After the stock split yeah now shit idiot
>>1241864(OP)
What's a stock split?
Imagine being this retarded
>>1241864(OP)
Junkie thread made by junkie people.
>>1241864(OP)
It’s a stock split retard.
What a retard. How can someone have the slightest interest in the stock market but not know Tesla was undergoing a split.
>>1241864(OP)
>implying Tesla stock dropping/rising means anything
Lmao, Tesla is the most volatile garbage on the market. One day it can be 200%+ and the next it can be 250%-, it doesn't mean anything.
>>1241864(OP)
>not understanding how stock splits work
They just split them into 5 stocks per stock so people can actually buy them without needing 2k
a thread died for this
Imagine being this retarded not knowing what a stock split is...
stock split, I will short this bubble soon
>>1241864(OP)
>faggot doesn’t even know what a stock split is
Keep crying while I keep stacking
Are you merely pretending to be retarded?
>>1241864(OP)
It's very sad to see that snake oil merchants like Tesla is what people are into this days. The current stock market is more about marketing (of the lowest quality) than it's about results.

They finance their shitty cars with the money of basedinvestors so they can sell them at a loss further fucking up the environment with toxic battery waste. That, along with paying newspapers to write science fiction stories about them is their entire business model.

Also, they stole the name of Nicola Tesla. That's worse than stealing his inventions.
>>1241864(OP)
Ahahahahaha stop the madness!
>>1241864(OP)
you’re a fucking idiot if you ever valued Tesla as anything higher than Ferrari stocks. The company is the poster child of Silicon Valley Theron-tier bullshit. Their entire stocks were based on reddit-think (Muh Tesla was the future but capitalism and Edison ruined it) and a celebrity persona who’s literally a hedge funded neckbeard.

If you think Tesla is emblematic of any market other than bullshit you know nothing of economics.
>>1241864(OP)
I'M FINANCIALLY RUINED
>>1241864(OP)
Tell a Neanderthal . How and where do u buy stocks? Is it the same thing like with crypto. Where u have to make lots of accounts on different platforms? To buy and sell coins that u want.
OP is clearly a female by demonstrating this level of ignorance
They're going to pump it tomorrow, get the fuck on there you crazy fat Americunts.
>>1241864(OP)
Good, fuck Elon Chip
>>1241864(OP)
Imagine being dumb enough to post this
Guess what Apple went from $450 to about $120! Because they did a stock split too!
Its a stock split, you utter cretin
>>1241864(OP)
When the drop inevitably happens, itll be a stampede of shills falling off a cliff
Same thing for cryptocurrencies
>>1241864(OP)
Tesla is no longer innovative
Press [S]
how will elon ever recover from this horrible post made by a memeflag?
Surely you aren’t really this stupid? Btw, had 200 shares of AAPL on Friday, now have 800 you Europoor.
Holy fuck i thought that was a edit. HAHAHAHA OMG lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
Holy shit you are dumb
>>1241864(OP)
You are too stupid to live.
Guaranteed (you)s
Good jub faggot
What is a stock split you gaping fucking retard?
>>1241864(OP)
They did a 5 for 1 stock split moron
>>1241864(OP)
so the world finally realized these gov subsidized shylocks can't deliver?
>>1241864(OP)
Stock split. What a fucking moron
>>1241864(OP)
>https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/28/us-tech-stocks-are-now-worth-more-than-the-entire-european-stock-market.html
EUROPOOR
>>1241864(OP)
Jesus Christ how do you get through life OP?
>>1241864(OP)
this thread's premise is so retarded, it needs sage
>>1241864(OP)
i'm a jannie on wallstreetbets, I thought I'd seen the cream of the crop when it came to autism. but then there's this.

OP you're an idiot.
>>1241864(OP)
TLSA went from breaking ground, to producing 200,000 units in Shanghai within a 9 month span. You don't get acceleration like that outside of wartime in the current industrial space. Musk is flipping the paradigm. Expect exponential growth. "Several orders of magnitude" is Musk's favorite line.
U dumb jogger
This may be the day to buy. If it goes to $200 I'm purchasing a few.
>>1241864(OP)
HAHAHA

GUBMINT GIBS, TESLA WINS

FREE MARKET, TESLA LOSES

COMMIE FUCKS TAKING JEWISH COIN AS ALWAYS.
>>1241864(OP)
Wait for buy signal.
Bc its a fucking scam
>>1241864(OP)
Literal retard.
This is why half people in America live pay check to pay check. They have zero understanding of finance.
>>1241864(OP)
Fucking retard
>>1241864(OP)
Lmfao it’s a split you retard. Holy shit you are dumb
>>1241864(OP)
>Musk presents the neurolink
>Everyone thinks is the most stupid shit ever
>Tesla stock market crash into the ground
>WOW
>>1241864(OP)
>t. obvious Tesla shill
>>1241864(OP)
>5:1 stock split
>omg look guys Tesla is crashing
>288 replies

For fucks sakes you idiots.
>>1241864(OP)
>caring about modern jew money
kys.
Wow u must be really retarded the stock split
>>1241864(OP)
BUY THE DIP
>>1241864(OP)
So many spiritual kikes kvetching about shekel science ITT
>>1241864(OP)
literally a 5 to 1 split and it's already above the market cap it had on friday. imagine shilling false info on g to enact despair... oh wait, thats 90% of this shit board now
>>1241864(OP)
>Stock splits
>Price goes down
>OMG DISASTER

I'm not angry that you're stupid, so much as I am exhausted at the idea that you know so little about finance, but will then complain that you have no retirement.