/g/ - Technology

So what technology will be used to feed Biden the answers tonight

What type of ear piece will they implement, and how will it react with the cocktail of medications administered for his performance. Will they have a backup system if the ear piece fails, or the meds create a negative reaction.
>>1327555(OP)
It will be hacked to say jogger 500 times in a row and Biden will speak all of it out loud
>>1327555(OP)
A marquee the size of a stadium
>>1327555(OP)
Biden insider here, not entirely sure but I'm pretty certain I heard the staff mentioning a tin can and string
>>1327555(OP)
Low frequency, high intensity sound emitter in his ass
Why don't they jam it? Can they jam it? They should jam it.
>>1327555(OP)
After the first question a child will come rub his leg hairs down. Biden will look down pensively, then nod in realization. As he opens his mouth in reply, roaches will pour forth at such a number as to cover the stage
>>1327555(OP)
>So what technology will be used to feed Biden the answers tonight
It will be biological VRIL type II . Biden is working for lizards and he is just mere vessel.
>>1327555(OP)
God I hope someone transmits over what he’s supposed to say
lots of potential
>>1327555(OP)
You joggers act as if this is a new tech... We had this back 10 years ago when I finished highschool
>>1327555(OP)
Beams reflecting off the metal plate in his head
>>1327555(OP)
> Trump walks in and sets a signal jammer on the podium.
> I would like to acknowledge my wonderful sons sitting here in the front. Great boys really! Oh and Joes sons too. Are they here tonight?
>>1327555(OP)
>So what technology will be used to feed Biden the answers tonight
hamester inserted in his anus that has a neuralink chip that is connected to a CIA agent that has neuralink that is connected to a jew that was promised muh shekles from a hooded dude that was promised power from scaly dude that was promised immortality from shadow dude that wants to feed on all below him
>>1327555(OP)
Blue tooth enabled custom hearing aids that are in the same color as his ear and in the same shape of the opening. They even have a little cup-shaped indentation to mimic the look of the ear without the aid. You can see them in any relatively close photo that includes his ear.

Blue tooth is the latest thing in hearing aids according to my DDG search. So who can object to a 77 year old guy wearing a hearing aid?
>>1327555(OP)
The buttplug vibrator up his ass will work as a comms device in which instructions can be understood from the vibrations that propagate from his ass towards his brain in an understandable frequency similar to that of when people talk, but all that with no one else noticing anything on his head.
tjey can't use a earpiece because retard Biden couldn't stop toucing it if the did
>>1327555(OP)
>ear piece
Not an earpiece, but an implant (bone-conducting):
https://archive.vn/BDtdy
Do eurofags know at what time is the debate ??
>>1327555(OP)
Morse buttplug.
>>1327555(OP)
I won't stand for this fucking faggot bullshit from a party that has elected 2 actors and the son of another former president for its last 3 presidents.

Fuck you weak minded faggots ruining the country.
>>1327555(OP)
a string tied to his balls tugged in a morse code
>>1327555(OP)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
Bone conducting speakers
>>1327555(OP)
lol just jam all the frequencies at random times, we need more funny webms
>>1327555(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0IBfxGZcSY
>>1327555(OP)
Having someone in his ear + everything else at the debate would overload his already demented brain.
>>1327555(OP)
Ventrilo
>>1327555(OP)
fuck off Boris
>>1327555(OP)
someone should hack into it and feed him outrageous gaffes
>>1327555(OP)
The Democrats are on Biden clone #3. Built-in device, no need for ear piece.
Roll for Biden shitting his pants on stage
Mk ultra he's probably been on acid for the past 3 days getting fed answers
>>1327555(OP)
>half way through the debate Biden forgets that he has an ear piece
>starts to complain about hearing voices
>>1327555(OP)
Biden
>hold on a minute jack my ear piece is not working
>ok it's working again
>those cornpop joggers tongue my anus
>what is the best way to do this because of the way you still have the mustache
>>1327555(OP)
Go fuck yourself, joggers.
>>1327555(OP)
Threadly reminder that Hillary was using some kind of device during the 2016 debates. People thought maybe it was something sitting on her podium, instead of an earpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffq9jfvVato
>>1327555(OP)
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXhmGHO4WyY
Why don’t they publically check both candidates on stage before starting the debate? I guess he would claim it was a hearing aid or something but still, how hard is it to do that? We know he will try to cheat so why just let him do it?
>>1327555(OP)
Find the frequency that the ear piece is using, record it and show the world how Biden is a retard. Then he will be removed somehow and there will be a new candidate versus Trump in 2020
Biden is fully remote-controlled via Neuralink by now.
>>1327555(OP)
Hollywood Anon here. I work on various national TV shows and some Feature Length films. I can assure you that you have seen shows I have done.
The "Go to" tool for this exact application will either be a Phonak or Roger Earpiece. The original Phonak operates in the low MHZ band (around 53Mhz). The Roger Earpiece operates in the 2.4Ghz band.

https://www.roger-studio.com/

They will coat the thing in spirit gum, pound it deep into his earhole, then the makeup people will airbrush it to appear as if it is the shadow of his earhole. The base station will be under the stage, close to his podium.

