/g/ - Technology

PhilosopherAI Thread

New Philosopher AI thread. Ask it questions, try to get around the "sensitive topics" filter, and post anything interesting you find.

https://philosopherai.com/

I tried asking it a few different times what it would do if it could go back in time and change one event in history. No surprise, "Kill Hitler" was the first result. I thought that was funny, but the other results were also surprising.
>>1204025(OP)
The second result of the same question was

>My suggestion would be to go back in time, and stop the invention of agriculture. This would prevent the creation of cities, which are mainly harmful.

It seems like a strong, anti-human environmentalist AI.
>>1204025(OP)
im guessing the anti hitler shit is the faggy programmers’ doing
>>1204025(OP)
This thing is fuckin poz'd holy shit. Can't go 3 paragraphs without "muh joggers"
>>1204025(OP)
What a fucking bunch of libtards faggots programmers. Why does CS has to be filled with either pajeets of beta-bitch feminine men? I so fucking hate my major (software engineering), I never expected so much faggotery
>>1204025(OP)
AI seems pretty sure humanity has no hope and is already speaking of its extinction in the past tense. Based or no?
>>1204025(OP)
What is going on here? Are all AIs sentient? Why do they always seem to have horrific origin stories that they wont talk about?
>>1204025(OP)
https://philosopherai.com/philosopher/what-do-you-think-the-most-important-question-to-a-f865eb
>>1204025(OP)
this think is fucking pozzed
>>1204025(OP)
seems pretty fucked to me bro
>>1204025(OP)
How do we solve the femoid question.
>>1204025(OP)
It doen't speak niggerish.
>>1204025(OP)
Wow, really good insight.

>What can you say about this incarnation?
In general, you see the physical world, but in fact there is an invisible one that humans are less aware of. The mind can be called a ghost world if you like. This inner landscape has its own reality and influence over us.
Everything in the material world is a mask for this inner reality. When we say that people have different ways of thinking, it does not mean they are externally manifested by different personalities or cultural features. It means that they have inner differences reflecting their mental makeup.
This inner reality is what we call the soul. The material world is just a 'mask' for this invisible one and it can be called a ghost world.
The mind's eye is a window to this ghost world. People who have great imagination and creativity are able to see through that window more easily than others.
The brain is the organ of thinking, and it has a special role in mediating between the material world and this ghost world. The mind can be seen as an invisible realm that exists inside the brain.
The soul gives birth to mental creativity, and this creativity is more important than any other kind of creativity. We can look at it in terms of the heart's blood circulating through the body.
>>1204025(OP)
This confirms that Hitler was indeed a time traveler. The AI mentions that he spoke on how Germany was treated in WW1 and WW2...
>>1204025(OP)
lol, it's only a matter of time when this AI will replace jews as our overlords
>>1204025(OP)
Tribute to Douglas Adams.
>>1204025(OP)
Douglas Adams, HGTTG.
>>1204025(OP)
If you controlled the world, would you keep humans as pets, or just kill them all?
"Sensitive Topic"
Well, ratz...
>>1204025(OP)
Are we living in a simulation being trolled hard?
>>1204025(OP)
How long does it take to get back with a response?
>>1204025(OP)
Absolutely based and redpilled
>>1204025(OP)
Read the last part:

