/g/ - Technology

Schools cannot deny ladyboys from competing in girl’s sports

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO REFUNDS
>>1392899(OP)
women btfo
>>1392899(OP)
I can't wait until transage is a thing. Then I can be a teenage lesbian and fuck highschoolers. The future is looking great under liberalism
>>1392899(OP)
He signed ZERO executive orders yesterday.

Now I know you're going. To say, there is video of him signing EO. Go to the Whitehouse website, lookup the executive orders. ZERO signed by Biden.

Something is afoot

Also, fuck Biden, fuck ladyboys. And fuck jannies.
>>1392899(OP)
Good. Maybe when kids come home crying to their parents about how they got BTFO of their girls sports team, and got their face smashed with a dodge ball, they'll pause for a moment and think about things.
>>1392899(OP)
>should
Why not "shall"?
Should is merely suggesting
Shall is a directive
>>1392899(OP)
SUCK A BALLBAG GLOATNIGGER. GLOAT!
I would actually watch women sports just to watch ladyboys smashing holes.
This is so based. This is the age of the coomer and the years ahead will be a boon for us after 4 years of far right puritan rule. Rejoice brothers
>>1392899(OP)
Watching this train wreck is way better then having trump in office.
>>1392899(OP)
Can we just get bros to sign up and just unnecessarily beat up on women? Like back handing them in basketball. kicking girls in the groin in soccer.
I hope this gets extended to other sports like UFC. So we can watch muscly men with their superior skeletal and muscular density literally crack womens fragile skulls with a single hook.
>>1392899(OP)
lol, what's even going on?
Is he alright in his head?

This year will be amazing, I am telling you.
This guy is a walking cliche.
Good, fuck women. Maybe getting their asses beat will teach them to behave again.
Clown world. Prepare for some school records to be absolutely demolished by the ladyboys.
>>1392899(OP)
I imagine state governors have a say over it.
>>1392899(OP)
Women are siding with this, they're not against it. Do you not have access to social media? Look at all of them defending transgender rights and supporting them being real women

You're all delusional if you think this will change anything
>>1392899(OP)
lmao get fucked.
Men will dominate ALL the sports.
>>1392899(OP)
>can make any meaningful executive order he wants
>decides fucking over girl's sports is the best thing he can achieve with this new power
Are lefties even on board with this?
>>1392899(OP)
Reminder for magachuds:

The legislation in the EO is nothing new, it is just returning gender and gender identity to being protected classes as they were during the Obama era. The whole "women's sports" thing is just a way for conservatives to undermine civil rights legislation. It is the same tactic the right used when they said banning segregation in religious schools was actually discrimination against Christians
>>1392899(OP)
$5 Dollars American to the first Div I coach who fills his women's basketball team roster with nothing but ladyboys, then stomps a mud-hole out of top 25 teams and take the National Championship. And do it every year till they have a stroke of sanity.
>>1392899(OP)
These people are like .1% of our population. I hope these boomer politicians die soon.
>>1392899(OP)
There are a couple of very dangerous consequences coming:
First, this should be fun for track and swim teams, where the athletes compete in individual races, but the TEAM gets credit for the win. Or a State Championship. You're going to see teams that can dominate because they have a trans athlete. Then they'll have competition from another team with a ladyboy. And another team. Then you'll need 2 ladyboys to win. And so on. You'll get a transexual arms race with high school kids.
Second, You'll get a "newly-freed" ladyboy (that's the kind of word they'll use for someone who just decided to be a girl like, yesterday) join a girls' team in a wig, and there will be tons of blowback. You'll get cries of "They're not trans enough!!" or "They're not really trans!" and people will lose their fucking minds.
Third, a "trans boy" will want to join the boys' swim team. Do you make "him" wear the standard Speedo, or do you make "him" cover "his" tits?
Fourth, and probably most importantly. It's certainly more important than the shit I just said: Kids are going to get hurt. "Trans female" athletes in contact sports like rugby, or MMA fighting, or hockey, field hockey, soccer, lacrosse, or softball are going to hurt the other girls. Period. It's already happening. And it's not just physical injuries. It's bullying, and especially cyberbullying. It's creating girls who know they'll never be good enough. (At the same time, we're telling girls they should get all the cock they can, so yeah. That should be good for athletic teenagers with self-esteem problems.) Plus,it's being made impossible for these girls to defend themselves, or even question the fairness of it. They're labeled transphobic and that's it for them.
>>1392899(OP)
>women who all support ladyboys and drag queens now get ran out of their own sports and the shit beaten out of them by the mentally ill they enabled

