/g/ - Technology

San Francisco (SF)

>next to the mountains and the beach
>only hours from Lake Tahoe
>world class ethnic food scene
>mecca of modern technology/AI/computer science
>home to some of the best sports teams in the world (eg. Golden State Warriors)
>millionaires and successful Chads abound
>beautiful sun-kissed women like pic related everywhere

Why haven't you moved to SF yet, /g/?
Pretty sure I want to own a suburban house without needing to be a multimillionaire.
normal people can't afford to live in the few pockets of SF that are actually nice.
more from this collection
>>1425288(OP)
I live just south of it and haven't been there in years. SF is a fucking shit hole. Go to redding where you see rebel flags on lifted trucks. Not all of CA is fucking junkie.
>>1425288(OP)
Now the entire bay area is too expensive to live in. A small ranch style suburban home costs about 1.5 million in the town I grew up in.
>>1425288(OP)
The human feces in the streets and the homosexual naked men walking around in public.
>>1425288(OP)
>poop department
>>1425288(OP)
kek
>>1425288(OP)
it's full of fucking freaks
>>1425288(OP)
Nah I’d rather just work for a company based there and live innawoods on the opposite side of the country
But thanks.
Gross protruding nip
>>1425288(OP)
https://www.crimeonline.com/2021/01/31/california-rappers-brother-livestreams-crime-scene-gets-charged-with-murder-of-2-women-reports/

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/145928041/

It'll be good when they crack down on crime and all the "rappers" move out/go to jail and leave their default mortgages for me to buy.
>>1425288(OP)
I live here.
What mountains? The Sierra is 4 hours away.
Which is...in the Sierra
I'll give you that.
Most of the tech scene is on the peninsula or in the South Bay, an hour drive away
I'll give you that.
Almost all are either entitled tech bro assholes or poos in loos or chinks. Maybe 1 Chad in 100.
Have you BEEN to SF? It's foggy here, always, most girls are dykes or pale bosnians.

You have no idea what you're on about.
>>1425288(OP)
I wish a woman would show me her boobs
>>1425288(OP)
The city unironically smells like piss and shit.
>>1425288(OP)
I moved 1,000 miles away because it’s fucking shit with shit people a dirty city retarded politics insane rules. FUCK CALIFORNIA FOREVER.
t. Grew up 20 mins away
You also have needles and poop on your sidewalks, and not just here and there.
>>1425288(OP)
I lived in the Bay Area. Got tired of 2 hours a day to make a 25 mile round trip. So I sold my condo for a million and started working remote.

It might seem great to be close to Tahoe and the ocean, but when every other faggot in the area has the same idea to go there at the same time it sucks.
>>1425288(OP)
>Everything locked down
>nancy pelosi
>uptight masked faggots everywhere
>businesses destroyed
>fucking shit hole
i live thousands of miles away from SF and even i know that place is full of hobos and littered with human shit and needles all over
>>1425288(OP)
I do live in the city. There's a church across the street from me. Since the lockdown murdered churches, no one goes there. But there are 2 homeless men living on the side of it.

2 weeks ago some china bitch was robbed by a jogger on the same corner. Jogger ran to the projects 2 blocks away.

There's human shit everywhere and everyone here is masked up and has terror behind their eyes. I used to work at an animal shelter. It's the same look the dogs that had to be put down had. Just a bunch of wound springs ready to pop.

That cute titty girl in the picture is a rarity. Based on the building behind her and her look, she's probably waiting for a emusic show at the bill graham. Girls like her don't live here. She traveled here from out of town for the show. This was also before he apocalypse. So she won't be coming out to be beautiful and vibrant and happy any time soon. The women here are soulless dead eyed cows. The terror makes them not smile. Most women here were cunts before, how do you think they are now.

