/ee/ - Estonia Flag

/ee/ - Estonia

Estonia is based #1 country in the world. Prove me Wrong

- Can smoke cannabis in front of cops, they wont arrest u, almost as good as decriminalised (dont try it tho)

- More blue eyed people per capita than anywhere else in the world

-Wages are ok, enough for ppl to buy flat screen tvs and pizza night a couple times a week

-Dat coastal position, lots of ppl have seaside or lake side (lake peipus) villas and live da confort life

- Plenty of islands, can go summer cruisin on a smaller or bigger island and live sexy life there

- Women are slim, fatties are far and few between

- Growth country, so wages are going up most years

- Women generally medium-tall, usually can date them before marrying, they can respect guy needing sex 3-4 times a week

- Based location 50 miles across sea from finnish capital of Helsinki means u can hang out with finnf*gs in pubs and drink beer with them. Finnf*gs are cool!

- Swedunndunns sometimes come to visit their ancestral land (dat west estonian swedish genetics, uhhuh even I have dat swedish blood in me)

- No cons. DOnt believe me? Come visit. We arent racists so africabros are also welcome
>>725613(OP)
>shilling for your shithole in /ee/

this is next level cope
Fucking language ...
>>725613(OP)
tõmba ennast oksa pede
>>725613(OP)
No, Esti doesnt even brushi right.
>>725613(OP)
>Can smoke cannabis in front of cops
your first point and already you sound like degenerate shithole
>>725613(OP)
Estonia much like every other small country is and forever will be irrelevant.
>>725613(OP)
>estonian girl.gif
No, if she was Estonian she would be blonde. That's a Russian girl.
>>725613(OP)
Been looking for a place to yeet off to in case things get too bad here. Can you own firearms in Estonia? Is feminism a problem there?
Yeah but you refuse to vote for nationalists so you're being Africanized like any other European shihole.
>>725613(OP)
Baltic most polluted sea in the world, thanks to the subhumans that live around it.
Yeah eesti is based, I consider to move there
>>725613(OP)
Underage b& or just incredibly stupid
>>725613(OP)
>swedish blood
KYS
>>725613(OP)
>please more uni/expat faggots come to estonia because estonians hate me for being a foreigner and i have no friends
>t.some brown faggot

fuck off we'rers full
Based Eesti, funniest sounding language in the world. Tere!
>>725613(OP)
>africabros are also welcome
Dropped
Is that why you are copying the Japanese art style?
Mitmendat aastat juba endale naishormoone sisse lükkad?
>>725613(OP)
Sounds based. I’m coming and bringing 1000 of my brothers. Insha’Allah we will all have a good time.
Hahahaha no
Estonia are bunch of larpers, german larpers, swede larpers, finns larpers, balt larpers even russian larpers. Is there something they don't larp?
I know a burger that was stalked and threatened for no real reason. Fuck that europoor shithole. Literally, because you probably traffic shitload of innocent people.
>>725613(OP)
>We arent racists so africabros are also welcome
This is supposed to be a good thing?
>>725613(OP)
OP IS A JEW MASTURBATING TO WHITE GENOCIDE
>>725613(OP)
>Come visit

this man is delusional, we're full fuck off
>>725613(OP)
Lmao, you're country is dead.
>>725613(OP)
>based
>Can smoke cannabis in front of cops
That's your FIRST thought when you think of a "based" country? You're basically a nigger, in other words at most about 18 years old and probably younger. Go skateboard outside, toddler.
>>725613(OP)
>Finnf*gs are cool!
You too mister!
>>725613(OP)
The Baltic race is sub-human.
>>725613(OP)
please reconsider this and i'll gladly come visit
Your land area is tiny tho and our nation is just flat. You have no natural beauty. What landmarks do you even have as a country except for trees? Sorry bro.
>>725613(OP)
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>725613(OP)
>Prove me Wrong
easy
>>725613(OP)
how many niggers?
>>725613(OP)
>Be lithuania
>Be based as fuck
>Hate thy neighbor as much as you hate yourself philosophy
>One of the highest suicide rates in europe, since most zoomers felt life so hard being a wagey isn't degrading enough
>Literal centre of europe
>People hard as fuck
>>725613(OP)
can't disagree.
haven't been there myself but I hear lots of good things and I think its pretty cool.

if you wish for your country to continue like this and not suck in the near future, then you best ditch the electronic voting before it bites you in the ass.

I give Estonia 9/10
Why should I believe Estonia exists? I've never seen it or valid evidence of it
>>725613(OP)
Remember when trolling was a art?
I don't.
>>725613(OP)

Found the filthy jew.

Get in the oven, subhuman.

S
>>725613(OP)
>- Can smoke cannabis in front of cops, they wont arrest u, almost as good as decriminalised (dont try it tho)
Stopped reading, you all are faggots
>>725613(OP)
> - Can smoke cannabis in front of cops, they wont arrest u, almost as good as decriminalised (dont try it tho)
That's not based. That's degenerate!
> - More blue eyed people per capita than anywhere else in the world
Yeah, because most of them are Russians
> -Wages are ok, enough for ppl to buy flat screen tvs and pizza night a couple times a week
Only if you work multiple jobs
> - Growth country, so wages are going up most years
The only thing that is growing is the debt owed to Germany.
> - Women generally medium-tall, usually can date them before marrying, they can respect guy needing sex 3-4 times a week
You mean women are totally whores and traitors, true.
> - Based location 50 miles across sea from finnish capital of Helsinki means u can hang out with finnf*gs in pubs and drink beer with them. Finnf*gs are cool!
Yes Estonia is basically a soviet country full of Russians with the occational Finns coming over to buy cheap alcohol.

Pathetic!
>>725613(OP)
>No cons. DOnt believe me? Come visit. We arent racists so africabros are also welcome

shut the fuck up idiot
>>725613(OP)
>- No cons. DOnt believe me? Come visit. We arent racists so africabros are also welcome
anon, i...
>>725613(OP)
Wait you're back? Missed ya Brush eesti.
>>725613(OP)
Based it is, but
>wages are ok
Kek'd.
there is one con. Full of atheists.
>>725613(OP)
jews also welcome?
>>725613(OP)
fucking kike inviting niggers to ruin Estonia
>>725613(OP)
>is based
>Can smoke
lost me there buddy
>>725613(OP)
You get second place after your big sister
I'm planning on finishing my master's degree in neuroscience in Talinn, any tips ?
>>725613(OP)
Palun ära tee selliseid teemasid mitte kunagi enam aitäh.
>>725613(OP)
>see Estonia is growing a lot
>they are reinventing a lot
>major technology development
>take a look on how to go there
>see culture and major cities life
>go to workinestonia com
>look for jobs
>realize they pay less than the same job in fucking brazil
>the money barely pays rent + food

Fuck Estonia
>>725613(OP)
Kuule piider, milles probleem - kas homourgaste sulgemine on sitaaugu sügelema ajanud?
Estonians are ugly
I don't knwo who started the cliche that they look good
I'm Chinese am I welcome?