/g/ - Technology

The absolute state of clown world

1960: In 60 years we will be on Mars, have flying cars and robots will work for us
2020: Sorry, you were banned from our website because you posted the letter "N". Go back in the wagie cagie while wearing your mask, bigot.
>inb4 link
https://twitter.com/TheHinduDindu/status/1309841002233040898?s=20
>>1324682(OP)
me, and millions of people have been banned from social media over the last 10 years, its weird to think we are all free
>>1324682(OP)
>N towers
kek, let's start an other architectural project
N
>>1324682(OP)
> N towers
my fucking sides are obliterated
It’s funny, this exact type of reaction is what motivates people to use the word and seek workarounds.
It's over bigots.
>>1324682(OP)
So we finally managed to get them to ban a single letter KEK KEK KEK!!!
>>1324682(OP)
>when one letter is something to ban over
This is why hate speech regulation won't work.
the constitution and bill of rights were drafted with only black people in mind.
>>1324682(OP)
white people
>built towers of stone to defend their homeland
mutt people
>write N towers on twitter and go back cumming on ladyboys thinking they have contributed to the race war
J
>>1324682(OP)
twitter banned one of mine today for calling out a Jewish roastie defending a black man who tortured and murdered a preacher and his wife and then torched the bodies
>>1324682(OP)
I'm starting to think Twitter is even more lobotomised, contentless, and scrubbed than even facebook these days, its actually quite an impressive feat
>>1324682(OP)
>My client did not know what the others were going to spelll out when he typed N.
>>1324682(OP)
>Nooooo you need to look at my actions completely devoid of context!! So what if the "I" posted was part of "JOGGER"? I didn't post the EXACT word ;(
So childish it's embarrassing. The Bible recognizes context. Common Law recognizes context. The Supreme Court recognizes context. Grow up lmao
>>1324682(OP)
Dex is another great and overlooked cyberpunk game.
Simple just compromise. Instead of using the english alphabet, use another language character set.
N
ا
ق
ق
З
Я
Use netflix font
ITS WORKING HOLY BASED
N
>>1324682(OP)
So twitter is knocking the towers down? Absolutely halal lmao
>>1324682(OP)
I wonder if people should do a Twitter bomb of the Chinese characters 那个 (or you Can even do "那个 please")

Just to fuck with them. Would be nice to get 那个 trending in some way (does Twitter allow unicode hashtags?)
fucking kek
>>1324682(OP)
>1960: In 60 years we will be on Mars, have flying cars and robots will work for us
Nope.
The scientific term is Negroid, I fucking love scient fags can't do shit against it.
and thus, the letter N has now become a hate symbol. they just always take the bait don't they.
>>1324682(OP)
Fuck off zoomer spic stop self posting
>>1324682(OP)
Use phonetics.

Nancy
India
Golf
Golf
Echo
Romeo.

Make them ban most of the English language to make the platform unusable and switch up words.
>>1324682(OP)
Cool now lets get the rest of the alphabet banned
E
>>1324682(OP)
We did it reddit!
>>1324682(OP)
According to what I'm seeing now, robots will not work for you.
>>1324682(OP)
I remember being a child and getting detention for saying "Fuuuu" while my other friend said "Kuh"

Weird adults are doing the same thing and throwing a hissy fit when being called out for it. Act like a child, be treated like one.
K
this is getting out of hand
Who gives a shit. Only retards use Twitter.
good good, let the jogger hate flow
>>1324682(OP)
>N tower
pic related
>>1324682(OP)
I got banned on Dlive on the Austinzone stream for doing the same thing lmao
>>1324682(OP)
Kek we fucking did it. We made a set of letters racist
Type "S" to spit in the face of Technology
>>1324682(OP)
STOP USING TWITTER

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

PITIFUL
>>1324682(OP)
how about
J
O
G
G
E
R
?
Someone please follow the I post with
G thats crazy
G I know right
E, they have it coming
R u guyz serios?
>>1324682(OP)
>N towers
Kek
>>1324682(OP)
not surprised, but I cant believe they waited this long to start banning, the twitter nazis are always late.
Nights In Greece Greece Eats Roach
>>1324682(OP)
Join me Op,

make 3030 historians have to talk about jogger poetry.

Naught In gratitude, Gotten Earth Ragged