/g/ - Technology

Biden bros...What have you done?

How do you expect girls to get athletic scholarships competing against biological males?
>>1407899(OP)
SALUTE THE MARINES
no one is running 400 meters in 50 seconds in high school i call bullshit
it'd take 50 seconds jus to run 300 meters
>>1407899(OP)
All scholarships belong to trans women, sorry bigot.
Women were the ones that voted for Biden the most. What happened to the "stop voting against your interests" democratic narrative from when Trump was running/elected?
>>1407899(OP)
We just need to wait for them to push it at the olympics and watch the rest of the world take a shit all over their ideology.
>>1407899(OP)
Gee, I wonder who's stronger playing Rugby?
>>1407899(OP)
Why should women get athletic scholarships?? Everything should go to biologically superior males
how about we stop giving government grants/subsidies to people in general? it's extremely unamerican
>>1407899(OP)
I don't. This is called acceleration. Soon everyone will be redpilled about ladyboys.
>>1407899(OP)
I'm just waiting for the real salt to start pouring in when ladyboys take over the women's chess league.
>>1407899(OP)
I don't why you guys are so bothered with this
I for one look forward to watching womanlets get the shit beat out of them by genetic male ladyboys
If we are lucky this moment will be forever drilled into the collective womanlets brain that they are inferior to men always
So this is how they are going to make female sports entertaining.
Women getting their skulls fractured in MMA sounds very appealing ngl.
All I'm seeing is that women's sports might finally be interesting
>>1407899(OP)
Compete harder
Woman is same as man should be easy for them
>>1407899(OP)
They won't, womens sports will be dominated by these men until women loose all interest in competing in them, nothing will remain in womens sports but the ladyboy freaks, assuming women don't demand radical change in backlash from the nonsense.
>>1407899(OP)
They say that men and women are equal
Here is a clip of two marines, warriors, soldiers in a boxing match. One man, one woman.
Let's take a look at these warriors and see.
If you feel uncomfortable that a man is hitting a woman, keep in mind that these are Soldiers who have to go to war. If a woman is in the military she may end up in a situation where she has to fight other men to survive. And so a friendly boxing match vs a man shouldn't be a problem...because they are equal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxzd7kKm91c
>>1407899(OP)
Women who voted, voted for this.
>>1407899(OP)
How hot would it be to see a bunch of highschool boys beat her in a race and then take turns raping her
>>1407899(OP)
lol

they will have to run through some ULTIMATE red pilling experiences in order to do sports against ladyboys.
>>1407899(OP)
Good. All of women's shity records deserve to get broken by boys. Being the fastest woman/handicap/retard is useless. And women voted for this shit, they get what they fucking deserve.
Based. Men and women are the same. Thus there is no issue.
>>1407899(OP)
Ladyboys going D-1? Harvard first?
>>1407899(OP)
this is your lame ass concern right now?
get a life
>>1407899(OP)
Good on Biden. He's shattering the illusion that men and women are equals.
>>1407899(OP)
Hilarious. Get fucked, wahmen. Know your place.
>>1407899(OP)
The better question is why the fuck should we care about any of this

oh no someone else will get the gold medal boo fucking hoo
>>1407899(OP)
women are equal to men
>>1407899(OP)
>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[56]
We're all the same. Who cares lol
>>1407899(OP)
Good. Women have no place in sports aside from jello wrestling. If they can't beat men then they aren't worthwhile in competition.
>>1407899(OP)
So many women records to be destroyed in the coming years, by other "womyn"
>>1407899(OP)
Shut the fuck up fag. Now I get to play basketball with the girls and legally smack their ass.
Women voted for Biden and BLM
Women's sports is entirely a creation of the federal government anyway. They have to survive by siphoning away money from men's sports, so it's funny watching the money they "appropriated" being siphoned away by men.
>>1407899(OP)
I'm breeding with my daughter, you all are doing it wrong sending girls to school and not banging them. Made that mistake with my first daughter, she hates me and is collage edumucated in some jogger bullshit gender studies degree, luckily l didn't pay a dime for it. My young cunny daughter however, loves me and loves when l breed her. Unfortunately my wife died in a car wreck caused by some drunk jogger with wealthy parents, he died upon impact so the other two pavement apes in connivance for murdering my wife via carslaughter while drunk driving got away scott free after the trial because some snobby jew lawyer kept making witty remarks to the judge.. anywho I'm happier now, take this advice or leave it.
>>1407899(OP)
Fuck, this is awesome. My son, er I mean daughter, is going to larp and get an Olympic medal. Then he'll come out as a man.
>>1407899(OP)
debate me pussies
https://discord gg/BDVa7HaY
>>1407899(OP)
>How do you expect girls to get athletic scholarships competing against biological males

