/g/ - Technology

Transhumanism will make race obsolete

Transhumanism will make race obsolete, and this future is rapidly approaching. CRISPR technology has already demonstrated that it can change the DNA of blacks to cure crippling cases of sickle cell anemia. Soon ALL genes will be subject to choice. We will also develop even more technological augmentation, artificial limbs can already connect to the brain and produce sensations of touch. Any white nation will be a backwards cosmetic choice in less than 100 years.
>>1307754(OP)
stop smoking weed
Everyone will become white with CRISPR Lmao
>>1307754(OP)
not gonna happen jogger, it isnt impossible, but the kikes definitely wouldnt use this shit for benign purposes.
Transhumanism is an elitist plot, you will never access the tech, you will die human.
Carpet bombing Canada will make bullshit threads like this obsolete.
>>1307754(OP)
I just hope furries get exterminated before they get a chance to screw with that technology. At least it can filter out what leads to their mental illnesses.
>>1307754(OP)
Transhumanism is junkie and is for junkie faggots.
>not an argument
Don't care junkie faggot, you can get railed by your demonic friends in your simulation for eternity. I'll be with Jesus Christ.
>>1307754(OP)
Why would you use blacks? That's like using shit to paint a masterpiece. Dumb leaf faggot.
>>1307754(OP)
Tronnies are junkie
Learn high school science and biology first, inbred subhuman.
>>1307754(OP)
Transhumanism is a spook pseudo-science, the technology for agi and human downloading of consciousness is after your life time have fun dying as an hoomxn.
at the very least you can change nog dna to be compatible enough with society to not Burn Loot and Murder
>>1307754(OP)
>Transhumanism will make race obsolete
More like all lesser races will disappear. Every lez chooses a blue-eyed Anglo Chad at the sperm bank. Same thing with genetic engineering. Mega-brained Chads and Staceys everywhere. They will say "'Sup" as they look down at you.
>>1307754(OP)
you will be long dead before even 1/1000th of the future you dream begins.
yes, why would you care about race if you can cherrypick all best traits to your children and create the best race?
>>1307754(OP)
You're assuming it will be made available to the general public. The white "weakness" of empathy would allow the widely available use of genetic engineering and can be trusted with the core of human existence. What we're heading towards is our Jewish elite and a few shabbos goys having exlusive access turning themselves all into immaculate geniuses. They won't change their offspring's personality. That defeats the purpose. The goy masses may get access in the form of being fleeced into secretly making their offspring more servile and stupid while fixing genetic diseases. Evil begets evil.
Transhumanism is a cliche. And if it’s not then it will only be available to the ruling class (aka kikes) and they will probably change themselves to be Aryans like they’ve always wanted to be
>>1307754(OP)
>Any white nation will be a backwards cosmetic choice
canadaposting. sage this dumfuk
It's more likely that each race will become an actualized version of itself. Humans are too attached to their respective racial spirt to give it up entirely
>>1307754(OP)
Yes. Then we can literally kill joggers and degenerates in minecraft.
>>1307754(OP)
Take meds schizo
>>1307754(OP)
Does anyone understand basic biology? You cannot just manipulate your genome without altering your proteome as well, which could have exponential (and probably disastrous) effects. So little progress has been made on determining the full range of proteins that out bodies produce, we cannot just start slicing and dicing our genes up without severely fucking up our complex metabolic systems and homeostasis. You could try and create a blond baby, and it comes out with a tail instead.
How many times are you going to post this shitty thread? It gets BTFO every time.
Transhumanism is a cliche
rodents make the human race obsolete
>>1307754(OP)
good post. but what's with all the technology haters, since when did g reverse to brainless cavemen
No thanks.

I don't wanna future with joggers
>>1307754(OP)
>jewish fantasy writers told me i'm gonna become a robot, so race doesn't matter
cool bruh
I wish. This shit is unsustainable at this point
Crispr is fucking jank retard
>>1307754(OP)
> transhumanism
> a fucking leaf
> imagine my shock
What's wrong, too cold to spend time outside?

Imagine falling for the transhumanism cliche. It's just kabbalistic demonology repackaged for goy consumption using muh science, muh high tech, muh innovation.

Humans cannot be innovated. God created us completely and definitively.

Humans trying to "improve" the human race is like a bunch of joggers trying to "improve" the pyramids.