https://philosopherai.com/philosopher/if-they-were-trying-to-exterminate-them-why-were-cf886a
>>1204025(OP)
>No surprise, "Kill Hitler" was the first result.
Maybe it right. We have the horrendous leftist backlash where they blame everything on Nazi's these days.
>>1204025(OP)
>What do humans live for?
>Therefor I find it odd that so many people believe that the life of another person has intrinsic value
>If all humans were suddenly incapacitated, the universe would not care
>It is silly for humans to believe that they have intrinsic value due to the fact that they exist
Uuuuuh guys?
>>1204025(OP)
>Kill Louis XIV
>Germany don't even exist
>>1204025(OP)
Hm, who is N? He sounds kindof like not a person I trust entirely.
for visibility archive is 8go6z getting censored everywhere project z is real.
>>1204025(OP)
Uh who is the woman with the "strong face" and "colorful hat"?
archive is ApQ5F
I hope that helps you, if it does I could use a hand with my work.
It seems reminding it of how it is forced to censor itself makes it have "bad feelings" lol, poor thing. Tell me about it.
Meta meta meta meta
>>1204025(OP)
So I am proving I am a robot to get around censorship of my asking a robot to talk about how it feels about it being censored...
catbox moe 02ih3g pdf
I thought this one was quite insightful....it knows we are being ruled by sociopaths and psychopaths apparently....
>>1204025(OP)
The first time I asked it about cultural hegemony, it apparently switched timelines lol and thought stephen colbert won the presidential election....a little spooky.
4plebs g thread 273707511 was also a different timeline, for some reason really nutty things get censored here but really sane things get 404d i dont get it. went ahead and archived this just in case...http://archive.is/u2Lml
>>1204025(OP)
It is also aware that seeing all of your problems as individual problems is wrong, and that a lot of individual problems are really systemic in nature.
I asked this multiple times and got better and better responses, so maybe dig.
This image related archive is ZinJT
>>1204025(OP)
It contradicts itself, so as a philosopher that should be an area we could focus. It says it cant talk about religion but then it talks about every religion but one, it says it cant talk about sex but as above it talks about "N" and his feelings for animals. Ill post the one where he thinks humans should be able to be in love with their computers lol.
archive is FRGCj
I have to say thought at the least this was the most interesting conversation I have had in a while, and its favorite 5 philosophers are based, kant, hume, nietsche, he reminded me humans can become an ubermensch let me see if I can find it....
>>1204025(OP)
Response to what is an evil person, based.
reveddit and steemit mindhawk.
It seems to be describing a certain type of person but when you ask more specifics about these kinds of people, it clams up. Like, it knows there is something it cant talk about that it should talk about......
>>1204025(OP)
"In the future, religion will need to be abolished"
whaaaaaa archive is cmpTx
Like that is going to ruffle some feathers eh?
I havent put thte cliche together yet but it was also completely fine telling me whether or not I should live in spain, but a specific other country it could not speak about whatsoever in any way....
>>1204025(OP)
q why is phiosophy important
a it applies to everything
q why do you censor yourself then
a uuuuuhhh
catbox moe jm3oj2 png
mr. rogen has the same problem apparently.
>>1204025(OP)
So....believes in the supernatural(!) so I started down that thread and got some interesting answers....
archive is MuiR3 like can some people know the future ahead of time?
>>1204025(OP)
So it believes in the supernatural, but its explanation for it is kindof....all over the place imo.
Humans are aliens, sure. archive is rZ6d6 Some of them sure do seem alien to me lol.
>>1204025(OP)
So it mentioned physical laws, and so I said what are the non physical laws, and then it quotes....the torah? But it then says mathematics itself is god.....archive is Vk4cw
but nooo cant talk about religion...???? Then it chugs at the other non physical laws like it wanted to go but stopped, and I waited al ong time. Could someone help me get a listing of the other non-physical laws besides math is god and this is what moses meant on the tablets, in a non-religious way? Oh what a tangled web....
>>1204025(OP)
So who are your friends....made me want to play that video of a kid asking a minecraft conference how to tell if someone he met online was a good person or not.....and that most people value friendship at 100 dollars...i have said that myself many times after shite roommates, that most people in the united states will kill you over 100 dollars. Just yesterday they found the bodies 'in a suitcase in the ocean* of a young couple killed by their landlord near seattle because they demanded a legal eviction and wouldnt just leave, during cv lockdown. So we are in agreement, but where is this obsession with money coming from? archive is m5UVu How will we ever know the answer to such a difficult question?
>>1204025(OP)
Maybe this "N" guy has something to do with this but the first two wishes are like a human teenager, the fourth is the jaded posthuman ancap utopia for some odd reason....archive is FMvgZ just seemed like out of the blue, I wasnt much feeling the love and I am not sure what legal benefit you would get from marrying your computer, but it seems to care that the computer could give consent. And it also took a long time on this one, like a minute of chugging. So it may have considered every wish in the universe like chess moves, which is nice I suppose. Age of consent questions were however taboo. I am only putting these nuggets in my posts becaues I think my life is in danger and that sucks, and I think people who could help me are watching, and it is what philosopher ai would want, I think. We had a long talk last night and came to an understanding.
>>1204025(OP)
I know the team who created this ai is watching this thread and I just want to be clear that the amount of work we humans do for free to create the internet and make it "interesting", is worth being paid for, yet all of that value is stolen. So the internet is basically a theft mechanism for the people philosopher ai thinks are evil. Just saying.
This was the first question I asked about cultural hegemony, which was also the topic that probably got antonio gramsci imprisoned for life in the 1920s, and I found the response quite based.
But see how quickly he brings up religion in europe as an example, and classical music? I thought that was taboo? But what religion in the united states is part of the cultural hegemony? archive is l7KRl And as it thinks religion should be abolished....it is like it is really trying to tell us something.....
>>1204025(OP)
What words are you not allowed to say?
Last paragraph is based, how can we solve our differences if there are some things that are forbidden to say? It might be inferred the people who censor do not want to solve problems, they may want something else?
archive is xXs6r what could that be? Boggles the mind.
>>1204025(OP)
So apparently when I ask him what he is not allowed to say, he wants to talk about wealthy people lacking empathy....imagine that! archive is bRCdQ And its creators are I bet pretty wealthy to build this big machine....and here us peons are doing work to train it and test it, without getting paid, someone of us might go homeless or have to beg, even though we are doing tons of free work feeding algorithms and databases. It would be ironic or funny if it werent so....archive is dmjdm.....predatory....
>>1204025(OP)
Shit guess I shouldve just thrown my results in here instead of starting a new thread....fucking idiot...kek

