/g/ - Technology

Will robot girls make roasties obsolete

Feminism will be dealt with by replacing femoids with robots that dont give you any lip
>>1321951(OP)
No, just try and be confident, you autistic retard.
>>1321951(OP)
Maybe you're just a hedonistic asshole who thinks with his dick?
>>1321951(OP)
Imagine spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to develop artificial women, finally offer the product for $10k, being a shitty robot that has talking animations like the player models from CS 1.6, a ghastly voice like from a free online TTS program and that will eventually break something so you have to replace it, when you could save you all this hassle by just legalizing prostitution.
I will never understand Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY8dzM-oR2U
>>1321951(OP)
roasties are already robots
>>1321951(OP)
>the average tombot supporter
>>1321951(OP)
>people have a Fetish for a rice cooker with some brain power
I think I'm going to puke.
>>1321951(OP)
Literally don't give a fuck what will or will not happen to roastoids, I just want my robo ai gf.
I wouldn't personally buy one, but I'm determined to die a virgin, without knowing even the ghost of what sex feels like. It'll be interesting to see what societal ramifications, if any, there are.
It’s either than or a policy of white women needing to give birth to 2 white children by the age of 30 or else they get put into the free GF registry where they get to be maritally raped by some incel.
>>1321951(OP)
No you idiot.

The problem isn't just "roasties" its the society that has perpetuated casual relationships over long term families in order to make everyone mindless drones that produce easily farmed human genetics for the deepstate to consume, experiment with and sell to the highest cosmic bidder.

The zoomers and following generations will see the best benefit of the coming changes. However must people 20+ will have to cope with the fact that chad's/stacy behavior caused rampant single motherhood, accentuating the dividing line between men and women. Now men will never wife them because they're ran through and have kids of their own, unwilling to have more and submit to a good man. And most men, after having seen this nonsense took the chad harem pill or the fuck all this shit pill, making the aforementioned single mother roasties hate men because they're all either chad faggot douchebags or out of shape disheartened sleepers.

What will happen is, as always, the men will step up. Chad counts will be shamed as much as the betas, and all will be well for men to take the new generations of based girls.

The single mother women will not be so lucky, as women they are impulsively emotional and they will just become successful in their careers and fuck top chads until their kids marry and their family will be the roasties "not dying alone family." Saved by her children. Well, the single mothers that actually love their kids that is.
>>1321951(OP)
https://youtu.be/EED-LEWOCv0?t=885 They're so scared they want to revolt against waifu technology now.
Seems like kind of a waste to use Artificial Intelligence to make a woman instead of using it to calculate the most cost efficient way to gas all the jews, but whatever.
>>1321951(OP)
But I want her to give my lip
It excites me
I just don’t want her to ruin my life in the process
Yes
>>1321951(OP)
Nobody cares you are socially retarded and desperate for affection go vent/cope about it somewhere else fag.
>>1321951(OP)
Robowaifus and artificial wombs are the only thing that can save civilization at this point. They would give men a reason to strive and become productive members of society.
Meanwhile, don't forget you can have your own biological children through surrogacy. No need to start relationships and lose absolutely everything.
>>1321951(OP)
its sad that men have to create something that will fulfill the role of the opposite sex, since latter devolved into degenerate, egoistic, Sex-Driven NPCs
>>1321951(OP)
What if, what if women are the great filter?
>>1321951(OP)
I fucking LOVE watching roasties anf lefties seethe. I am invested all fucking in. This shit is the next billionaire maker bros. Get you some stock. A.I. in a basic sex doll with some servos and cha fuckin ching. Especially with more lock downs.

Oh yeah, buh bye feminism lol.
>>1321951(OP)
Cos if you really think about it, what are women really? What is the purpose of a woman? A woman has 2 very simple purposes if you really think about it, to bear children and to provide love and companionship to men, to inspire them to achieve greater levels of enlightenment/to develop society/whatever. Right, the first purpose is all well and good, no complaints about that one, but the second purpose, have they ever even done it in the first place? Like, I get that tradwives used to exist, but that was only because society absolutelly forced them to do it, they didn't really do it because they loved men, it was just that they were forced to. And now that they aren't, well they don't even make an attempt to try.
So wouldn't it make more sense to replace them in that situation? I'm not saying that a robot will lve you more thn a woman, it might not even be able to feel love at all, but if we have the technology for them to bear children, well we'll still have the biological purpose of women, without having to waste the resources of keeping them alive.
>>1321951(OP)
Lol, you realize women will still exist regardless of what sex toys you own?
>>1321951(OP)
probably, but only because cold hard steel is still warmer and softer than the heart of a feminist

just like jobs are being taken over by machines, because the $12 an hour it costs to run, maintain, and repair a robot is less than what minimum wagies are demanding these days
>>1321951(OP)
report to /r/theredpill
sit down and read the sidebar.
you fucking incel.
pic related is you.
>>1321951(OP)
This is retarded I can't believe this thread has been up so long. /g/ is absolutely useless. Could have posted this anywhere else but you have to run /g/ instead
>>1321951(OP)
i hope it gets all the spergs to stop simping for 6s and 7s so roasties will go back to knowing their place and i can have exponentially more slam pigs.
>>1321951(OP)
Everyone in this thread
Isn't that background from everlasting summer?
>>1321951(OP)
no.
no robot can keep you on your toes, sharp as a tack and aggravated like a woman can.
Yes,when artificial wombs are a ready and AI gets close enough to human level(and can easily go way above) what would make human women special?
>>1321951(OP)
Stop spamming your fetish you fucking faggot
i think both robot girls and robot dudes will be a thing. we alreaday have fake robot friends on social media so this is a natural next step.
throw in artificial wombs and no one ever will have to deal with the other sex's bullshit.
I would rather just en masse start demanding that women stop exploiting orbiters and simps and stop with immodesty. Much easier to do if you have the balls.
>>1321951(OP)
I love tomboys but they're all being brainwashed by ladyboys into thinking they're trans amongst other things.

W-we're going to lose the tomboys are we frens?
Why are these threads never serious?