Stay out of the city. Leave it if you can.
>>1425288(OP)
>>mecca of modern technology/AI/computer science
kek you're just writing random shit now
>>1425288(OP)
>beautiful sun-kissed women
yeah no, bay area is full of ugly women and the average looking ones know this and act like super models
San Francisco used to be really nice. I grew up in the bay and we used to take the train up after school sometimes.
But culture has changed. People are so rude now. And there really is shit everywhere.
>>1425288(OP)
blacks ruin everything.
Sonoma county here, comfy as fuck, I’m in the heart of wine country, 20 minutes from the ocean, an hour from the amenities of SF, short bike ride to the redwoods, and the rural land is fairly cheap by Bay Area standards.
>>1425288(OP)
You've never been to Cali. It's hours to go 40mi. It's 6+hrs to the mtns from the bay unless you drive at night.
I can’t stand America anymore I will leave or die trying
Dude SF sucks ass. They have great restaurants and food i will admit, but have fun waiting hours in line to have some dank pizza or some shit. Don't get me started on the twacked out street shitting hobos
>>1425288(OP)
Jogger, check the poop map! Who lives in a place that has a poop map?
>>1425288(OP)
I actually grew up in San Francisco, moved out when I was a teen. Went back to visit summer of 2019 and it was hell. Gas was like $6 a gallon and they had a problem with homeless people shitting on the street.
I remember when I stopped to get gas, I had to use the restroom. Had 5 different stores tell me I had to buy something in order to pee. No wonder homeless people shit on the streets lol. But no seriously, it’s either you’re a multimillionaire or you live in the slums with the Mexican fruit pickers.
>>1425288(OP)
>shit on the street.
>druggies everywhere with their used needles.
>worse, fags everywhere.
>even worser than worse, liberal af
sf is a jogger/homeless infested shithole unless u can literally afford to live in the clouds
Filthy, shitty cesspool filled with filthy, shitty people.
>>1425288(OP)
The warriors were a joke until a few years ago.
>>1425288(OP)
I lived in Monterey six years ago, would drive up to SF sometimes on weekends:

> hang out at treasure island to see the skyline, no one there except a few couples sometimes
> the walk up the hill above the Castro was always pleasant, though I got accosted there once by fags
> Richmond was always quiet to walk through, had some dim sum
> the rose garden of golden gate park was my favorite place there
> some tweakers did offer me drugs at the Haight
> civic center had the big nightclubs, always tons of people partying on weekends, though Asians were always standoffish and Indians clusterfucked everything
> overall, the city was great to walk when the sun was out, could do the whole thing in one day
> caught someone scoping out my car once, and I accidentally wandered near the edge of the tenderloin, talking with some weird homeless people
> heard a gunshot south of Golden Gate Bridge at midnight, probably from there

Anything change or get worse once then, SFanons?
>>1425288(OP)
literally the most street shitters in the nation all over the city. the whole place is the tenderloin now.
>>1425288(OP)
Its honestly a disgusting shithole. High prices, full of freaks far beyond the usual spectrum of lefty weirdos, shit unironically piled on the streets, bums everywhere. Its third world.
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
Ave Caesar.
>>1425288(OP)
Clearly you've never been to SF. The beach is freezing ass in July and the closest mountains are two hours away.
>>1425288(OP)
Full of shitheads and fart sniffers.
>>1425288(OP)
Street shitting capital of the USA ,

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/san-francisco-human-poop-problem-2019-4
>>1425288(OP)
I used to live in the Bay Area. Sold house and moved to a red state.

SF is overpriced & full of homeless, human shit, gooks, and white sissy hipster SJWs who are about to lose their cushy tech jobs to even more pajeets and chinks after Biden opens the flood gates.

