/g/ - Technology

What secret military technology is the US government hiding?

Anti gravity vehicles? Directed energy weapons? Space weapons? It just seems like we should so much further in general regarding technology. Most of the tech in the military is from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
I think it's all hype. The US hasn't done anything impressive in decades. They even took a page out of Terry's book and said they have alien tech.
>>1275712(OP)
Theoretically, would using anti-gravity still require the same amount of energy as conventional flight? And would you only be able to move in one direction (up).
>>1275712(OP)
Plenty of stuff. The SR-71 blackbird came out 60 years ago and could top Mach 3. Just imagine what we have now that we don’t know about if that technology was available so long ago.
>>1275712(OP)
Reverse engineered Alien craft from Area 51. Four different rendentions. Death Rays already in place in space. One was responsible for an attack on N.Korea, and another was used in Iran on several Iran nuclear sites. A Doomsday Device installed at Yellowstone to destroy the world if the U.S. ever comes close to defeat. Several bases in the Solar System, Tesla time travel technology used but not perfected. Just normal stuff.
>>1275712(OP)
what they cannot understand...
>>1275712(OP)
Energy based weapons
>>1275712(OP)
This was a mural at Hughes Electronics, one time supplier of Tomahawk missiles, now part of Raytheon and Boeing.

Notice anything?
invisibility cloak, for sure
plasma propulsion
materials that can only be made through additive manufacturing
>>1275712(OP)
I had a dream a week ago about three space ships coming from the sky and one of them looked exactly like this. They were huge. Unlike anything ever seen before. In my dream, i said to my parents “i told you it was coming, it’s Friday.” Not specific on which Friday.
there's this microwave weapon that makes explosives and gunpowder cook off and explode.
we are keeping it for the big one.
>>1275712(OP)
mind reading technology
>>1275712(OP)
A boomer I know saw a vehicle fly and hover directly over the highway that fits that image exactly. He said it made no sound at all. Eventually it started accelerating very quickly away. The other people who had pulled over all looked at each other like wtf?! And then got into their cars and left. No one was carrying a camera (it was the early 1980’s)
>>1275712(OP)
USA has achieved orbital superiority and possesses a small fleet of manned and unmanned satellites and other vehicles in orbit capable of hitting anywhere on the planet with precision.

USA are establishing a secondarily orbital coast guard force, the space force, in addition to strengthening its broader strategic presence in theater.

USA has low orbit/ high altitude capable stealth command and control aircraft which can launch combat and surveillance drones into a theatre area with minimal risk, as well as direct troops on the ground in coordination with its drones. OPs picture is definitely not related to this or anything.

USA possesses a globe spanning sensor array capable of detecting, intercepting, and modifying most modern means of communication for intelligence and counter intelligence purposes.

USA has already established two extra solar alliances and avoided first contact war. No other nation has even begun to challenge USA orbital superiority. The industrial war machine never stops advancing, no matter how wide the gap grows. Competing local nations are minor threats when compared to extra solar competition.
>>1275712(OP)
We will find out soon enough.
>>1275712(OP)
Zero point energy

Sonic healing

Interesting things involving hcq (researcher on mh370 was an aids/hcq researcher)
Interesting things involving venoms (honey bees and certain cancers)

Freedom from vampiric central banks
>>1275712(OP)
>Most of the tech in the military is from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
You're assuming technological progress increases at a constant rate; a quick reflection upon human history would reveal this to be false. Human history is punctuated by brief spurts of progress followed by centuries of stagnation.
>>1275712(OP)
>masons have an established system in the military where you almost have to be a mason to move up past a certain point
>masons are really into triangles
>secret military craft are triangle shaped
Hmmmm
Penis enlargement techniques
>>1275712(OP)
USA had the technology to go to Mars back in the 70's. With the introduction of women/joggers into technical fields all that progress was lost.

