/g/ - Technology

Why are women so scared of robot waifus?

>>1257639(OP)
>women will have to re-learn how to cook, clean, and shut the fuck up in order to compete
Good, accelerate
Robot wives are something back then I didn’t tolerate; but with how women are becoming kiked and bigger died, I understand their purpose
>>1257639(OP)
Women better hurry up and learn how to cook and clean again cuz once the robots can it’s game over for them.
>>1257639(OP)
new generation of white girls are doomed and are degenarate traitorous whores.

why haven't you taken the aznpill yet White chads?
>>1257639(OP)
Because they know they're trash that has no value besides holes.
>>1257639(OP)
How can anyone fuck a lifeless doll and not eat a bullet
>>1257639(OP)
Are women that bad of a partner that they need to be worried about being replaced by a vacuum you can stick your dick into?
>>1257639(OP)
So this is the power of the free market
>>1257639(OP)
1990s = Fast Food
2020s = Fast Sex
Because they realize they haven't got much to offer.
Because robot waifus are degenerate as fuck?`
Imagine thinking a rubber doll is a better choice than a human partner because you're such a zoomer that you cannot compromise in relationships lmao.
>>1257639(OP)
women want to be owned and dominated by men. its only natural they envy bring replaced
>>1257639(OP)
less attention for them. women can't survive long without attention
>>1257639(OP)
Because they literally can't compete.
>>1257639(OP)
Take the android pill
because they know better than men themselves, that men are satisfied with just about any warm moist hole
so
>>1257639(OP)
Because it cuts into the feminist scam that the western man has been born and bred to be used up by
>>1257639(OP)
Around 99% of women dont even know what a robot wife means. Women dont think or ponder about things that dont involve their immediate social circle
>>1257639(OP)
The only women afraid of robot wives are ethots who will lose their income.
why would they be afraid of something that will occupy ugly guys and keep them from being bothered
>>1257639(OP)
The fembots sound intriguing at first glance, but just wait until jews infiltrate the programming. In our lifetimes we will see fembots getting tramp stamps and posting pics of their engineered tits online.
>>1257639(OP)
They aren't. The "Men-sent-their-own-way" incels swooning over sex robots are the type of men women don't want, anyway.

Women only compete for a tiny minority of men, if the rest of them fuck robots and leave women alone, that's OK with women.
>>1257639(OP)
>calling realdolls "sex robots"
I fucking wish m8
>>1257639(OP)
More satisfying cooms, more productive men. Most men are stuck with their hand which wastes so much time and doesn't satisfy so they go again and again. Fleshlights exist, which I've never tried, but I know when I need some goodgood. My hips and everything want in on that action. They want to move, they want to thrust. The body wants to grab and pull. Too many women want to barter something for sex.
>>1257639(OP)
Tinder women don't have emotions anyway, maybe robot can at least fake them better.
My ex-gf 's even jealous of my new cat.
>>1257639(OP)
i'm just gonna go on a quick little tangent here off topic but idfc considering how i won't be able to talk about this later:
the fact that women want to initiate a relationship only if they """love""" you is retarded and if you are a male adult and think that love exists then please gas yourself

you can admire someone as much as you want but in all honesty normal relationships are built off of trust which is totally unrelated to love. I had personal experiences to back this up, and although i still loved the bitch who cucked me i'd call myself her """boyfriend""" only in her presence but to me the relationship was dead in the water since I found out she cheated. I kept her around because it was a quick fuck if I needed it but when the time came i shed no tears in blocking her from every concievable form of contact and telling her to leave me alone.
Love is some lovey-dovey made up shit that teenagers fall for. I realised love is not real when I saw just how uncaring the world(and by extension, people) is. Women will date you if you are even semi interesting, but will only stick if they """love""" you. fuck women and the retarded concept of love
>>1257639(OP)
They have to make themselves worth more than the wet hole in between their legs. Most of them cant do that.
>>1257639(OP)
Feminists will get sex robots banned.
>>1257639(OP)
Because they know that they’re nothing but sexual objects and are being replaced
The guys buying the robots probably aren't men they'd want to fuck anyway, so who loses here?
Jesus. That's who
>>1257639(OP)
They aren't. They just don't want men having anything.
The only women scared of robots are the kind that can be replaced with a fleshlight.
>>1257639(OP)
In 20 years from now women will be desperate for husbands. Most of /g/ will be waiting hours for their sex robots to finish updating after the server crashes, while the smart ones of us will be banging three of our human wives while three are making dinner in the kitchen and the 7 others are teaching our children about the lies of the holocaust.
>Mormonism > Sex robots
>>1257639(OP)
Sex robots are quite degenerate, but I still look forward to them, due to the cultural impact they will have.
It will be hard for the radical left to insert their ideological framework into the relations between men and women, as men then will abandon the female.
This will give leverage to the will of the male, just as the salary gave leverage to the woman.
Because it means women will have to bring more to a relationship than just fuckable holes.
Is it wrong to want your sex robot to look robotic?
A reminder that Sexdolls was literally invented by the NSDAP and Wehrmacht to prevent German Soldiers from sleeping with foreign women.
>>1257639(OP)
idk man, fucking a robot is always going to feel like an L, masturbation toys are fair enough but a robot lmfao
>>1257639(OP)
Would you take her in?
>>1257639(OP)
As a man I'm scared of robot waifus as well. It's the final stage of sexual demoralization but you faggots see it as some sort of sexual liberation. No better than women wanting abortion.
>>1257639(OP)
Wouldnt robo waifus be jewed as well?
>>1257639(OP)
>Why are women so scared of robot waifus
No idea, seeing how they have had fuckmachines since forever.
>>1257639(OP)
>sex robots are expensive
>only white men can afford them
>joggers and refugees stop outreproducing whites from 5 to 1 To 20 to 1
>kike masterplan takes 25 instead of 100 years
>/g/tards screeching it's a good thing because of coomer mentality
Because some of them memed themselves into having nothing much else to offer than their pussies. They would need to work on themselves before being a real woman again and not just a hole.
So sexbots would cover their entire market.
>>1257639(OP)
Has no one used Tinder before? It's full of bots. Some are very obvious using instagram sluts, some choose a bit more realistic photos. They also provide the most interesting conversations lmao, so I try to extend them until they finally decide to try to scam my credit card.
>>1257639(OP)
There is only one true robo-waifu.