I might consider moving back and buying up property in SF during/after the collapse, before the chinks and jews buy up everything. Can any1 predict the future?
Or I can live in sunny florida which is all of that minus the mountains and the tech shit and its 1/10th the price. Only worse part is older people but its worth it for the better political situation.
It’s just too techy. Too millennial. Too hip. This is from a tech worker
>>1425288(OP)
All the faggots and homeless faggots.
>>1425288(OP)
That isnt san Francisco at all.
If anything tourist cities have all the non subhumans.
>>1425288(OP)
Because it's actually a literal shithole [pic rel] run by globohomo scumbags.
>>1425288(OP)
I visit San Francisco on a yearly basis since my sister lives there. The Bay Area is full of White and Asian people with the occasional Refugee cab driver. The only time I ever really see blacks congregate together is when a family member insists they get the full San Francisco experience by riding the BART. You see, to get the full San Francisco experience you must visit the zoo. It's like San Diego or Saint Louis - I guess.
>>1425288(OP)
Because it’s a shit filled cesspool of human feces and used syringes mixed with diseases that were once thought to be wiped off the face of the earf
>>1425288(OP)
>millionaires
These two things aren't good
>>1425288(OP)
mutts could eat shit if they powder enough sugar on it.
literally whos? you burgers invented your own games because nobody invite you to play with em, and literally nobody outside korea and japan give a fuck about your jogger-loving sports.
mostly asians... chinks and pajeets push the american gdp up. we all know not all americans live in a flat overlooking the bay... most likely in a cardboard house eating canned vegetables like a good goy.
women that crave for BBC because it is american culture to worship negroes as the ultimate sex experience
>>1425288(OP)
I mean I’ll go to the modern day Sodom if the lord told me to.
>>1425288(OP)
>be intelligent programmer
>get picked up by big tech
>parties are all libtard skanks
>dating sites are slim-to-none
>brogrammer coworkers all marrying goblin-asian hybrids
>the chinese food is trash
>the hipster gastropubs are overpriced fast food
>millionaires are like any other elite caste in any other city, and do nothing but fuck your conditions over
>b-but pacificia, the rundown hobo town people like to pretend is nice because BEACH!
>b-b-b-ut muh outdoorz! j-just forget Tahoe has nothing to do with the bay area!
I moved to the midwest and never looked back. Enjoy co-workers laughing at me while they secretly cry over million+ dollar mortgages in shanty towns like Fremont and I'm living in a fucking castle with my choice of white suitors
>>1425288(OP)
>pic related
She seems nice
>>1425288(OP)
Because I have kids property and a business so I don’t need that fake superstar nonsense.
bums shit and piss everywhere and
insufferable types literally every sq inch.
oh yeah and the buttfuckers. pass
>>1425288(OP)
>Frisco

No, thanks.
Because I don't like walking over needles and homeless shit. I'd rather drive there everyone once in a blue moon to eat bomb ass clam chowder and feed seals, while I plow hmong and korean bitches.
>>1425288(OP)
I lived in SF for 5 years and it was without doubt the worst place I've ever lived
I was paid enough the rent didn't bother me
but every interaction was fraught with racial tension
every restaurant, supermarket and store was crowded as fuck 24/7
the highways are beyond 3rd world horror shows
and then there's the adventures with the "homeless" (the supply of disposable people for jewish homosexuals to defile)
the phrase "nuking is too good" is no longer just a phrase to me
the residents should be reduced to salt to make the land sterile for 100 generations
>>1425288(OP)
I lived in the suburbs of SF and you are leaving out a lot
>Homeless people everywhere
>Schools are Oakland tier, they literally bus in joggers from poor areas
>$4000/mo for an apartment minimum
>Highest gas tax in America
>Touristy parts are shit
>Corporate dystopia.
>No real jobs in the city anymore, most of the tech jobs are in mountain view
>They scared off most of the businesses that aren't Twitter or Pinterest and those are a few bad quarters from moving to Austin
>Rude people
>BART is unsafe. It is just dangerous. They stopped releasing statistics because they don't want people to racially profile.
>City has no soul anymore, the Castro isn't the junkie district it is just a chain of big chains with fag flags
>Beach is freezing, it's not like Florida where the water is warm it's freezing in the bay.
>The city is in constant budget crisis
Why would you want to live like that
>>1425288(OP)
>>shit in the streets
no thanks
I live there and it’s shit. Enjoy the homeless people literally shitting in the streets and doing heroin on the sidewalks. Enjoy everyone who isn’t homeless being woke, stuck-up, spoiled, rich-kid douchbags
>>1425288(OP)
full of faggots and hipster faggots
>>1425288(OP)
Your beaches suck. Who tf puts rocks all over their beaches instead of sand.
>>1425288(OP)
We got that everywhere
>hours from lake...
>hours
A step down
Literally every major western city
As if having Microsoft next door changes anything. I just buy what I need online.
Literally who gives a shit
You can find more beautiful, less liberal hottie elsewhere. Besides I only need one.