Now theyre stuck rediscovering methods and technologies that are decades old because women fucked it all up. Look at the recent NASA tests for rocket engines, they are literally the same as what was already made back in the 60's (60 fucking years ago)
>>1275712(OP)
All of the above. There's just been no need to use any of it because we don't have any proper military threats to us.
The question is why? If we had these things would they work better than what exists?
>>1275712(OP)
There’s direct energy weapons built in the ‘90’s that immediately went into a black box top secret project when it started to show promise. We have ships with rail guns that accelerate matter to near light speeds, also went black box the moment it showed promise. We had hand held plasma rifles, same thing, and the list goes on and on. There’s some cool shit, but much like the nazi jets, they’ll either never be massed produced or you’ll never see them on the battlefield until an enemy gets close to having the same thing. If shit ever hits the fan and conventional war comes to our shores if it’s not an immediate smack down you will see weapons platforms and munitions that sci-fi writers only can hope for in their wildest wet dreams. We only use the old tech because why let it go to waste? A B-52 can have an active life of over 100 years, why waste the investment? So that’s why you don’t see the cool shit yet. Pray you never will.
>>1275712(OP)
time machines
>>1275712(OP)
https://patents.google.com/?inventor=Salvatore+Pais
>>1275712(OP)
https://youtu.be/5bUSxQwt4x0
That’s from the board game “crossfire”
>>1275712(OP)
My guess is space base weapons systems at this point.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/08/27/secretive-space-drone-just-broke-its-own-orbit-record-almost-no-one-knows-what-its-doing/
>>1275712(OP)
Lots of technology is actually declassified or open research - good luck getting the materials necessary to engineer them though.
Do you use batteries? You probably do. Wireless mice, your car, tv remotes, laptops, phones, etc. Kinda sucks replacing and charging them huh? We have solid state batteries that last for an entire generation. You could easily make them yourself at home, all you need is copper wire, iron wire, and radioactive plutonium-238 (alpha emitter; safe to hold in your hand). A gram of that stuff could power your phone for the rest of your life.
Anti-gravity is still being hypothesized right now. For subluminal antigrav, best guess is basically attaching particle accelerators onboard a spacecraft and doing some fuckshit with lasers. Method of propulsion isn't "classical" like rocketry. Rockets burn fuel, exhaust fumes, those fumes push you via newton's 3rd law of motion. However with this, instead of moving, you manipulate the spacetime around you and space kinda just "drags" you with it. It's hard to work out the exact details because quite frankly, einstein's field equations are pretty damn tough to work through.
There's a bunch of shit like this out in the open.
>>1275712(OP)
It seems like mil tech advances stopped decades ago. They refuse to disclose tech. All they want to show is us, "look at this cool remoted controlled gizmo!" Get real
>>1275712(OP)
Project Marauder is an example. A science experiment that accidentally proved the utility of energy weapons that promptly resulted in it getting buried and sucked into a black program. They also stole Nazi technology and Nicola Tesla's research that they covered up and sucked into black programs. Futhermore certain research into special sciences or tech will result in you get visited by men in black. You can ask around the inventor community to find out which research and technology are so 'restricted'. There are many satellites in space that are actually orbital bombardment batteries.
>>1275712(OP)
Made this for you
>>1275712(OP)
Imagine being the schizo who first got a glimpse of an F-117 Nighthawk.
jogger teleporters
>>1275712(OP)
TR-3Bs, vehicle level DEW cannons operational and miniaturized far in excess of what's public. Fuckhueg space capital ships off fucking about with the other humans and species thst inhabit this solar system. Dimensional gates and teleportation to other planes, essentially free energy (geomancy), mind control rays (rf), weather control , scalar weapons, it's basically a mixture of stargate sg-1 and command and conquer red alert 2 out there and these cunts won't share with anybody.
>>1275712(OP)
They are definitely hiding anti-gravity vehicles. All the cool shit has long since been moved out of Area 51, though.
MJ-12 will never reveal themselves or the program to Trump. He’s a national security threat.
>>1275712(OP)
Time travel
Cloning
Mind programming (like fully mastered).
The cure of all disease through harmonics and frequencies.

And much much much more, we need more whistle blowers to expose them and die to know the freshest toys they have hidden from us.
we spend billions/trillions on military and nothing new is really being produced. yeah right, i love to imagine the shit our government has now. youd be really dumb if you think the US isnt producing some really high tech shit
Doritos
>>1275712(OP)
>What secret military technology is the US government hiding?
Nuclear pulse propulsion vehicles launched from underground bases near the poles.
>>1275712(OP)
EM drives, portable and fully fledged fusion reactors, high energy density batteries, stealth ICBMs, fully autonomous robots, directed energy weaponry, orbital weapons platforms, weather manipulation, mind affecting weaponry, AI assisted small arms, etc. etc. etc.
There will be no conflict to reveal any of these.
They may be playing up Trump as the precursor to war with China but he is merely a straw man to reduce US importance on the world stage.
The US holds too much influence and is too volatile in its current position to move forward with plans for a one world government.
China must be destabilized as well.
>>1275712(OP)
From what I have seen of surface level stuff they let civilians touch I can tell you that the amount of R&D and places like it hiding in plain sight is enormous. They hide stuff in commercial buildings, buried inside underneath structures you would never suspect. Just from seeing effects moved in I knew they were hiring people from NASA and JPL decades ago fresh off exploration projects to work on military projects. Along the way I met a lot of old aerospace engineers and the thing about engineers is they really love talking about what they worked on if you show interest or have a little knowledge. Things I have heard from them involve nuclear based propulsion being much further along than anyone thought. I was told that Aurora has been active for some time and uses a structural configuration that directs it's shock waves up into the atmosphere to help avoid detection. I heard from multiple sauces that during Vietnam we were deploying a large amount of hardware to space via B-52's launching rockets from altitude. I even met a guy who's family worked on the lunar rovers used in Apollo and was told that during a live broadcast the employees were invited to listen in on for their work that they had put into it. The astronauts ignored orders to not go up a nearby hill, the order was ignored in their excitement. When they crested it one of the astronauts was heard to say something along the lines of "you sent us here in this junk" before being cut off and coming back saying they had experienced a system glitch and going quiet.
beyond comprehension
>>1275712(OP)
In broad daylight I watched a white football-shaped craft teleport across the sky and dance circles around an obsolete Nike missile while it was in flight and disintegrate it. There were 5 other empty con trails when I saw it happen. All those UFOs typically seen teleporting across the night sky over Illinois are not alien. I also witnessed something crash one night 20 years ago. I felt a sudden shock-wave that seemed to distort light as the forest in front of me lit up with strobing green lighting revealing a thick column of black vapor trail hitting the ground. I reported it to the fire department as a downed airplane and had an air force officer call me back 5 minutes later and ask me strange questions like "did you experience any lapse in time?"
>>1275712(OP)
Autonomous sex robots
>>1275712(OP)
Was abducted by one of these at and regained conscious inside my house 1 hour later.
>>1275712(OP)
>Anti gravity vehicles?
yes. see pic related, operation highjump, etc.

