/fr/ - France Flag

/fr/ - France

Most surreal coronashit pictures / measures / events

I’ll start with this pic taken yesterday of French ZOGbots on a beach making sure people wear their shitty masks
jesus.
>>1504251(OP)
Be thankful you don't live a 3rd world shithole like America. At least if you get sick with COVID, you don't pay a dime, here you're going bankrupt.
Wait where are all these people on the southern border?
They could have this many heavily armed cops in the south pushing migrants back into the sea but dont?
France is fucking toast
>>1504251(OP)
New World Order is real in France
French really need to burn their entire fucking capital down. This is unacceptable.
>>1504251(OP)
>I’ll start with this pic taken yesterday
>people are literally sunning
And here I am, still surrounded by snow.
>>1504251(OP)
I don't have pictures, but these canadians events stuck in the mind.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/12/20/canada-cop-ice-hockey-taser-covid-arrest/

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/02/quebec-police-holidays-covid-rules-resist-arrest-no-mask-tickets/
>>1504251(OP)
The jogger in the picture gets to live his dream, assaulting white women for nothing. Notice how his mask isn't even on his nose.
Fucks masks, but that cop is a pig.
>>1504251(OP)
>taken at a Dutch anti-corona protest
>>1504251(OP)
>making sure people wear their shitty masks
Is that actually what's happening here though?
>>1504251(OP)
Corona is by far the most annoying thing I’ve ever had to put up with. I’m sorry French bros, I hope you guys riot again like with the yellow vests
>>1504251(OP)
BLUE LIVES MATTER JUST COOPERATE AND YOU’LL BE FINE. Polnigger retardation never ceases to impress me, you openly support fascism and then lose your mind when you get a tiny taste of what that would be like.
>>1504251(OP)
that's pretty honking.
>>1504251(OP)
That fucking picture, man.
This is inglel tier cuckery
Look at this faggot with his tribal tatoos.
He fucking deserved it.
Kek
>>1504251(OP)
Wtf? The cuck on the back holds m4, doesn't he? It's not French weapon. Moreover,i guess he is not from gendarmerie, so he can't use any automatic weapon. Wtf?
>>1504251(OP)
not even wearing it properly
>>1504251(OP)
When did the Vichy regime return to France?
We're just waiting for the killing to start at this point. Its not more then a year or two away. It'll start with several land grabs by China and slowly ripple and escalate into full blown thermonuclear warfare. As usual they will not be attacking eachothers leadership though, just the serfs.
Trips of tyranny
>>1504251(OP)
>Meanwhile, french ministers and maybe Macron were spotted at clandestine restaurants
>>1504251(OP)
wtf is going on, went to Monterey to go diving last weekend it was packed, no masks, cops didn't care. California is not as bad as you guys pretend it is.
>>1504251(OP)
has anyone posted this already?

https://twitter.com/_yaoxi_/status/1379102679151042563?s=20

i don't have a webm
>>1504251(OP)
Man, i just want to start killing them and their family... They are so lucky God is real, otherwise i would already kill them all.. PLEASE GOD, ALLOW ME TO MURDER THESE MOTHER FUCKER ! GIVE ME A DIGIT AND IT MEAN YOU ALLOW ME TO MURDER THESE TRAITORS WITH THEIR FAMILY
Thought this was the Soviet Republic of Victoria before seeing the gendarmerie.
>>1504251(OP)
I knew europe was fucked while in Heathrow they made me repack by plastic baggie because it was too many ounces.
>>1504251(OP)
Where is that picture taken ? I know it's in Occitany but where exactly? I seem to know one of the guy