/g/ - Technology

So we’re just straight up using ayy lmao technology now righ...

So we’re just straight up using ayy lmao technology now right kek?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/us-air-force-has-%E2%80%98built%E2%80%99-and-%E2%80%98flown%E2%80%99-potential-6th-generation-fighter-jet-169029?fbclid=IwAR0g4bwHZKGKeEx2ef3qNdyHfXEtQbNxWgUvEghNZwQIVe85do8oFm4Lrng
>>1295888(OP)
Hot take: everyone in the higher echelons of the major world government knew about ayy tech but had a gentlemen’s agreement not to use it openly. However, after the virus, the gloves are now off.
>>1295888(OP)
Next Generation Air Dominance I wonder how democrats will dry and demonize / stop this.
>>1295888(OP)
Reminder that China owns pretty much the space since they militarized it. Meanwhile the US has just created a space force but it's very late.
China has a DEW satellite
>>1295888(OP)
>we

why do i drive tech that is over 200 yrs old?

lets see
communication tech modern advanced
medical tech modern somewhat advanced
computer tech AI modern advanced
still driving my 1970's GTO
>>1295888(OP)
Just because it has wings doesn’t necessarily mean it uses them.
>>1295888(OP)
I mean it doesn't look any different from the Blackbird, dunno why you think we'd need aliens to build a plane like that.
>>1295888(OP)
you cant say fossil fuels are our only resource
AND
use the words space force.
my brain cant handle that
no governments have AYY tech... they are just posturing.
>>1295888(OP)
nope
if its a triangle its a product of earth, simple as
>>1295888(OP)
The F-35 program was created to fund other F programs.
>>1295888(OP)
>le sleek jet
>ayy tech
aviation peaked 60 years ago dude
>>1295888(OP)
Imagine how good the F/A XX will be if the pilot is hooked up to neuralink or something similar.
>>1295888(OP)
I want a tictac to fuck around in. Has to be cool and fun for a basement deporable.
>>1295888(OP)
Look at that aesthetic design though.
Chinks have got so uppity that now USA need to flex some ayyy shit to put them in place again.
Nice. Im ok with this.
>>1295888(OP)
apparently military jets and bombers have been using antigrav tech to supplement their engines for a while
>>1295888(OP)
I love the credits at the end of the article

"Peter Suciu is a based writer who has contributed to more than four dozen magazines, newspapers and websites. He is the author of several books on military headgear including A Gallery of Military Headdress"
>>1295888(OP)
Damn that looks sexy
>>1295888(OP)
F117 still look just as futuristic imo
It's gonna be a f22 replacement using off the shelf parts that doesn't need air conditioned hangars to keep the paint on
The only issue anyone in the military had with the f22 is the maintenance downtime
its a fucking airplane, idiot.
All they did is switch to an all digital design process, which eliminates the need for useless prototypes.
>>1295888(OP)
I mean the atlanteans weren’t ayys.
this tech was created 50 years ago and is only now being released to public knowledge because of trump
Why don’t you believe in human scientific achievements?
>>1295888(OP)
There's a book called "The Day After Roswell" written by US Army Colonel Corso. Rather than repeating it just read the wiki article, the gist is that most technological advances around the 1950s was from reverse engineering alien tech.

I personally think it's fiction. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Roswell
>>1295888(OP)
can we just have components that are reliable?!
>2020
>still having to use fans (fuck liquid cooling) to stop shit burning out in pc tower.
>>1295888(OP)
I won't be happy until war machines look like this.
>>1295888(OP)
>rest of the world's FW they realize the F35 was just built as a cover for us building a 6th gen fighter behind the scenes
We are also about to start chipping people, genetic modifications, and uploading conciousness, which will inevitably upload a demon to the net. God is fucking pissed, and he's about to smite the FUCK out of us
British hypersonic air superiority soon.
>>1295888(OP)
>Mfw F-35 international sales got enough money to finish the MANTA program
I'm calling it, no control surfaces, completely vectored thrust, VTOL capabilities, DEW weapons.
>>1295888(OP)
>This group of systems won't be just piloted aircraft, but will include unmanned drones and other platforms that could operate in the air, space and even in cyberspace.
>cyberspace drones
>>1295888(OP)
As long as it's still built around needing to support a human pilot it's just an incremental upgrade, not something "next-gen"

That's probably a parade model of sorts, most of that tech is gonna end up in drones.
>>1295888(OP)
Well, when seeing it fly in person, the F-22 is a step below a proverbial 'UFO'. So a 6th generational fighter is going to incorporate cloaking, new active and passive shielding, and/or true orbital/re-entry capabilities type shit. None of these are vaporware to those who pay attention.
>>1295888(OP)
you used ayy technology to post that.
>>1295888(OP)
How is America going to pay for alquada in Syria and have this.
Venezuela
China
Libya
USA is not a part of UN and is not leading by humanity but by a Nazi ideology
Why are Americans trying to kill there own president ?
That country has hit bottom and is about to drag everything down
>>1295888(OP)
China lent us all this wonderful money for us to destroy them with.
What fuck tards.
>>1295888(OP)
No. This stuff was around in the 40's. Unless the nazis had access to alien tech it means it's all man made and progress has been quenched since their defeat anyway.
Oh yeah the CIA and soviets stole their V2 tech to get into space. Boo hoo.
>>1295888(OP)
>fbclid
how about you fuck back off
>>1295888(OP)
Northrop Grumman disclosed their glownigger spaceship 7 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFM1BiyctJU
>>1295888(OP)
how does plane fly with no tail rudder
>>1295888(OP)
Former Air Force here.

The "new plane" ain't that new and it sure isn't aLiEn TeChNoLoGy.

It is stealthy, maybe slightly resembles that concept, I guess. It's a hybrid fighter/bomber, last I heard and can operate manned or as a drone.
>>1295888(OP)
If pic related, it looks amazing.
>>1295888(OP)
ayy technology uses wind?
you design entire ships around wind and aerodynamics to fly in space?
>>1295888(OP)
Reminds me of the YF-23
>>1295888(OP)
It’s extraordinary. Could be a tactical game changer, depending on specifically which records this aircraft broke in the tests they ran.
>>1295888(OP)
Every white man in good standing should be government issued 1 of those
>>1295888(OP)
cant find the pic i wanted to post and took so long looking forgot what i was going to type anyway
>>1295888(OP)
have for a while .