/fr/ - France Flag

/fr/ - France

When will men APOLOGIZE for liking younger women?

>But why does this supposed fixation that older men appear to have on young women bother me so much? Is it because, as a 40-something woman, it reminds me that in the world of dating, women of my vintage have depreciated in value? That the idea suggests physical appearance still matters more for women than men and we are thought to diminish in attractiveness more precipitously? Is it because research like this confirms what I’ve long suspected: some men (hashtag not all men) find girls more attractive than grown women – women with possibly more opinions and agency?

>What ultimately bothers me is a man who believes that a woman his own age is too old to love. The French novelist Yann Moix intoned last year: “The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all.”

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/older-men-s-fixation-with-younger-women-really-boils-my-kidneys-1.4411572

tldr; Men are selfish pigs. Apologize.
>>1478107(OP)
SHE WAS 17 YOU SICK FUCK!
>>1478107(OP)
Same reason women are fixated on height and money. It's nature you dumb whore.
>>1478107(OP)
But demanding a guy with a big dick or wallet is ok right?
>>1478107(OP)
she thinks a 25 year old woman is a girl? and isn't really a real woman until 40? wut?
>>1478107(OP)
Tanyas Weeney
>>1478107(OP)
>It always shocks the liberal feminist types that men are attracted to well, attractive women. And that women are attracted to - again - you guessed it - attractive men. And that for men, the attraction is sometimes based on physical appearance (often correlated with youth), while for women the attraction is sometimes based on status and wealth (often correlated with age). I know this will upset some people, but then again, being mugged by reality can be upsetting.

TFSmith bringing the bants.
>>1478107(OP)
You shouldn't have waited until your value as a mother depreciated to near-zero.
Nothing better than sweet tight 15-16 year old twat.
Who would want an old battered pussy if they had a choice? Lmao why is this woman getting mad? She must not have children.
again women focused on the wrong thing. she should be married already and not worried that men think 25 year olds are hot. is shitty thinks they are pedos when we have real pedos out there doing disgusting shit to children
>>1478107(OP)
ATTENTION, FAT WHORES!!!
THIS IS WHAT THICC LOOKS LIKE!!!
YOU ARE NOT THICC!!! YOU ARE NOT CURVY!!!
YOU ARE NOT HOT, PRETTY, OR SEXY!!!
YOU ARE DISGUSTING, MORBIDLY OBESE JABBA TIER DEATHSTAR CUNTS!!!
GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND STOP USING FAT BITCH CAMERA ANGLES!!!
WE CAN STILL TELL YOU ARE OBESE, IMPERIAL DEATHSTORMER LANDWHALES!!!
THANK YOU!!! THAT IS ALL!!! I WILL NOW RESUME COOMING TO THIS VERY HOT, THICC AND CURVY GODDESS!!!
>>1478107(OP)
>Older men's fixation with younger women really boils my non-existent ovaries
ftfy
>>1478107(OP)
Fuck you, granny
>>1478107(OP)
15-24 are breeding years
25+ are career years
>>1478107(OP)
>boils my kidneys
women know that they only have their looks so when a guy picks a younger girl they know has more value, they seethe because they have nothing else to offer.
>>1478107(OP)
When will women apologize for using their fuckholes to secure an easy life for themselves by dating and marrying older men / sugar daddies?
It takes two to tango, bitches.
If you weren't getting something out of it, you wouldn't do it to start with.
>>1478107(OP)
My Asian gf and mother of my daughter is 15 years younger than me
>>1478107(OP)
The same women who say older men are sick for wanting to date younger women, have fucking sugar daddies or at least actively look for them. They aren't mad that men like young women, they're mad that they aren't the "young woman" anymore
>>1478107(OP)
>>314117601
rolls royce
>>1478107(OP)
emptyeggcarton.jpg
And what about women's fixation with older and more accomplished men?
>>1478107(OP)
How is it pedo if the woman is past 20?
>>1478107(OP)
>boils my kidneys
What the fuck?
why do older women have fixation with men of their age having preference for younger women?

bitches are vicious
>>1478107(OP)
>it boils me kidneys begorrah
>>1478107(OP)
>women with possibly more opinions and agency?
And there it is, the speculative bullshit...the unproven crackpot theory, that makes up the basis for this stupid blog post.
>>1478107(OP)
tl;dr I want to ride the cock carousel from 18-28 and then I want a man to treat me like a princess and settle down with me before my ovaries dry up.
Fuck off rabbi
>>1478107(OP)
I'm never dating a girl older than 20 no matter how old I am
>>1478107(OP)
>Be me
>At super market.
>Trying to get a beer and something to fuck
>Cool wine cat lady approaches to get her fix cus she's a full blown alcoholic
>She's not even that good looking but a quick shag won't hurt
>Throw my let's fuck look at her
>She contorts her face in a blob aching to a man in black super villain and send this sight of both anger and disgust at my very presence
>My psych immediately understands that going through almost 20 years on the cock carousel has left this poor cat lady jade to the point of no return i am not about to pick up the baggage some soi boy abandoned 5 years ago when he thought she was wife material

>Turn around and talk to the 20 some y.o. cashier
>Hey, "you look beautiful today" cashier blushes like a beautiful white flower in spring and turns a pink and reddish shade.

