/g/ - Technology

Trade School Cope

HAHAHAHHAHAHA, They are literally printing houses and all of manual work will be replaced by AI. If you are in the trades or planning to go to trade school, please print a hammer and kill yourself. Don't be a lazy fucker and go to college. Study engineering or accounting, anything else is cope.
>>1240883(OP)
>accounting
jogger that is 70% automated already
>>1240883(OP)
Lol @ kneecels. ALL blue-colour work will be automated within 8-10 years.
>>1240883(OP)
Imagine the repairs and renos...
>>1240883(OP)
MRI/ultrasound/xray technician. 1.5 years of school and start at $50k. Easy work, can find a job anywhere since everyone in this country is fat and sick. You have job security, they can't outsource your work since you're needed locally.
>>1240883(OP)
Mostly illegal Mexicans doing construction.
A company I work for is literally working on AI that does accounting and engineering, im unironically investing in land and agriculture, because you cant print more of that
>>1240883(OP)
>3D print house
>something breaks in it
>uh, just 3D print a new one?
what a dumbass thread. no need to bump this slide shit.
The plumbers and electricians and repair people still have to fucking work. This really just gets rid of spics.
>>1240883(OP)
those aren't houses
I genuinely don’t think these will catch on nearly as much as you think.
>>1240883(OP)
You are a fucking retard. Trades are the most secure industry by far. And most construction jobs arent trades just mindless labor. Jews dont work with their hands, Mexicans too dumb to do advanced trades, joggers dont work, and women are shit at them too. Trades cant be outsourced either. People will always need plumbers and electricians and HVAC etc, no amount of AI will change that. And if we remain in the CONSOOMER age you kikes love so much, people pay more for quality hand crafted goods and not chink made garbage. A trade is the most secure career a white man can get into.
>>1240883(OP)
those look like rest area bathrooms literally flintstone tier
>>1240883(OP)
>homes must be up to HUD spec in US
>this will literally never happen with these shit shacks

No one will even loan on these. The mortgage industry is too legislated now. If this is the primary dwelling on the site a certificate of occupancy would never be issued. It’s worse than mud bricks.

>t. appraiser
>>1240883(OP)
College right now is the surest way to get replaced in ten years. And you'll be indoctrinated so hard that you'll likely agree to it peacefully. A trade gives you independence, outlook on your own business and insulates you against AI more than any type of education.
>>1240883(OP)
That looks like brazil tier housing to me. Nice try
>>1240883(OP)
Your system dies with this generation.
Accounting will be the easiest thing tk fully automate. In fact there is a big incentive to automate it so people cant dodge taxes or fudge figures.
>>1240883(OP)
Glad they are going to print refineries and power plants and Walmarts and targets
that isn't even a real photo it's a digital mock up
Printing houses lol gimme a break. That thing looks like a fucking UNICEF shelter.
That looks like shit. You expect me to believe automation fully replacing home construction is right around the corner?
Good luck automating plumbing or HVAC faggot.
>>1240883(OP)
Why do i get the feeling that i've seen that type of housing in 3rd world countries?
Everyone will be replaced by robots and AI. Faggot.
>>1240883(OP)
All that thing does is lay the mortar. Everything still has to be placed by the human hand. The plumping and the electricity has to be done by human hand.
>>1240883(OP)
Calling that a house and not a slum shack made from the most thrifty crushed ingredients they could find. That's a lot of tech to make a Stone Hut. Where's the solar panel roofing and rain catch with filter for the roof garden? The septic tank and utlities hook ups? Is the concretion known to have air holes in it, will it be up to the TGD standard of construction or the actual Codes in the US. Is this a Scam or intended to actually provide quality Housing for the Homeless and Cost effective living? Will they be printing these in cities to replace derelict housing or in the areas outside of walking distance to their metropolis centers?
>>1240883(OP)
>corrugated tin shithouses are the future
lmfao wtf even
>>1240883(OP)
>the best image they could come up with to show how cool 3d printed houses would be is a favela that looks like it’s made out of legos
I think carpenters will still be around for a while.
>>1240883(OP)
>don't learn applied sciences and skills
>export all your union manufacturing jobs to China goy
>apprenticeship is for wetbacks lol stupid goy
Show flag and post nose antichrist kike vermin.
>>1240883(OP)
Take some free certs online about 3D printing and leverage your construction experience to work for a 3D printing house company.

I dont see what youre going on about OP.
3d printed houses literally look like shit.
Bricks are cheaper than concrete, casting is more beautiful and economic than turd-dripping concrete.
Shut up retard.
>>1240883(OP)
I do HVAC and i could probably move anywhere in the country and get a job within a couple of days. If i lose my job tomorrow i can have a new one by the end of the week. Its also pretty much impossible to automate. Also if a leftist tries to call my employer and get me fired for saying something slightly right wing on the internet they literally wont give a fuck.
>>1240883(OP)
you can't print the slab, the wiring, the plumbing the doors and windows, etc. there will still be work for trades on these houses.
>>1240883(OP)
I studied accounting and I honestly wanted to kms.
Glad I dropped that shit, best decision in my life.
They can't print wiring, plumbing, and ac.
>>1240883(OP)
>another 3D mockup made by some softhanded art school manchild who knows absolutely nothing about construction
I'm shaking, OP. Truly.
>>1240883(OP)
This is a 3D render retard. Yeah, they do print houses, but they're not going to be anything more than low income for fuckin decades. Probably another century if I really had to guess.
More than likely a different technology will supersede them by the time concrete printing has enough finesse for the middle-class market.
It's cool tech, and I think it serves a purpose, but only as an intermediary.
>>1240883(OP)
only bottom-tier retards who don't know anything end up working with a bunch of mexicans for some shitty contractor building residential houses.
anyone in the skilled trades with an iq >90 works on industrial or commercial sites
>>1240883(OP)
Don't you remember the house making machine in the hit documentary FLINTSTONES staring this guy named Fred
Even automated shit will still need people. And automated shit will not be ubiquitous immediately - abandoning a trade because someone somewhere got a pc to do it is like ditching your car because someone else has a lamborghini.
>>1240883(OP)
>Print the house, goy
>>1240883(OP)
>Oh no no no no they're printing cuck sheds for all the low status pencil pushers! TRADES BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay.
>>1240883(OP)
So the whole world works on electricity, how is that going to be 3d printed. Who hooks up the robots.
Looks like another bitter cuck failed technical training.
someone has to build the machines in the first place. and its not coming, not in a third world shithole like america. STEM shit will be replaced by AI before trades. show flag kike.
>>1240883(OP)
Idk anons, this looks pretty comfy. You can print it on a 50 acre plot of land in the desert and live cheap.
>>1240883(OP)
>please print a hammer and kys
Kek'd to tears.
Learn how to sale and lease automatize products.
>>1240883(OP)
>hey are literally printing houses
sauce?
>>1240883(OP)
>muh residential construction
>implying that beaners working for nothing havent already priced out the white man.

