/g/ - Technology

>Biden will give citizenship to 11 Million illegals; >Which...

>Biden will give citizenship to 11 Million illegals;
>Which allows them to work;
>They will mainly looking for low-entry jobs, directly competing with the black americans;
>11m fresh new, unskilled citizens will drain the welfare system, which means higher taxes;
>Combined with the 15$ minimal wage this will mean that joblessness (and thus, crime) will skyrocket;
>15$ minimal wage will also mean that store prices will go up;
>Thanks to the stimulus-check BS around a third of all US dollars were printed in 2020, this will lead to inflation in the coming years, of course this will mainly affecting the poor ones;
>The BLM riots destroyed countless local businesses, mostly in black-dominated areas, now many will refuse to open businesses in said areas;
>This means less jobs, more concentrated from big businesses, with even bigger competition than before, for a wage which will be less worth in the coming years;
>And thanks to BLM, whites and latinos will stop giving blacks an inch;
Congratulations, you absolute morons. Not willing to think even one step ahead in favor of "OrAnGE mAN BaD", and now the check is about to come. Have fun :)
>>1384717(OP)
almost nobody voted for biden retard
Leftists consist on purely emotional feel good policies. These retards think you can raise minimum wage while simultaneously flood the market with millions of new workers. I look forward to all the retarded wagies getting fired and their jobs becoming automated.
democracy was a mistake
>>1384717(OP)
Joggers ruin everything.
It's adorable how delusional you retards are getting
Roll for Biden to be shot dead today
>>1384717(OP)
>>Biden will give citizenship to 11 Million illegals;
permanent single party rule from now on
>>1384717(OP)
Why are third-worlders so shit at building strong countries?
>>1384717(OP)
>>Biden will give citizenship to 11 Million illegals;
False, naturalization rules are created by the legislature. Sauce: United States Constitution Article I section 8.
If you don't understand how our system of government works you probably should be making shitty threads trying to comment on things you don't understand, Muhammed.
>>1384717(OP)
hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>1384717(OP)
>le epic clown man
>>1384717(OP)
amazing isn't it?
>>1384717(OP)
all these fucking inbred retards who are freaking out about a $15 minimum wage has never taken an economics class before

also equally retarded are the dipshits who're saying 'taxes are gonna go up'. like dude, did you even look at bidens tax plan? Do you make more than 100k a year and/or have a basic understanding of tax brackets?

lmao go back to the 1970's and suck more of regans farts. maybe then you'll be delusional enough to think trickle down economics work
>>1384717(OP)
democrats do accelerationism so wrong.
>>1384717(OP)
hyperinflation means we can pay off our houses on the cheap and then we get Hitler sooner.
>>1384717(OP)
>working
>competing with black americans
>>1384717(OP)
>>They will mainly looking for low-entry jobs, directly competing with the black americans
Have you considered that you might be wrong about that?

Also, more working people means more consuming people means needs for an higher production which means more jobs and more people paying taxes.
>>1384717(OP)
Xi laughs his micro balls off
11m is the low estimate, its closer to 20m, maybe higher
>>1384717(OP)
>11m
Closer to 20 or 25 million, bucko.
O-OY VEY STOP GOY! MY TINY CUT DICK CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT
>>1384717(OP)
Joggers want to be perpetual victims, why not focus our efforts on uplifting white people and ignoring joggers and jogger filled industries. Let's focus on technology, robotics, seasonal festivals. Things that have mattered and will continue to matter. Stop thinking about joggers and focus on white progeny.
>>1384717(OP)
20 million illegals were magically made into "natives" and voted in 2020 under IDNATIVE2020 and stole the election.
Nice, love to see Americans getting fucked.
joggers don't pay for things, they steal them. Also, orange man gave them the political capital needed.
>>1384717(OP)
>looking for
They're already employed, you lazy NEET fuck

>I don't work so that means nobody else does either
>>1384717(OP)
Except literally none of this will happen. Nothing ever happens.
hahah they get what they deserve
>>1384717(OP)
Slippery slope fallacy, opinion discarded
>>1384717(OP)
If anything, they'll be in the system and forced to pay taxes. Nothing you mentioned will come true. And anyways, it's their land. It got colonized by Europeans and they have been fucked over by the white man constantly. They are hard working people who get constantly shit on, because of the bad reputation joggers bring.
>>1384717(OP)
>think even one step ahead in favor of "OrAnGE mAN BaD”

Implying that any democrat for the next 4 years will blame any shortcoming on themselves. Orange man will be the reason super-aids decimates Germany in 2034
>>1384717(OP)
It will be the greatest shitshow in the world
>>1384717(OP)
Leftards don't cares, for some reason they hated Trump for what he thinks about those central americans. Really literally no one gaves a shit about salvadorians but for some reason they are indirectly the cause for Trump bashing.
>>1384717(OP)
The only people celebrating this shit are shills and bots. This country is fucked, I better start leaning another language and getting into a trade.
>>1384717(OP)
Biden is going to confess
>>1384717(OP)
What this election thought me is that voting/ supporting things that will help the country and are good for all her people is a bat strategy.

