist perspective: not in it. Who's to say whether we'll get our White ethnostate though and how extensive it will be. Even hypothetically, it might not cover the entire US. If it did, All of South America is filled with similar mixed-race people.
>>530938(OP)
all mixed people belong in Brazil if an ethno-national political scheme ever came to fruition
that's unlikely to ever happen though since an ethno-state being formed (outside of Israel) is a MOSSAD cliche meant to divide & conquer the gentile masses
also, fuck all the newfags in this thread for not reverse searching OP's pics & debunking/approving the legitimacy of this thread
>>530938(OP)
I am not bothered by half breeds as long as they pledge loyalty to the white race and accept the realities of race.
>>530938(OP)
based and redpilled
>>530938(OP)
You want the non larping solution?
Nobody will force you out or round you up by gunpoint if you adhere to our laws and societal norms
You'll be offered a generous amount of money to renounce your citizenship and leave
If you refuse, literally nothing will happen
You will no longer be legally required to be put above anyone in college placement or job hiring, unless you're of course actually qualified/have good grades
You will be exceedingly easy to fire, as will anyone not working for a large company
No free gibs (doubt you're on any) short of life debilitating injuries. If you're able bodied, you work, the govt puts you to work on infrastructure, you live off family $,or you starve
Violent crime convicted in a court of law = auto deport
No legal marriage with European descended women
Any child you produce with a European descended woman will not be a citizen. Her citizenship will be stripped, not yours. In such a scenario the woman is far more to blame than you
There may be neighborhoods that will not let you purchase or rent property there, that would be your problem not theirs
No family member of yours on the Nigerian side will be allowed to gain permanent residence or citizenship under any circumstances short of being the next Nikolai Tesla
Have sex with a European descended woman and have proof of it? Report it and get 1k cash non taxable. It'd be nice to have a database of the ones to avoid
Basically if you're the typical mulatto living a blue city, life will not change much for you so long as you do not commit violent crime
You are pretty much the an ashkenazi Jew genetically, probably suited to live in an environment that has no culture tied to its race. best bet is America.
buy a wig. it looks like a xenomorph took a shit on your head
>>530938(OP)
No comment on "where you belong" because that's down to a man to demonstrate to others by deed.

The kinky hair is a dead giveaway that you're part black though; I'm a caucasian with curly hair, but Afro hair coils much tighter and forms into self-supporting strands more readily.

Presumably you go to a black barber, or if not, you should; they know how to handle your type of hair, and yes, cutting white people hair IS very different to cutting black people hair.

Sauce - son of a hairdresser.
>>530938(OP)
On the other side of the border
>>530938(OP)
Do not make kids, that is all we ask,
Where do you belong? nowhere, now you can thank your parents for gobling jewish propaganda and denying you any other identity than individualsim
anon get waves. Youd look good in them. Also stop listening to nazi larpers. To be honest If you just act properly and have ambitions then your already there with being white.
>>530938(OP)
Do you support untold millions of nigerians and others to come in "your" country?
>>530938(OP)
>where would I belong in your ideal society
Brazil
In the chamber of GAAAAASSSSSS!!
Warrior caste
If you respect the hierarchy
>>530938(OP)
outside of it
>>530938(OP)
I'd fuck her
>>530938(OP)
Six feet underground.
>>530938(OP)
Hope you never have chronic bone marrow disease or you will be fucked due to lack of compatability
>>530938(OP)
Find a woman with the same mix and have a kid with her and make sure that kid also finds a partner with the same mix as it and after couple of generations your family line will be counted as human again.
>>530938(OP)
in a grave
>>530938(OP)
Do you think White people have a right to exist distinct from the other races in the nations they created?
Will you fight for Europeans to keep that right.
Then yes. I say you should be allowed. But perhaps restricted in the amount of children you can have.
>>530938(OP)
He is so dumb he thinks his mom is full black, American blcks dont even know they are almost all mixed, your mom is like 40 to 80 % black max
>>530938(OP)
Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Coal-burning leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
http://www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
http://www.nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
http://www.jstor.org/pss/1537084
>>530938(OP)
>white men are incels, basedboys, evil ceos corrupt politicians, racists, or white supremaist neo nazis.
>black men are violent low iq apes who abandon their children
>chinks are faggot betas with small dicks who play video games and fuck their pillows.
>spics are dumb and lazy. they come here illegally and mooch off the tax payer and drive down wages
>refugees are sneaky smelly inbred creepers
>pajeets shit on the street and wipe their ass with their hand
>jews are trying to subvert their host countries into communism via academia media and politics

yea we know.
The thing is you don't belong anywhere, but I don't blame you. It's the disasterious act of your shitty parents. Best thing you can do is advocate for white supremacy instead of joining your mutt brothers in thinking it's okay to be mixed race, which it isn't. Only then can you be respected among some sort of people.
Yes you look white except for the hair. Don’t listen to all the seething burgers.
>>530938(OP)
You ain't white but why do you care? You're better looking than most people on this board anyways, no point in worrying about identity politics.

Pic related is my dirty Anglo self if you need a reference on 'whiteness' if that's really something you care about
>>530938(OP)
This isn't your blog doo doo braid bitch, fuck out of here, you deserve to be b&.
In the Antebellum South they reserved mulatta like you a particular job: brothel entertainer.

You have a very, very feminine face you could make millions as a ladyboy prostitute.
would let you fuck me
My god, did the Estonian with a negress fetish sire you?
>>530938(OP)
>as a mixed race person with a black mother and white father, where would I belong in your ideal society?
OUTSIDE OF IT
>>530938(OP)
Jungle fever Estonian wasn’t a cliche.
>>530938(OP)
- do you have any crime record?
- do you have a respectable profession?
>>530938(OP)
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
on the outside of it
>>530938(OP)

sterilized?