The rest of the story is triple x.

Long story short, fuck millennial whores, i am not picking up the baggage left by the multiple chads who defile her in disgusting ways at a time she wouldn't give me the time of the day and unfortunately she's still believes she's hot shit in her 30 somethings going on 50.

Hope her cat dies
>>1478107(OP)
>women with possibly more opinions and agency
the last thing i want to hear from my girlfriend is her fucking opinion
jews just keep getting worse every day.
it blows my mind
Women who haven't marryed and had kids by 25 are a needless drain on resources and should be sent into forced labor camps to recoup what they've wasted.
>>1478107(OP)
After 25 years old most of a woman's eggs are dead, and the rest are rotting. Don't get mad, you can't do anything to change the facts. Whatever happened to quilting clubs for elderly women, we should bring those back.
>>1478107(OP)
tdlr joggers are junkie
My mom is 9 and half years older than my dad. Married for over 30 years.
>>1478107(OP)
Evolution upsets me
.t every leftist
>>1478107(OP)
>some men (hashtag not all men) find girls more attractive than grown women – women with possibly more opinions and agency?

Translation:
>men dont want to spend their days with some hag like me who brags the whole day and instead want to spend their time with an attractive, young female which isnt frustrated the whole time. How dare they!
>>1478107(OP)
12 year olds are peak feminity
>>1478107(OP)
>The body of a 13-15-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 25 is not extraordinary at all.
more like this
Just suck down an anti-depressant and wine cocktail and die already, hag.
>>1478107(OP)
Why don’t they just go fucking yoga and find some divorced older guy who raised his kids and wants to travel with a nice woman who cooks and maintains herself?
>>1478107(OP)
>Well, it was a disaster. With no career or money of my own to speak of and me living in his apartment, the balance of power was already on a perilously unhealthy tilt. Sure, we made each other laugh but I was under no illusion that for him, this was a predominantly sexual relationship. He had little interest in a meeting of minds. He had his buddies for that.

So she was pissed because - as so many other women - she wasnt interesting when it come to discussions beyond Traveling and new Restaurants....
>>1478107(OP)
>Is it because, as a 40-something woman
That's why
>>1478107(OP)
>Women’s fixation on younger men really boils my pancreas.
Who the fuck cares? Women will bitch and moan that they want men to date within their age bracket but they won’t do anything other than that, bitch and moan. The 3rd generation of the women’s rights movement will end when they make the poor decision to go after Schlomo Moneystein for dating a 20 year old and then all of modern feminism will disappear.
>>1478107(OP)
Women ALWAYS depreciate in value as they age. For men it is the exact opposite. It has nothing to do with this cunt's agency or university degrees. BITCH, why is it so hard to understand that your doctorate does NOT get my penis erect? Thought all these enlightened insufferable cunts understood science these days..
>>1478107(OP)
come on now old bitches you know what's good and what's less good. let you boy have some fun. or lose him your choice.
>>1478107(OP)
Jesus Christ, are we sure she’s not a post-op? I don’t think it’s so much men are interested in younger women in her case, it’s they don’t want to date a 2/10 hambeast that’s looks like she’s transitioning.
It's a dominance thing. Women are submissive in general, therefore for them, the wisdom and maturity of old age is appealing, and vice versa!
>>1478107(OP)
>another rostie seething
FRESH EGGS.
>>1478107(OP)
>really boils my kidneys
That’s all the wine
>>1478107(OP)
I don't know what she's complaining about, females of any age are perfectly capable of ruining a male's life, which is ultimately all that matters.
>>1478107(OP)
>women with possibly more opinions and agency
No bitch, your only inherent value to any man is your eggs and your womb. You threw away all your eggs riding the cock carousal.

It literally has nothing to do with your mouth, which is ignored regardless of age.
>>1478107(OP)
On the 12th.
Of Never!

