/g/ - Technology

We are literally in the technological endgame. It's over, wh...

We are literally in the technological endgame. It's over, white people have won.
>>1320282(OP)
Imagine smoking weed out of that
What's it do
>>1320282(OP)
>white people have won.
No, otherdimensional beings trying to enter our reality by manipulating people to build machines that enable them to manifest themselves have.
this looks like a Bond movie villain's toy so it must be real and made by Tesla, right?
Meanwhile jogger scientists have invented a pointy stick. In a few million years of cultural evolution they may reach the technological level of chimpanzees.
>>1320282(OP)
>It's over, white people have won.
That's not how you spell Jews.
>>1320282(OP)
Only artifical womb technology will save whites.
if u destroyed this with no advance warning how long would it take to reproduce
It's a cliche no one can ever say what it is used for or what it dose
>>1320282(OP)
these should look moar white
>>1320282(OP)
lol, white people are going extinct when we are literally near immortality, transhumanism and space exploration, centuries of wars, greed and research just to leave it all to people who just stayed in there kek, cant be more of a cuck
>>1320282(OP)
Jogger please
We landed on the moon with aluminium and ducktape...50years ago!!!
AHAHAHAHJAJAJAAJAJAAAJAA
>>1320282(OP)
You guys have jokes in this here bread.

Am I not thinking big enough? What will they do with it? Does it even matter if smart people have let the reins be handed over to retards while they were tinkering with god-computers instead of gatekeeping in the institutions?
>>1320282(OP)
>white people have won
but this is owned by a jew.....
>>1320282(OP)
is that what the time machine looks like?
>>1320282(OP)
looks like an upside down wedding cake to me
Looks kinda cool but what is the advantage over allready existing Computers, just being faster? Able to "learn" better than current AI?
What an ugly fucking chandelier!
Bleh
>>1320282(OP)
>Build gateways into parallel dimensions: still let shit skins enter

>state of white cope 2020
>>1320282(OP)
So... instead of using a compiler, it uses a transpiler and imaginary numbers instead of just one and zero o_O
>>1320282(OP)
Why do we fund space exploration and all this quantum bullshit?

Who cares if you found some particle at 22mev or detected boron 3 million light years away? If it was a private company doing it with their money, fine. But I'm guessing the taxpayers footed the bill for this contraption and it probably wasnt cheap.
lol bet some dude was saying that when they invented they wheel
If it's the real deal, why make it look like a movie prop?
>>1320282(OP)
>giant-ass computer is technological endgame
looks more like early days to me.
>>1320282(OP)
>zurich
it will be given to the mohackmeds
Wow a quantum annealer that doesn’t work!
>>1320282(OP)
In 2070, this image will be looked at with the thoughts of quaintness that a 1950's "WOW 2 ACTUAL MEGABYTES! WOW!" hard drive is looked at today.
And then probably whoever's looking at the image goes back to fucking their AI synbio snuggle-fu
>>1320282(OP)
>Giving joggers 500billion to fuck their women and ruin the country
>Whites have won
>>1320282(OP)
Jews aren't white, OP
>>1320282(OP)
can someone explain what it does? I keep listening it will fuck all our passwords.
So it's a fuckmachine to hac'em all?
>>1320282(OP)
>All that gold

This just gave me a thought that mankind is many thousands of years older than we thought, since we value gold above all minerals (despite it not being the rarest) and coincidentally it has the greatest conducting properties for supercomputers
>>1320282(OP)
even better cages coming, with cattle bred to be unable to even perceive the bars! whites just keep winning!
nice clock, Ahmed.
Why didn't you upload a pic with all the light bulbs in it and turned on
>>1320282(OP)
>white people have won
imagine thinking the technocracy won't be controlled by zionist jews like the rothschilds.
lol, white people lost the moment hitler was defeated. they just havent realized it yet.
>>1320282(OP)
That can never be a true quantum computer. It can only attempt to simulate such a machine. A true quantum computer must use light, photons and not electricity.
>>1320282(OP)
How the fuck is this supposed to even work. Its fake
Damn whitey, you scary.
>>1320282(OP)
Looks like a bunch of junkie nerd shit to me.
the first time i've seen one was in that show devs and i had to look it up to see if thats really how they look and it was spot on.
>>1320282(OP)
You ignorant retards, quantum computer is not simply a better type of computer, it's a computer that's faster at solving certain (rather narrow) classes of problems.
Also it's in very early research stages, you need thousands of qubits to do anything practical, so far they have about dozens of them, and no it doesn't scale - the more of them you have the harder it is to keep them stable.

Why is there so much interest about them? One problem they would be great at is integer factorisation - being able to do it quickly for large numbers would fuck up asymmetric encryption that keeps our internet traffic safe (also remember that as long as you recorded traffic you would be able to decrypt communications that happened in the past, which obviously would be extremely interesting to intelligence agencies).

What's funny is the fact that we already posses encryption schemes that are immune to quantum computing but we don't use them for practical reasons.
ZETTAI UNMEI MOKUSHIROKU
>>1320282(OP)
I just want to cut that stupid thing down, put in an old shitty truck and drive it down to the scrap yard all while debating with my dad how much it's worth.
>>1320282(OP)
No doubt the jews will use this as a tool for our demise.
>>1320282(OP)
Ahh yes, steampunk chandelier aesthetic. Very ironic and hipster.
What is that? Some kind of POS quantum computer?
I dont know shit about it, but I do know anything trying that hard to look aesthetic is trying to hide that it's a useless piece of shit.
You don’t need a quantum computer to figure out joggers gotta go.
That looks like one of those chocolate wonderfalls at Golden Corral.
>>1320282(OP)
It reminds me of the quantum computer in FX show, Devs.
>pic related

Gargantuan if substantial