Back to the drawing board ladyboy.
>>1240883(OP)
What the heck is OP's point?
Everything can eventually be automated, it just takes time.
Automation does not mean anyone should not aspire to do more, all it should do, if you let it, is free you to go further.
>>1240883(OP)
Sure the metallurgical processes and assembly of things like pressure vessels has been automated for decades now, but you’ll never be able to automate the onsite construction and placement of such hardware; the scale of places like refineries and skyscrapers is far too massive to be entirely constructed in a shop.
Doubly so for maintenance, the lion’s share of most trade work; the most automation to be found there is in orbital welding machines, but they have some fairly glaring shortcomings.
TLDR: OP’s a retarded faggot.
Mobile homes have been a thing since the 40s...
>>1240883(OP)
ok cool but i build those machines so suck my fucking greasy machinist nuts.
>>1240883(OP)
What the hell? No, they are now making houses out of literal cardboard. So all you need is scissors and elmers glue for renovations and repairs.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmU2N_Q732A&t=110s
>>1240883(OP)
>3d printed houses
limited to single story only unless you can find a way to put rebar into it as it prints...
good luck trying to have an unreinforced masonry floor on a 3-story building.
OP you realize Accounting and Engineering will also be replaced by AI? You are a smooth brained fgt
>>1240883(OP)
>Nooooo you can't just make a machine that stacks blocks on top of each other, I need my cushy no-barrier-to-entry union job!
>>1240883(OP)
Wont be long til the earth is just a big shitty motherboard. Hope you save all your nice nature photos. It’s decaying at an accelerating rate.
>>1240883(OP)
That is a shed
>>1240883(OP)
Wow I better call my crews and tell them to shut down everything , g said so
>>1240883(OP)
>accounting
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>1240883(OP)
Guys in the trades are stuck marrying 300lb hambeasts anyway.
and none of you commie kikes and insurrectionist joggers are going to get to enjoy it.
Can't wait for the emps to go off, enjoy those printers while they still function
things you learn while doing a trade cross over into other work.
Absolutely nothing wrong with working with your hands, half the reason people feel like they are missing something is the tendency for modern society to make everything too easy.
There'll always be applications for trades and in a survival scenario or even war 3d printing buildings could be rendered useless.
Forget history and stop practicing what we have learned and you run the risk of losing the knowledge that has allowed us to evolve.
Construction isn't a trade school job. Running the wiring in that house is. Actual trade school jobs are safe. Unskilled labor like construction where you just walk onto the job are not.

Coming from a software engineer. So I think I know where AI is at.
>>1240883(OP)
>please print a hammer and kill yourself
lmao
>>1240883(OP)
You dumb a fuck. And never did any work. Try to do real work degenerate and then we talk, about how easy is automate. World is fucking complex place, and your limited knowledge, experience and maybe intellect, make you believe it's easy. No it's not. Building home is very complex and lot's of complex operations required. Many problems to solve. And no, your printer never do this and can print shit tier chink farm box. Not sturdy, you need armature, primitive, you be building godawful soviet era shit housing. Good luck with that. As cheap shoe box apartment for chink slaves, or joggers, maybe, But those with skills, to build real house, be in demand for a very long time.
i mean those layers of concrete are great and all, but the house still needs plumbing, wiring, a kitchen, finishing in all the rooms etc etc etc
>>1240883(OP)
>looks like garbage that will blow down in the first bit of adverse weather.
>mUh TrAdEs ArE wOrThLeSs!
Nice bait, anon...here's your (you).
they're making 3d renders of 3d printed hovels
>>1240883(OP)
>they’re printing houses
>posts CGI of houses being printed
Any printed houses for sale, OP? Where can I find them?
>>1240883(OP)
That's not a house.
That's a shed or hut.
>>1240883(OP)
>Study engineering
Daily reminder - STEM education is a myth. You need at least a minor in a subject like business or finance to get a decent STEM job.
>>1240883(OP)
Houses are stupid cheap dumb easy to build. The hard part is developing the land and getting permits, sewers, water, roads and electricity. Once thats done is fucking cheap to pile some blocks together and make your house. That's what all grandaddies that "built their own house" in 1950 did, they bought a plot in a paved development and assembled a kit house, just like grandma made cake "from scratch" by adding water to a ready mix.
>>1240883(OP)
Accounting shouldn't be a profession, greedy fucks who think they are important because they can add.
>>1240883(OP)
Jokes on you faggot. Ive been teaching my garage how to build ai machines for years in my shed
ok karen
Feeling pretty good to have an art degree right now. Suck it, homos.