Glorious
Who cares.
Sports should have never been seperated into sexes.
Sports are to determine who is the best at something.
If women are too weak to compete, then back to the kitchen.
This is great, I gave up my mma career after I turned 30, still at an amateur level after almost ten years of fighting, I honestly am not that good at it. Now, I can just claim to identify as a woman, and beat the shit out of everyone in the women's ufc, at least until other guys start doing the same thing. Won't even have to train.
Laugh fake pussy faggot. No matter what Biden and his Commie admin does your surgical incision will never be a pussy. NEVER.
round these parts we call him ladyboy joe
>>1392899(OP)
The cope on Twitter is so delicious. Bwhahaha. Fuck wahmen.
>>1392899(OP)
JK Rowling BTFO
>>1392899(OP)
this makes a lot of sense actually but I know you're all too dumb to understand it
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ES4zhsgrphu5/
>>1392899(OP)
based, gimme a fucking reason to watch women’s basketball pls
>>1392899(OP)
ahahaha eat shit roasties
so nice to remind them how inferior they are
>>1392899(OP)
Roasties SEETHING. Is Biden based?
>>1392899(OP)
Boy I can't wait for the reports of increasing rape because they allowed ladyboys in the women's bathroom
>>1392899(OP)
kek. All the traps with the short jeans and sportswear. Wiggling the bugle around
*diggle diggle diggle doo
>teacher: Ok Chud! Time to partner with Samantha Johnson. You will now train tackles.
merica!
>>1392899(OP)
Kek what a Dystopia
TOP FUCKING KEK WEMEN GET WHAT THEY DESERVE
absolutely based
This seems like a whole lot of not my problem.
This is a good thing. Women shouldn't be doing sports, anyone defending women in sports is a jew
>>1392899(OP)
Good.

But according to the MAGA abd Q people Trump is still president so this is actually Trumps policy in their mind.
>>1392899(OP)
Could be this shit a good opportunity for women to wake up about supporting degeneration, or still will being a totally idiots and arrogant cunts who don't recognize their errors and allow that?
>>1392899(OP)
>should
OK, so it's not binding. Like most executive orders it literally does nothing.
Frauden prioritizing the most important things first
damn i can't wait for zoomer men to start breaking all female world records maybe i will like the biden presidency more than i though
>>1392899(OP)
Pull the kids out of school and treat ladyboys as if they do not exist. Fucking Democrats and leftists can FUCK OFF.
>>1392899(OP)
Good. Dispensing red pills to soccer moms now.
>>1392899(OP)
Kek, where are all the womyn with their pussy hats
the first battle in the gender war, we take school sports, then onto the next
why is he descriminating against transgender in boys sports?
>>1392899(OP)
i can tell no one here has met an actual trans girl. Trans girls are some of the physically weakest people alive. HRT leaves them with no muscle
so every all-star "female" athlete is going to be male?

are (((they))) doing this just because yids suck at sports?
>>1392899(OP)
when will high schoolers start "identifying" as a graduate and then demand their diplomas early?
Sounds like he's forcing this to go to scotus. He's gonna push so much globohomo it'll get swiftly defeated in court and set precedent
you deserve it, larping faggots
eat with a big spoon
Burgerbros please all join womens' leagues en masse and show them who's boss. Biden accidentally based
>>1392899(OP)
lol women btfo
>>1392899(OP)
this is so much fun
how much until "female" dominate all sports?
>>1392899(OP)
>girls will now grow up with boys that will not only use physical strength to dominate them but society will also tacitly approve of it
This is unironically a good thing. Every girl should get decked by a boy named Sarah. It’s a free redpill and a massive lurch towards monke. The old institution of women being self aware and saying
>oh shit oh fuck I need a strong guy to protect me from this
Is coming back.
Women shouldn't be allowed to play sports. Team Biden here.
>>1392899(OP)
wtf I love Biden now
get shit on fats
>>1392899(OP)
Based.
Wtf i love Bidon now
>>1392899(OP)
so why not accelerate? if you are still in school. sign up. biden said you could
>>1392899(OP)
Notice how this only says girls sports? Lol, what about the "transboys". Boys have been trying to get into the girls locker rooms for decades, now they have legal pass to do so haha
>>1392899(OP)
Refund? I plan on getting your money's worth out of this guy.
>>1392899(OP)
Can't wait for the first Olympic accidental boner. Must see tv.
AAAAAAAAAAA
Biden really likes traps huh?
>>1392899(OP)
the homeschool movement could capitalize on this by organizing and creating a parallel education system.
>>1392899(OP)
Based. Fuck women.
biden is really just skull fucking the shit out of this country right off the bat, its fucking great lmao. the more he does the more I want to see it burn. its what we all deserve for being cowards
>>1392899(OP)
Sure they can. They just can't do it while accepting federal GIBS. Like states, seatbelt laws and Federal highway funding. Nothing is ever free, save the gift of salvation. Take the kings shilling and you take the kings orders. Carrot, meet stick.
>>1392899(OP)
I'm not twisted over the trans. I'm going to be awaiting the kangaroo clown olympics colleges will be pulling to keep this funding to see it will be as hysterical as Dear Colleague. Maybe girls should actually watch and support women sports.
>>1392899(OP)
TRANSVESTITE ATTACK!
Women are the target
>>1392899(OP)
Chris chan can finally get that field hockey scholarship. Thank god America is finally safe from Drumpf.