Feeding the base station (Comtek 53Mhz or Roger 2.4Ghz) will probably be another wireless receiver operating in the UHF band (512-612Mhz). Most likely a Lectrosonics DSQD-4) or a Zaxcom QRX200 if they want a digital and encrypted link.

A RF Venue RF Explorer would be the tool to locate the carrier.
They've implanted a chip into his ear that can transmit audio via vibration, like the codec from Metal Gear Solid
>>1327555(OP)
They will use a 0,5cm diameter, rock hard snot ball that was picked from the left nostril, for special purposes like this.
Will Biden wear a mask? There would be room the hide some tech
>>1327555(OP)
>What type of ear piece will they implement
isnt there jammers that can block sound emmiters?
This will be my first revelation and there will be many more to come, they will use unaudible sound or EMF emitters to stun Trump, the plan isn't to buff Biden but nerf Trump. It will be someone in the audience.
>>1327555(OP)
Audio input to his dentures. Bond conducting audio input.
>>1327555(OP)
>how will it react with the cocktail of medications administered for his performance
how do you want a mecanical thing to react to meds ?
>>1327555(OP)
I'd love to see Trump bring some of the same energy he directed at Rand Paul. "I don't think you heard me... you're having a hard time tonight." Really get in his head and make him Dementia sperg out.

It's like Scott Adams says, Trump never leaves money on the table. Biden's brain issues are pure gold bars. He's going to address it somehow I'm sure and it's going to be hilarious either way.
>>1327555(OP)
bioelectromagnetic resonance of the human skeletal structure, obviously
>>1327555(OP)
He'll have a teleprompter on his eyes
>>1327555(OP)
LISTEN UP, we're going to make Biden say JOGGER using MAGIC. If you're from reddit and aren't aware of the occult power of /g/ then FUCK OFF.

Whenever you feel like it, whatever you're doing, just REMEMBER THAT TIME JOE BIDEN SAID JOGGER IN THE FIRST DEBATE. Don't try and will it to happen, don't imagine it happening. JUST REMEMBER THE TIME IT HAPPENED.

Remember the scintillating flood of dopamine as it rushed through your entire body, remember the surge of delight you felt when you rushed to /g/ and there were already twenty threads in the catalogue, remember how you missed a whole night of sleep because the cliches were so red hot you couldn't have slept anyway. Ring a bell? I remember it. Trump just kept baiting him until he snapped, he thought he was back in the 80s and then wondered what the fuck he was doing on stage and why his pants were wet. And then he said it, JOGGER. And a second later they just cut the fucking feed.

remember the psychic orgasm you had as a hundred thousand jews kvetched to Moloch, when 41% became 91%. Remember when you realised EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE JUST GREAT.

Just let yourself feel it anon, relive that shit, then just let it go, go back to whatever you were doing. It is done.
>>1327555(OP)
that bloody eye he had was from the ocular teleprompter implant
>>1327555(OP)
Ultrasonic Audio Laser
https://youtu.be/9hD5FPVSsV0?t=27
Impossible to detect. Requires 0 electronics.
Beams sound directly into bidens ear and only his ear when directed at him
Reptilian telepathy.
>>1327555(OP)
jogger cant even read text from a screen. theres no way he can listens to some speaker and repeat it at the same time.
>>1327555(OP)
>What type of ear piece will they implement
(bed)bugs from your moma's cunt
Trumps team should just run a signal jammer
hearing aid or audio implant
>>1327555(OP)
If it were me, i'd use tight beam directional speaker
You can buy these for 200 bucks, I'm sure the multibillion glowiesupported political party can acquire technically far better/better concealable ones
can you possibly cope with the fact that biden is a better candidate? you have to come up with the lame ass excuses as to why he'll beat trump tonight. meanwhile no evidence that he will be wearing anything.
never seen so much whining before a fight.
one anon said biden will be taking special vitamins.
are you kidding me?
>>1327555(OP)
Not sure, but the cocktail of high performance drugs will cause his bowels to involuntarily expel a stream of liquid shit, thus breaching his diapers and trickling down his legs causing a nauseating stench to fill the stage. Trump will say it is very, very disrespectful.