/g/ - Technology

What browser does /g/ use?

Technology is politics.
Google is spying on you, but their browser is leagues away better than anything else, so much so that Microsoft Edge is just a fork of Chromium.
The ladyboys at mozilla just fired all their developers to pay their female CEO millions per year.

But what if I told you there was a way to get Chromium without any Google integration?
>>1273871(OP)
>to get Chromium without any Google integration?
>un-googled chrome
I'm using it now. It doesn't spell check.
Use Brave browser. It's similar to chrome but not google. If you truly want to be anonymous, use Tor. Tech fags say firefox is better than Brave if you optimize a shit ton of settings but ain't nobody got time fo' dat
I'm currently using the CCleaner browser. It's chromium, but it deletes my stuff as I use it.
WebKit is right there.
Anything made by google or their slaves is bad form.
>>1273871(OP)
>Google is spying on you

faggot cock pussy jogger with shit bombs are fucking google death. lasers too. counterfeit nikes, marijuana, dark web, teat tits scrotum vagina. kill chain exert marksman insurance fraud communism bolt carrier group.

but seriously fuck india and especially fuck islam. but mostly fuck india.
>>1273871(OP)
Thanks, I'll pass. Google is going to have to do their illegal spying without my help.
>>1273871(OP)
Browser: ungoogled chromium + chrlauncher + chromium webstore
Password manager: Bitwarden
Adblocking: ublock + adguard dns on router level
Phone: Pixel 3a with calyxos, adaway, newpipe
Messaging: Signal and whatsapp (for normies)
Email: Protonmail
Contacts/Calendar: Woelkli
is firefox still a good browser? it used to be super fast untill version 6 then it was all downhill
>>1273871(OP)
>Technology is politics.
it's not.
>>1273871(OP)
I use FireFox with a scriptblocker.
Fuck technology, i use pale moon.
>>1273871(OP)
The only people who use Chrome are people who used Internet Explorer before Chrome came out.
No exceptions.
I actually use the shitty Edge browser for regular bullshit like youtube. I use Waterfox for other stuff when I don’t want everything tracked. But I also use a vpn but this is only on my pc
>>1273871(OP)
Mained Chrome for years.
Switched to Edge because Chrome memory whoring
Brave for the chans
Brave.
It’s the non-spying version of chrome.
Plus duckduckgo.
Proton email for emails.
i use the inbuilt steam browser for my daily use, cuz i'm special
>>1273871(OP)
I want Google to know how racist this bullshit is making me.
>>1273871(OP)
Firefox. The only thing I don't like is the aesthetics, I like the more traditional look of Chrome but it sucks up all the data and is slow/resource intensive. I kinda want to try netscape for the lulz too
>>1273871(OP)
>leagues away better
"better" because they are changing the web standards into garbage bloatware which only Chrome is able to interpret.
Links.
Brave
>>1273871(OP)
Once you see it
>>1273871(OP)
You’re a stupid fucking goy and “chromium” just doesn’t store a PERSONALIZED ad profile for you.
God you’re so fucking dumb you won’t understand what I need to tell you. Fuck you idiot!
>>1273871(OP)
Yandex on phone
>>1273871(OP)
I've used Chrome for so long that whenever I try another browser it feels off and I automatically dislike it. I've been Jewed into submission.
>>1273871(OP)
>The ladyboys at mozilla just fired all their developers
they did and it's really funny because all the rust devs are ladyboys
>>1273871(OP)
Firefox and Opera,
Firefox is faster, but opera has free VPN and more functions, like converting lbs and inches to SI system and foregein currencies to PLN.
Charred by Jewgle. It keeps my ass low on radar.
>>1273871(OP)
GNU Icecat
Life firefox, but uncucked because mozilla hires baseddevs exclusively nowadays
>>1273871(OP)
>Technology is politics.
only for faggots like you it is, I don't have any politics in my technology, joggers and faggots get out and stay out of my tech
Brave aka chromium without google
>>1273871(OP)
Firefox and sometimes TOR
>>1273871(OP)
>chrome is the best browser
Fucking gui fags make me sick.
Ungoogled chromium
>>1273871(OP)
chromium stand-alone un-googled from https://chromium.woolyss.com/
None of you idiots have heard of the brave browser?
>>1273871(OP)
Firefox with some privacy settings.
>>1273871(OP)
Tell me more
Apple safari
>>1273871(OP)
What about Blue Moon or DuckDuckGo? I dislike Chrome costing privacy for convenience, but I need the convenience for work reasons. For general browsing, would DuckDuckGo be fine?
>>1273871(OP)
Firefox on windxows XP.
netscape navigator pwns. fucking noobs.
>>1273871(OP)
netscape
>>1273871(OP)
Some of you NEETs can earn like $80/month by using brave browser and enabling ads to earn BAT tokens. Look it up.
>>1273871(OP)
Joined Brave earlier this year. It's ... okay I guess?
I preferred Opera but I can possibly earn a few pennies with Brave and it seems at least moderately secure.
Not going with Firefox, not going with Chrome. I'd consider Opera, I guess, or Vivaldi otherwise. Otherwise it'd be something like Waterfox.
>>1273871(OP)
im using firefox on a fresh ubuntu 20 install. bricked my motherboard a few weeks ago so i upgraded. running a ryzen 5 6-core processor with 16gb ram now. runs good and fast
Duck Duck go!
duckduckgo
>>1273871(OP)
>reddit normies shilling for brave and Tor
/g/ is dead
>>1273871(OP)
Just use Netscape Navigator and run Win98. Anything else is bloatware.
>>1273871(OP)
Brave and/or Tor
>>1273871(OP)
>The ladyboys at mozilla just fired all their developers to pay their female CEO millions per year
what
>>1273871(OP)
>Google is spying on you
okay and?
I’m using Waterfox myself.
>>1273871(OP)
Are these and sjwfox enough to protect me from the surveillance jew?
Lynx Browser 4 life
>>1273871(OP)
I use IE and old edge
>>1273871(OP)
Opera with duckduckgo as my default browser
I use firefox. Unfortunately mozilla cucked to SJWs, but I refuse to use a chromium-based browser
>>1273871(OP)
fucking pleb still uses mainstream browser.

Fuck every single one of you retards.

If you don't use the browser approved by the FSF, then go fuck yourself.

Enjoy the jew spying on you and big corp spamming you.

IceCat should be /g/ web browser, if you use something else just fucking throw yourself under the bus.

Yes I know it's a firefox fork and this one doesn't spy on you: not some Soros tool.

Faggot
>>1273871(OP)
Yandex, based on Chromium, but has that Russian collaboration tweak.
>>1273871(OP)
Google has used monopoly power to kill off competitors. We need more browser options.