/fi/ - Finland Flag

/fi/ - Finland

Supreme Court of Finland just banned Nordic Resistance Movem...

Supreme Court of Finland just banned Nordic Resistance Movement

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11556872

f
>>1301289(OP)
It's not like they did anything anyway.
>>1301289(OP)
Banned because?
>>1301289(OP)
>finns banned nordic resistance movement
>makes sense
>wake me when they ban Tsagaan Khas
cool, is antifa banned or is that just an "idea"?
Good. Europe is built on tolerance and acceptance. If you want to be a racist shitbag go somewhere else. Hope they post a list of their names and address online somewhere.
>>1301289(OP)
Press S to spit
haha good, less Sweden-loving faggot larpers here
>>1301289(OP)
Can't they start a political party? That would be harder to ban. They banned a party here once on grounds of racism and they just started a new party with a different logo, name but the same people.
So unless they arrest individual members it's just a matter of starting a new movement with a different name I guess.
>>1301289(OP)
Whats the deal over in Scandinavia, is it only really Sweden that is being flooded? What about the other countries?
>>1301289(OP)
NRM should Ban the Supreme Court.
Finland is the most jewed nation in the region beating out sweden now..kek
Doubles and they resist.
>>1301289(OP)
oh no
https://youtu.be/SvIQaIgKiO4
>>1301289(OP)
You're acting like this is a bad thing. In truth, NRM in Finland was a subversive pro-Nordic Federalist movement that actively sought to undermine Finland's independence and to get Finland under Swedish reign, while getting their funds from Sweden. This is literally the definition of treason

Now you're going to call me a Jew/Russian Shill, go ahead. But remember if the NRM wanted Finland into a Union with Russia and got their funds from Russia or Israel, then you'd be okay with this ban. The independence of Finland must be unquestioned, even in the name of your retarded natsoc ideology, or "nordic unity". Nordic Unity is newspeak for Swedish empire 2.0, where Finns are a 20% minority while being the only people that are not Scandinavian. That is just like asking for our culture to be assimilated

fucking retards all of you, you shame your ancestros, unless if they were gommies or Swedes, in that case, go ahead and shoot yourselves
>>1301289(OP)
Good. No one should be resisting Nordics.
Well fuck this world, might as well nuke everything.
>>1301289(OP)
F finland cant die soon enough.
>>1301289(OP)
Haven't they been banned for years already in Finland?
Good luck banning free speech.
>>1301289(OP)
Great. Another group of retarded skinhead faggots out of the way

You solve nothing with these retarded movements. The racism, the nationalism, the ethnic-nationalism has to be part of the collective mentality, and not associated with an underground bunker of Swedish-worshipping homos

Ironically, Finland did /fi/ and the right-wing as a whole, a favor
>>1301289(OP)
I mean, Finns aren't really nordic.
Still concerning though
Rebrand it and keep going

EZ GG
>>1301289(OP)
Are you gonna set up an armed insurrection?
>>1301289(OP)
>Supreme Court of Finland just banned Nordic Resistance Movement
Hmmm.
>>1301289(OP)
Do we even care what the political system says anymore ?
Have you guys realised its one big confidence game, the law and the rules they make are created by our captors to protect them from us.
Why do we even follow it, their money is shit, their laws are shit their system is shit, they offer nothing but death and decay and why would anyone contribute to a system like this ?
I have no idea who the Nordic resistance are but why would you try and take power in a system that is entirely fraudulent from the start and offers no means for self determination.
Voting is fake and has been since Hitler, they would not allow a round two and everything here is just controlled opposition.
Stop using their shitty money, that is the sauce of their power.
Become a burden non their system and collect NEETbux and if you do work get paid in cryptocurrency and don't divulge anything to anyone about what you own.

This system is cancer and the people running it are parasites.
Hopefully this has the Streisand effect and the ideology grows.
How can politicians criminalize a political movement?
>>1301289(OP)
>https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-11556872
https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_neo-nazi_groups_appeal_rejected_ban_on_organisation_confirmed/11556969
>>1301289(OP)
https://kohtivapautta.com/2020/03/31/the-upcoming-economic-depression-a-great-opportunity-for-radical-nationalists/
>>1301289(OP)
LOL, why?
How did they ban it?
Did they just wave a magic wand and make it vanish?
The same people have to register a generic political party and carry on like nothing happened
>>1301289(OP)
Swedes are massive faggots anyways, NRM would have accomplished nothing. My feelings towards the Swedish are feelings of deep repugnance.
>>1301289(OP)
>Supreme Court of Finland just radicalised Nordic Resistance Movement

Emperor Kai Murros when?
>>1301289(OP)
Skinke og ost revolution incoming. Feed the Refugees skinke!
So just change the name for it in Finland and carry on regardless
>>1301289(OP)
nazis fuck off
>>1301289(OP)
VITTUN POROT
If you make peaceful revolution impossible then you make violent revolution inevitable.

The Nordic Resistance Movement should irl assassinate the Supreme Court of Finland.
>>1301289(OP)
And for no other decernable reason than fucking FEELS. CLOWNWORLD!
>>1301289(OP)
so get arrested en masse and start a prison gang
>>1301289(OP)
NRM was a Sw*dish psyop, fuck them. Hopefully a proper nationalist movement can rise from their ashes.
>>1301289(OP)
Why aren’t you guys more like Iceland?
Costume natsoc party fails again

Maybe try yet another one, THIS one has to work
>>1301289(OP)
oh no...

anyway
>>1301289(OP)
You can't ban a movement
>>1301289(OP)
>Indo-Joggers BTFO
Holy fucking based. Embrace tradition and shiiiiit
>>1301289(OP)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yx00BOOW9Two/
>>1301289(OP)
> supreme court of Finland banned a Swedish SAPO glownigger op

How is that unusual, your secret police is propably running its own honeypots
F
>>1301289(OP)
Revolution now, but all they ever did was putting up very small stickers on objects outside, in the middle of the night btw. They are trash, their Swedish branch even said refugee citisens are ok in the 4th reich as long as they fought against the jew. Nordic Resistance Movement, united with refugees? No thanks!
>>1301289(OP)
The idea that the government can just outlaw a political party is so foreign to me as an American.
>>1301289(OP)
Just a bunch of gang bangers.
>>1301289(OP)
So just rename it the Sons of Khan or something and claim to be an asian community organization.

jfc it isn't as hard as you make things out to be.
Big F
I was hoping they were gonna beat this.
>>1301289(OP)
NRM is a Swedish organization and people in Finland cucking themselves to the germanics by being part of it deserve death as traitors. I’m glad they banned it. Now we just need the same to happen to the Antifa-basedboys.

I will not surrender my homeland to any foreigner, don’t care what their political affiliation is.
>>1301289(OP)
IRMÃO!!!
>>1301289(OP)
BASED
FINLAND STRONG
Expel the Swedish devils!!!
That’s in direct violation of articles 18-21 of the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Lmao get fucked racist assholes.
>>1301289(OP)
literal genocide
>>1301289(OP)
Well, they looked like waiters, with those uniforms.
>>1301289(OP)
They're criminally violent and/or retarded and/or anti-social wastes of space.
Finland is cucked and have an all woman government. soon they'll be worse off than Sweden. Their women are allready nogger loving liberals
>>1301289(OP)
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!
>>1301289(OP)
I think our next pm Jussi Halla-Aho will solve this problem.
>>1301289(OP)
HAHAHA THE FUCKING JOKE IS ON THEM! Never forget that the Nazi party was literally banned in Germany a decade before they came to power! Bans of political parties and censorship usually have the opposite effect.