Women are good at being whores why not just find a husband
unless there's a sport for keeping a kitchen clean while barefoot and knocked up, why are women even getting athletic scholarships? or any scholarship?
>>1407899(OP)
Joe Biden's executive orders are an attack on women. This is the way he fails. We make it about attacking women as an agenda. Take all the wind out of the sails of the ladyboy movement. He'll get so much backlash it will cause ripples in the woke movement
>>1407899(OP)
>How do you expect girls to get athletic scholarships competing against biological males?

Maybe women shouldn't be getting into college if they can't compete with ladyboys. Maybe women's place is in the home, cooking and making babies. Kinda based, Mr. Biden.
>>1407899(OP)
sheeit, imagine what will happen in contact sports. I want to see CAGES AND OPEN FRACTURES

and don't any of you fucking transphobe bigots dare contest that
>>1407899(OP)
Men wnd women are absolutely equal in every regard. That’s what fems told me. So I support removal of all women’s sports and the best actress category at the Oscars.
>>1407899(OP)
>How do you expect girls to get athletic scholarships competing against biological males?
why should i care? feminism did this to itself and its hilarious
>>1407899(OP)
It's actually harder for the ladyboys because of the chemical castratants flowing through their veins.

If anything, this proves once and for all that women are simply lazy cunts, literally worse than beaners, jews and joggers. Perhaps combined.

Lemme repeat that: a man with chemically-induced osteoporosis can give biocunts tough competition and even win.
The silver lining (TM) on Braindeath Biden's presidency is finally rubbing it in the females' faces that they suck. They suck even at sucking, because they were rendered inferior for that purpose by SEA ladyboys and Brazillian ladyboys a generation ago
Haha good let the women get a taste of their own medicine
>>1407899(OP)
athletic scholarships are ableist and have no place in Biden's America
>>1407899(OP)
because she needs yet an other participation trophy
>>1407899(OP)
>In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

~ Theodore Dalrymple
>>1407899(OP)
check out this video of 4x400 "mixed relay". All the teams run MFFM, except Poland which gets a huge lead by running both of it's men first. But it didn't help. Watch how fast the American man blows past the polish woman at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUUWYOqxR84
>>1407899(OP)
in vollege my average JV 8 man rowing crew rowed the 2000 faster than the women's olympic gold medal winners
>>1407899(OP)
Wasn't using male eunuchs part of the USSR's strategy of winning olympic medals? At least one of their weightlifters was a trans with chest hair.
Good, women shouldn't be playing sports.
What else can you expect from this fascist misogynist president. He's sending in men pretending to be women to destroy women's self esteem. Welcome to bidens america.
If men have to dress like women to dominate in the world again, then so be it
>>1407899(OP)
Unironically based. The feminists who screeched about having womyn only spaces, programs, scholarships, etc are the same ones who have also been pushing ladyboy shit and social justice and now it's biting them in the ass. Reap what you sow.
Fuck we need the ultra man Olympics where everyone just takes ungodly amounts of T. Would be the most interesting shit in the world.
>>1407899(OP)
Will this FINALLY stop those "girl power" "we can do this" "Girls RULE" tv commercials T shirts, and all the other bullshit? Can this unireonically put cunts in their place?
>>1407899(OP)
check your cis privilege. seriously.
>>1407899(OP)
>Women denied sports scholarships
>Least likely to go to college
>Biden single handedly making women into homemakers by not letting them into the universities
wow based
He should let the left kill each other and shut up, when will the right learn
>>1407899(OP)
anything that makes the stupid sheeple suffet is ok with me
they were fine with the pain when it was for people like me
let them have it for once
it makes me happy when they suffer
:(