Who cares?
>>1478107(OP)
arguingwithholes.jpg right there
It has nothing to do with opinions, agency, education or income. Don't be a bitch, contribute and bring something to a relationship.
>tits, timestamp or GTFO
it's because your pussy is stretched out by then making it near impossible to satisfy you without being an Imperial Wizard of the Chad Sciences.
>>1478107(OP)
It's called preference sweaty just like you have preferences too, you're just bitter and kys.
>>1478107(OP)
As an older dude, I'm balding, over weight alcoholic. Younger girls like 18 up still flirt with me. I think you older women need to apologize for these grave robbers rather than trying to frame me as a cradle snatcher.
>>1478107(OP)
If a 25yo woman is romantically involved with a 16yo but the younger woman is both physically larger and stronger than her and her boss who is in the wrong? Or is the relationship okay?
>>1478107(OP)
>ITS BAD FOR ME AT THIS INSTANT THEREFORE ITS WRONG

Woman logic, slave logic.
>>1478107(OP)
>NOOO SHE WAS 21 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK AHHHHHH
>>1478107(OP)
I think what's funny is that this is absolutely a downside of older women, but she treats it like
>Men just can't handle me and my intelligence
when really it's
>Who would want to put up with this?

I wouldn't mind older womens' "agency" if it wasn't incredibly negative and frustrating.
>>1478107(OP)
I don't have an opinion on this politically, only an anecdote that, in short, says dating a younger woman may be a recipe for failure in pluralistic, multiculti hellscapes like the US because they are programmed entirely differently and are incapable of overcoming said programming without an extended effort by themselves for reasons having nothing to do with you. If culture is in the genes, I do not see it here.
>>1478107(OP)
>woman who hit the wall is jelly
cool story
your gossip girl shit isn't politics
>>1478107(OP)
(OP)
Yeah, I'm 38 and my girlfriend is 20. We went out last night and I could feel the bitter old ladies staring at me from the next table, and we couldn't help but overhear them mutter words like "Pedophile" and "Child molester" under their breath.

It completely ruined our 10th anniversary.
>>1478107(OP)
Wait, are there older women who crave old, fat, bald men instead of 20 year old surfers? I thought everyone preferred to fuck younger partners, no?
So when I was in my 20s I was considered not good enough while women fucked around and now that I have money and status I'm suppose to settle for whore that have ridden miles of strange cock? Lol, miss me with that bullshit.
>>1478107(OP)
>The French novelist Yann Moix intoned last year: “The body of a 25-year-old woman is extraordinary. The body of a woman of 50 is not extraordinary at all.”

That novelist sounds like a chad to me.
Why should we consider what a degenerate woman thinks? It's below men's dignity to even explain how woman rot fast and that we absolutely don't want to give money nor companionship to old and used goods, and those who do that are just people addicted to fornication or those who praise it.
>>1478107(OP)
>Spending time with women in any capacity

First mistake
when I reach 40+ years I will only fuck under 30 yo women
fuck off old cunts
>>1478107(OP)
>Women are only fertile for a few years and are not disposable
>Men are fertile almost their entire lives and are disposable
>Women have daddy issues
>Men like to fuck
gee I fucking wonder twinkle tits when
>>1478107(OP)
>Less attractive to fug
>Less attractive to breed
>Probably has had more than 37 dicks inside her by now

I wonder... does the ladyboy shit and women supporting it line up because actual women are fucking idiots when it comes to biology and how time functions?
>>1478107(OP)
Look at this fat old hog, she should apologize to men for just existing.
>>1478107(OP)
DANGER ZONE
>>1478107(OP)
Old
No Eggs
No worth
When women apologize for aging.
>>1478107(OP)
These stupid feminist don't understand male nature. It's not that men are unable to have relationships with older women, it's that most people don't want to start relationships with others when their life is basically over.

Young women
>don't have baggage
>are fertile
>willing to travel or move around
>aren't on the verge of death
>little to no disabilities or health disorders
Yes, women that are younger are obviously more attractive, however that is not the sole reason men are going for them (see above). Older women have made their personalities unbearable. If a man can't find a woman to give him the love he wants he will leave. Older women are the WORST at giving love and close minded. Young girl will be open to lets say doing anal or being tied up etc. Old woman will make excuses, say she's already tried it and hated it, and drink wine all day long. Let's not forget that most women do not take care of their bodies. A woman who takes care of her body will look pretty great at 40, and boy do men appreciate that when they find somebody to grow old with.

tl:dr - men have no issues with being in relationships with older women. older women don't want to start families or devote their life to a man.
>>1478107(OP)
This makes literally no sense because I am a 40 year old man who got no responses from the 50 year old women on dating app, whose feet Inwanted to cum to, and sonended up with a 29 year okd girlfriend whose feet I cum to while on my knees. But I don't prefer younger over older. I just ended up with the younger.
Show mangled cunt flaps, granma
Show mangled cunt flaps, granma.
Wait, don't.
Why do these whores Care? Nearly every single whore I've heard complain about it was some dumb bitch who dated men 15 or 20 years older than themselves when they were 20
she needs to talk to more women then, cause most of them like older men and hit on older men.

Ive had even teenagers hit on me at the mall , its weird