who cares?
>>1246239(OP)
this is starting to seem more real everyday, I believe it
>>1246239(OP)
yeah
consciousness is our real self
our bodies arent here, but are with the tester

Jesus is a proof of it
read when he resurrected, people didnt reconized him, cause he was in another body, just when he talked, they knew it was him
>>1246239(OP)
Yes. It's and information based simulation of
a material world. Ultimately matter is emergent
from consciousness. It's been known for over
a century.
Short answer: yes

Long answer: Of course.
>>1246239(OP)
Why do you think NPCs exist?
>>1246239(OP)
we are living a simulation inside infinite simulations
>>1246239(OP)
If you are interested in some of the details watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcxeEaOTVrU
I think we were created and we killed our creators just like AI and technology will kill us.
>>1246239(OP)
why would it matter?
I sincerely hope so.
>>1246239(OP)
yes but no one knows what the fuck that actually means and thinks we're living inside of a computer or some retard shit
>>1246239(OP)
yea, it's probably a prison sentence or something similar. Or a place where they stick the worst souls in the universe, that makes more sense to me.
>>1246239(OP)
Yes you can jump off a building and if you really believe it won’t hurt you.
>>1246239(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6HLjpj4Nt4
It is NOT a simulation you normie. It's an MMO.
my understanding of the probability of us being in an actual simulation is that it's as low as us being in true reality.
the likelihood is that we're in a simulation of a simulation of a simulation etc.; many, many layers in
>>1246239(OP)
no
simulations use life as a basis to simulate
that's why it seems like a simulation because simulations simulate life

also God made it all so it could be whatever simulation of a simulation he'd want it to be or however deep it could go
just know that at the top is God so it don't matter just be good to others :)
Fuck, I wish that was me.
no
>>1246239(OP)
>Are we living in a simulation?
this is often a retarded question that pseudo-intellectuals like to ask, because they binge-watched TED talks one weekend and now want to speculate on living in a simulation and other pop-culture bullshit. this is as cringe as white fragility, feminism and 50trillion genders, kys
Doesn't really matter, does it?
>>1246239(OP)
I outlined the theory in here

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mbcl9mCQOKqt/
>>1246239(OP)
>Are we living in a simulation?
Yes, and it was written by the same $10/hr street shitters who wrote the 737-MAX code.
maybe
>>1246239(OP)
Literally and figuratively.

How is this /g/ related?
>>1246239(OP)
Yes. Your senses are just electrical signals interpreted by your brain. All is illusion. Matter does not exist and is mostly empty.
>>1246239(OP)
>not realizing that simulation theory is literally the atheist's last desperate attempt to hand-wave wat God
>>1246239(OP)
If it's a "simulation" what the fuck is it simulating? What is it "similar" to? Does it make it any less "real"?
Something like that, yeah. There is so much we don't know. I've done mushrooms and Salvia and very strong Cannabis Sativa Edibles.
Possibly, but by what standards? I think all of the circumstantial evidence that lends credence to the theory could be applied to any creator theory in general.
>>1246239(OP)
No proof. Just 100 opinions. Junkie.
>>1246239(OP)
Honestly not sure Op I have not ventured though it enough to honestly know. But one thing I will say is that I'v met some incredible people... but im just.a normal noob that is decently smart.
>>1246239(OP)
As a human, you are still prey. You just don't understand how, or why. Why would advanced consciousness want to keep anything subservient to it? That's just mean. Kind of like how farming cattle is mean. Is human just a spiritual cattle for something else?
>>1246239(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A10V_t95VfI
Yes, our brain projects a hologram, it is a simulation of reality not true reality.
>>1246239(OP)
Think about the concept of light in a dream.
A dream of a sunny day, How is that light created?
Is it discrete quanta of light causing a sunny
day in a dream? Or is it a simulation of photons?
Now extrapolate out. Are you looking out of
eye holes onto an 'outside world'? or is the
outside world emergent from a data stream called consciousness.
>>1246239(OP)
It isn't a simulation. It's just the end times.
Satan has control of the world. He has blinded the eyes of people as scripture said he would. This isn't a simulation, this is what waking up in a world that God has taken his hand off of looks like.
>>1246239(OP)
No but the human mind may sometimes interpret God's creations as simulations because they can't comprehend the abilities of an infinite being.
>>1246239(OP)
god i hope so
>>1246239(OP)
I fuckin' hope so. This shit going on lately can't possibly be real.
yes. in reality, hitler won. we're the ones who opposed him and he's showing us the error of our ways. this simulation is our punishment.
>>1246239(OP)
No.
Research metatron's cube and the platonic solids.
>>1246239(OP)
Probably I mean time is constant to us but to a being outside of our time it exists from beginning to end.
The double split experiment shows how renders only happens when they are being observed by us, a camera, or something else that can see them happening in real time.
This is basically how a video game works, even though you maybe at the start of the game the end still exists, as does every other point in the game, but only when it’s being observed does the GPU render that scene.
Time is just the current point in the game of life, but all of life / our timeline exists from start to finish at all times.
>>1246239(OP)
no faggot Simulation Hypothesis Grossly Defies Occam's Razor...
Probably but it really doesn't matter
>>1246239(OP)
No we aren't put down the bong you fucking retards.
>>1246239(OP)
Who fucking cares, there's nothing to be done about it even if we are.
Not a digital one, but a dimensional one, yes.
Though it'd be more accurate to call it a "projection"
>>1246239(OP)
You're livin in fuckin kike.
What's the difference between a simulation and reality?
sim·u·late
/ˈsimyəˌlāt/
verb
imitate the appearance or character of.

What is the simulation simulating?
>>1246239(OP)
Why would they construct such a shitty simulation? No, this is real. A.I. could not write Bach's music or paint Raphael's frescoes.
>>1246239(OP)
The simulation idea It's a very oversimplified concept to fit the modern world for what we are in. Even though it hurts we need to be here but it's far more intricate than a video game
>>1246239(OP)
not in the matrix sense, but everything we do online and watch and read is made up bullshit designed to get you angry at whatever political bias you lean against. Conservative? Show him blacked stuff. Liberal? Show them dead immigrants. Middle of the road? Push them towards one side or the other. Not to mention everything on youtube is geared towards pissing you off, seo in general, and pretty much every online interaction and bait thread is designed to get you to align to one side or the other
>>1246239(OP)
not yet but we will be. its what elite is planning for us.
>>1246239(OP)
It's an artificial reality laid on top of the real world. Civilization is fake as fuck, like Disneyland.
>>1246239(OP)
It's possible. Some would call the creator the Demiurge.
it feels that way more and more each day.
yeah sure, if you want to call it that
but its more like dragons shit-cancer