>DEW
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8tyi4O0Exw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2NFKJKFZX8

>space weapons
well, theyre hiding something up there

>It just seems like we should so much further in general regarding technology
youre absolutely correct.
>>1275712(OP)
>What secret military technology is the US government hiding?
They're working on super secret technology on how to make anal dildos even gayer than before. It's a high-demand product for anglo fatsos.
>>1275712(OP)
They're also working on new methods on how to turn their kids even gayer than before. Turning their kids into fags wasn't enough, so last century, they're breaking new grounds now. Vid related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZzpaWpGIA
Anglo fatso pride worldwide!
>>1275712(OP)
The US government does not hide any secret military technology, particulary not any related to juu-eff-oohs. The tic-tac ufo vidoes and analysis showed that whoever controlled these tic-tac ufos have access to what clearly is an alcubierre warp drive. The energy requirements for powering such a drive is enormous, way beyond human nuclear power, that tic-tac produced enough energy to power the entire fucking earth from one single power plant. You guys are just focused on tactical military applications of new technology but civilian applications are strategic in nature and have far more impact. If the US had technology like that, electricity would be unlimited and the only cost you would have to pay would be connecting to the grid. With free electricity the US would be the worlds indisputed industrial powerhouse.

Now, what do you see? A decrepit deindustrialized USA with a decaying power grid with no recovery in sight and a miltary that is constantly shrinking as a consequence. So forget all that "we have spaceships and shit" that is posted here., its DOD glowniggers trying to remoralize dumbass cletuses and jamals so they dont start to wonder if its not time for a system change.
>>1275712(OP)
Mujahadeen Super Soldiers
>>1275712(OP)
Clearance for these projects is way, way beyond the US government. So the rank-and-file government isn't "hiding" shit. We're talking break-away civilization technocracy at this point.
>>1275712(OP)
>Anti gravity vehicles?
Bullshit.

>Directed energy weapons?
Lasers are a thing and not so secret.

>Space weapons?
Probably. Certainly technically possible. Mostly anti-sat and surprise.

Tech is sometimes revolutionary but mostly evolutionary.
>>1275712(OP)
>anti gravity vehicles
We ignore gravity at hypersonic speeds
>direct energy weapons
Have them. Or are you talking hand held?
>space weapons
You mean the information and control structure of a world wide satellite networj that lets them shoot a missile that sllits up like ninja shurikens and kills only one person in a moving vehicle.. all done from someone sitting half a world away?

Just because it is not glowing and making rednecks jaws drop does not mean nothing has been happening.
>>1275712(OP)
Can someone post the jogger whipper pasta?
looks like lyran starship
>>1275712(OP)
It always been said they have much better technology, and then make it public once something better comes along. Stiff like plasma cutters, and Velcro was space technology then released later on to the public.
The movie Event Horizon was real.
>>1275712(OP)
They said they have a ufo, cant believe no one has asked to see it yet.
>>1275712(OP)
I hope it's the most anime/sci-fi batshit technology you can imagine, so that in the event WW3 really does go hot, the US military can be all ACKCHUALLY and end it before it starts.
>>1275712(OP)
Hey faggots, remember that pic related started development in 1958.
Some aspects of the project are classified to this day. 62 years later.
What do you think they have now?
Look up

www.iter.org

They have the technology and are going to kill us...the LHC was just childs play. They are going to make it hotter than the surface of the sun on the earth
>>1275712(OP)
realistic sex robots. They don't want you to have those yet or you might stop relying on your biological need to reproduce.
>>1275712(OP)
There is a armada if something’s headed toward our part of the galaxy and will ari e in about 25 years.. 27 years and a few months the earth enters a reset period and everything basically dies except those prepped.. or res used? Time will tell
>>1275712(OP)
minecraft 2
Nothing goy now stop asking questions.