Pass.
San Francisco is garbage, just like it's streets and the people.
>>1425288(OP)
SF is nice to visit but it's so damn expensive and the people are stuck up as fuck.
>>1425288(OP)
All of that ruined by libtards.
>>1425288(OP)
>They let homeless people shit in the streets.
where would you shit if you were homeless?
because it's full of faggots and druggies and the leadership is complete garbage
rent is ridiculous, homeless people shit on the street, needles everywhere and APPLE INC. child drag filth is pushed heavily in lefty queer cities no thanks
>>1425288(OP)
I lived there from 2005 to 2016, moved there right before hitting my mid 20s. It was a great city, for sure, and probably the one I'll always consider the best. But it wasn't without its faults:

>the rent is ridiculous. most adults in their 20s, 30s, and 40s all live with roommates
>the people are probably the most unapproachable, unfriendly people i've seen in any city. i used to be shocked when i'd go to other places in the bay area and women would open up and start flirting with me. all the girls i hooked up with when i lived there were from outside of SF. the women in the city were all hyper materialistic, stuck up, and unapproachable
>this attitude sort of extends to everyone living there. there's a bunch of old chinese people living there that are incredibly rude; they spit in public, they are pushy, and show open disdain for non-chinese
>there's shit and used syringes everywhere
>it's almost impossible to have a car there; street parking is a nightmare and you are guaranteed to get a ticket. i paid about $1000 in fees, tickets, fines, etc. in just a year of having a car there
>it's always foggy in certain neighborhoods. Once 4 PM rolls around the fog comes in and the sky turns this oppressive grayish-white. not like a cloudy, stormy sky that's full of texture and has a sense of open-ness, but a sort of suffocating fog that makes you lose your sense of time and made me wonder if i was even alive anymore
>the last few times i went back it didn't live up to the fond memories i had. the place feels really soulless in many ways. lots of big tech, big money, NWO vibes. this is semi-schizo but i was somewhat spiritual when i lived there and i used to smoke a lot of weed, which made me even more sensitive to spiritual energies. you wouldn't believe the dark aura that permeates that place. i could feel it lifting when i left
>lots of douchy tech bros, uppity SJWs, stuck up women, rude old chinese people, and endless droves of homeless that you just become numb to it
>>1425288(OP)
i live in SF, im moving out of this dump at the end of the month. garbage and needles EVERYWHERE. homeless camps under every bridge. crime is out of control and the police are unable and unwilling to do anything about it. The city has declined to literal 3rd world hell hole over the past 4 or 5 years.
>>1425288(OP)
I live in this shit hole and everyone is either homeless or a faggot. The city taxes fucking everything and the roads are like mad max
I visited SF. Was not impressed. It smelled like shit, everything was crowded and everyone looked stressed or like a wealthy dipshit who has never lifted a finger for themselves in their life.

Thanks but no thanks.
One day the fault lines will drop a couple hundred feet and wipe out everything to the mountains.
>>1425288(OP)
California is the best state in the US. Its the backbone of america, as wel as new york city
>>1425288(OP)
>Why haven't you moved to SF yet, /g/?
I live here and can't wait to get the fuck out
>>1425288(OP)
I've been to SF, I watched a homeless man take a piss in the middle of the side walk. He was surrounded by people walking by acting like it was normal. Thats why I didnt move there.
>>1425288(OP)
Why would I want to live around bug people?
Shithole, more people more shit. Water is full of shit. You drink water with other people's shit.
High prices for everything. No one is happy there except hippies.
>>1425288(OP)
I live in the bay area and I want to leave.

>SF
Much of SF is gross. The stories are true that in some neighborhoods you will see homeless people openly shooting up drugs and shitting on the streets. Now, most neighborhoods aren't like that, but it's standard in a couple areas. Even outside the worst areas you will encounter homeless people just wandering around, particularly in subways, and they are fucking vile. They often absolutely reek from like 10 feet away.

Some of the tourist attractions are fun to see once or twice, but you can do see all of them in a day or two and leave.

I guess some of the restaurants are nice, but I don't think it's a big deal.

>Oakland, Richmond:
Filled with joggers. Extremely dangerous. Some areas look straight out of a post-apocalypse movie. You will see tent cities if you drive through Oakland.

>Berkeley (where I live)
Older folks: a bunch of retarded former hippies who I assume moved here decades ago when property was affordable. Very, very stupid. This one middle-aged guy near where I live didn't leave his house for like half a year because he was so afraid of covid. He microwaved his mail to sterilize it. I'm not joking.

Younger folks: They have completely stopped thinking or questioning anything in regards to the news or politics. They accept anything CNN says uncritically. I could tell my coworkers that the cdc says covid has a >99.9% survival rate (for our age group) and they probably wouldn't even blink and still continue behaving like it's fucking airborne ebola.
>>1425288(OP)
Dirty Harry lived there