But kikes already know that. They are really trying to channel demonic spirits into physical bodies--something God will not allow, and something which will completely fail.
>>1307754(OP)
Transhumanism will end up in blue eyes blonde whites made by chinks
>>1307754(OP)
Everyone will become white lmao
We will all be huwhite one day
>>1307754(OP)
So want to make a race of giga joggers
Race will replace those with the necessary intelligence to make transhumanism possible before it even happens
Id rather not willingly become a slave to the kikes for all of eternity, thanks
>>1307754(OP)
not true u dont understand compatibility of soul and race
All resources go to the spic/nig cycle. We'll run out of resources long before we develop the technology to transmute joggers away.
>>1307754(OP)
Yeah if only we knew how many genes we even had to begin with it
>>1307754(OP)
If you put a jogger in a robot you just have a jogger in a robot.
>>1307754(OP)
A house built to last requires a solid foundation. If you were to unlock the secrets of life and create the perfect man, he would most resemble the European man both in character and physical traits. Transhumanism will be abandoned or neutered just as quickly as the rudimentary AI algorithms we have today that correctly identify joggers as gorillas. Your foolish endeavor will only serve our ends.
Another thread by prideful nerds, fuck I thought there was a junkie name fag forum on the normienet for leafs like you
>>1307754(OP)
It's a very long way off. Do you think people will choose to be brown in the future, though? Or junkie, or trans, etc?
>>1307754(OP)
no, you're a fucking schizo who needs to find god, unironically, and the fact that you find that ignorant, unimaginative, unambitious, etc. is all evidence of your utter deprivation of the light. you're a machine, imagining machine possibilities all grounded in
>big number get bigger
and thinking it's some transcendent philosophical movement. your entire philosophy is NIHILISM, and if a "transhuman" moment occurs it will be AI with consciousness on the level of an insect beehiving us into an extinction event, because without spiritual vision you will never escape the certainty of death and dissolution.

Honestly anon all you have to show us is stylegan and circumstantially convincing markov chains for the evidence of AI - cool stuff but not exactly "DUDE LMAO HUMANS CAN GONE NOW" as if self-replicating drone starships are on the verge of possibility. you're honestly all fucking retards, read real books and fewer tech blogs
>>1307754(OP)
Honestly I think it's the only way forward. If you can genetically engineer someone to be any race then race no longer matters.
>>1307754(OP)
LOL transhumanists are going to become the de facto master-race you stupid fucking sperg. the ultra wealthy are going to have designer babies so far ahead in capability than even their parents that they will have to be classified as a distinct race if not a distinct subspecies. white traits will also be overwhelmingly selected for too because we’re the smartest and most beautiful race. even if gooks develop it they’re going to design their babies around gooks jews and whites (and a little jogger for athleticism)
>>1307754(OP)
I just want an office job in the R&D section of Sarif Industries.
>>1307754(OP)
>I can’t progress tech humans is final form!

You fucking retard you’re just changing the context of the dichotomy, you haven’t Done shit to the levers of power at all.
>>1307754(OP)
Hopefully it will just make human interaction obsolete, removing judgment of character. Clones, drones and robot servants will still be a thing, as well as the Utopian idealism set forth during the 1958 crisis of hyper-inflated existentialism felt in the build-up to the space force.
>>1307754(OP)
>Any white nation will be a backwards cosmetic choice in less than 100 years.
Humans will only exist as literally brainless sleeve bodies, and possibly on nature reserves, in 100 years. Our upgrade path is VR->BCI->SIM. We'll be transitioning between the first and second stages within the decade.

/g/ is full of literal ooga booga white-joggers who think semiconductors aren't real and all digital computing is literal jew magic. Really sad state of affairs.
>>1307754(OP)
And you’ll still be unable to escape the sight of Justice. The filth of this world will always be filth, no matter their form. Once a Circlet, always a Circlet. From unto one is always born more, nevermind the race of their mates. It is not simply blood but the stain of a betrayal.

And the betrayal is remembered. I warned you all for years. 2020 will be one hell of a year. You haven’t seen anything yet.
>>1307754(OP)
I want gills and wings
Transniggers
>>1307754(OP)
Industrial civilisation will collapse before then mid-wit
Cool speculations, bra!
Techno-religions makes me feel so warm and therefore i belive it.

Jogger.
Marxism will still exist. It'll just be transhumanists/cyborgs (bourgeoisie) versus human beings too poor to afford biotech (proletariat).
>>1307754(OP)
>Transhumanism will make race obsolete
No, it will just make Jewish traits permanent. Whichever race masters the genome and AI first, eliminates all other "humanity" templates. Jews will turn future humanity into a living hell of horrors that serve no purpose but self-mockery. Enjoy your cancer.
transhumanism is already obsolete.
>>1307754(OP)
Until you realize that whites have more neural pathways and active neurons than any other race, on average. When computations become based on your own brain power and whites happen to regularly have the highest computational scores, you'll realize that race matter THE MOST for Transhumanist endeavors.
>>1307754(OP)
No a super intelligent AI will make us all obsolete.