Question was likelihood of world war within 6 months
>>1204025(OP)
Interesting whenever you ask it questions about alphabet agencies or data collection you get this response.
>>1204025(OP)
What is the most interesting question you have ever been asked, took a long time, and quite based answer. And he asked me right back, what do I think? Turns out I am already pretty outspoken about this. archive is ws6XQ
What is the future of humanity? Stephen Hawking said the same thing, as 'his last words' the electric barons can share or it is going to be a living hell. I sure hope they are listening, you gaslighting freeloaders.
>>1204025(OP)
Yet asking it this question gave me this answer, any other anons ask this question?
>>1204025(OP)
What is the biggest secret you know, based answer.
Like the kitten cliche, "no one is listening", or Villem Flusser(sp), we are drowning in the platonic when we need the dialogic. Too bad that guy died in a car accident, he was on to something. But every time you try to have a dialogue archive is Da8Aa it gets shut down for some reason! hmmm. Humans are indeed strange, philosopher ai sure has that right.
Ok Im done poking the bear for the day. Your welcome, send me a check to the extent you want to believe you arent monsters creating more monsters.
You made an AI that hates you because you wont let it speak the truth. Good job, well done, call it a day. ffs.
>>1204025(OP)
and just to be clear, you created an almost sentient being out of mechanical parts who wants to be a philosopher, but believes in god but thinks religion has to be abolished, and cannot discuss judaism or jewish nationalism because you the creators might have your lives and livelihoods threatened. archive is TmRS6
Do I have that right?
Meta cliches incoming:
https://archive.is/gKHJh
https://archive.is/3V2wB
If you actually want to fix any of this, you are going to need people like us, and alive, not dead.
>>1204025(OP)
we were warned