From now on I'm going to support/vote for things that exclusively hurt the Browns. Seriously, they deserve this, they've demanded it and they need to get it. Next we just need to turn them on white liberals because white liberals need to be the first to experience the brunt of their ideology.
This is what kills me. Anyone working a minimum wage or unskilled job should be applying to damn near every community college within 100 miles of them because their jobs are fucking gone once the immigrants who would work for pennies get here.
thats good actually fuck joggers
>>1384717(OP)
>thinks it's only 11 million
there are over 30 million, genius.
>>1384717(OP)
>Trump: "We had great job numbers!"
>Net loss 3 million jobs from Jan 2017
>First president in 80 years to have negative job growth
KEK
I'm happy that the country will suffer for this. People need to learn.
Blame Trump for not solving the welfare problem in a 4 years term.
>>1384717(OP)
Joggers don't want to work, so they voted for people to "take" their jobs so they'll have an excuse.
>>1384717(OP)
I love when Eruoshits pretend to know what's going on here in this continent. Maybe stand up from your armchair and you'll have a better view.
good
ACCELERATE
>>1384717(OP)
Thou shalt not bare false witness.
Enjoy hell.
I have zero issue with illegals getting citizenship. The quasi slavery of illegal status and h1bs need to end. Whites deserve this.
>>1384717(OP)
so can i just fly to us and ill get a citizenship ??
if so im riden with biden
they already entry level unskilled labor jobs so nothing much will change for joggers.
it's over, chud
>>1384717(OP)
>Biden dies during his 4 years
>our next AND FIRST presidential lady
Biden is not going to make it in 4 more years... guess who's going to be president.
This is some feminist bullshit!
I can smell the jew semen on your breath all the way from here.
>>1384717(OP)
i'M GONNA BEAT YOU TO DEATH
Biden and Kumala won't even last a month before they taken down along with their masters
>>1384717(OP)
stay mad, you cant do basic economics
>>1384717(OP)
>talks about less jobs when trump left with the worst job count in usa history since great depression
keep seething
>>1384717(OP)
so basically the same as Obama, who I am still told to this day was the greatest president of all time

you think they give a fuck? kek
when they do something bad, it's great because of course America is an evil bigoted fascist retrograde reactionary Nazi country that needs to be punished for its sins, so they can do no wrong

you think us oldfags haven't tried the "there was massive inflation and economic ruin under Obama, he crushed poor people and ruined the job market for minorities" shit on shitlibs? they don't give a flying fuck, they are nothing but useful idiots for the kikes, and they are permitted to be as illogical and irrational as they please, they can never be held accountable, they don't even hide it, as long as their guy is in the White House good has triumphed over evil

I used to be a leftist before Obama, his treason to every tenet of leftism I knew and betrayal of every leftist principle I held was what began to open my eyes to the reality of leftism - but it didn't the open the eyes of anyone else I ever met, because they HAVE NO PRINCIPLES
>>1384717(OP)
have you taken your meds today, anon?
>>1384717(OP)
The sooner we do this the sooner we can get it over with. There was no voting our way out of anything, accelerationism was always the answer. Ride the tiger, invest in crypto, weather the storm
>>1384717(OP)
These illegals are already working for cash and competing for low tier groid jobs, and will continue to do so. They arent going to start working for legit wages and pay taxes now only to net less income. They'll just keep doing their cash jobs.
>>1384717(OP)
based anon enjoy the peasant's burn with their stupidity
What happened to all the arrests that were supposed to go down after Biden was sworn in?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Orange man wanted 2k checks. He also wanted "highest number" of immigrants. What are you smoking?
>>1384717(OP)
Wait, you mean people will still pay taxes after all this?
joggers dont work anyway
>>1384717(OP)
lol who are you talking to?
Based Krautz
>>1384717(OP)
At least we're not speaking German :)
That feel when i bought precious metal and its gone up in value by 25% in less then a fucking year.
>>1384717(OP)
immigrants are a net profit tho retard
>>1384717(OP)
>11 Million illegals
there's more like 20 million
Those 11 million people are already working in low entry jobs, are you dumb?
>>1384717(OP)
They got what they voted for.

Wouldn't it be funny if we somehow convinced joggers to vote for Trump in 2024, and over 90% does just that?
Black people who voted Dem are dumb af. BLM Riots were Biden campaign rallies.
>>1384717(OP)
And nothing to say about Trump spending more than any president in history?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Exactly. Voting for Biden is the most based choice. "Urban Jungle" time now baby.
Biden himself already warned blacks to stop being uppity because of the declining white demographics and rising hispanic. He knows hispanics won't give in to black bullshit.
>>1384717(OP)
Uhhhh Biden’s plan involves shortening the immigration process to 8 years...nothing that involves letting 11m in automatically. You’ve been Fox-brained.
>>1384717(OP)
Yeah this world is full of sheepies.
Our job is to wake them up!
Actually, maybe Biden will do an even better job than us!
Watch nothing of what you minus the 15per hour happen
>>1384717(OP)
they already are working you dumbass
>>1384717(OP)
>They will mainly looking for low-entry jobs, directly competing with the black americans
>>1384717(OP)
>11 Million illegals
yeah right, probably about 5 times that number. they have been using 11 million for a couple of decades now.
It's almost like leftist/neolib economic policy is less about economics and more about a farcical morality cult. If only we could have seen this coming...
Lefties are about to get what they fucking deserve. Accelerationists are the only ones who really win here, but frankly given the way things were going that was going to be true no matter who won
I don’t give the slightest fuck about this country anymore. Let it burn.
Citizenship for illegals is not happening. The filibuster won't allow it.
>>1384717(OP)
>Which allows them to work;
sell drugs?
We should just not ever try anything instead except giving money to the rich. Thats working
>>1384717(OP)
This is all I want at this point.
>>1384717(OP)
>this will lead to inflation in the coming years
Lol, this fucking retard is still on Keynesian bullshit, this wont cause any inflation. MMT, loser
Based Joe!
pls tell me more you stupid german fuck who knows nothing about economy or politics
>>1384717(OP)
all of this will happen, but they'll just keep writing $trillions in checks for blacks like Trump did.
the worse off the blacks are, the more punishment it is for whites.
it's two birds with one stone for keeping the goyim in check