/g/ - Technology

How would your technology jew make him happier?

How would your technology jew make him happier?
Doubling his life expectancy, expanding the range of his senses by magnitudes, enabling him to visualize beyond present day, allowing him to actively safeguard future generations of his descendants even when he is gone.
Y'know, the things we take for granted.
cause neighboring tribes will want his wife and pig and want to slaughter him and his son. so naturally, this man wants the AR15 technology
>>1431800(OP)
Hot wings and air conditioning
>>1431800(OP)
>How would your technology jew make him happier?
by giving him a market to trade the lowest retards of his community to greedy Kikes who import the retards to the west for their dysgenics program.
>>1431800(OP)
He is used to his life as a jungle jogger, he doesn't care about the stuff we do (and we don't care about his jogger stuff), so a flood of homosexual jews pooping over technology and using it to turn his life into a brazlian nightmare won't help him.
He looks in good shape and well feed for someone that live without much technology. I hope he's having a happy life. He looks definitely less murder-angry than African American
>>1431800(OP)
He seems almost like a human being, joggers here in BoIGaRLand can learn from him. Especially the being around their children part.
>>1431800(OP)
he's primitive and prolly a dumbass but hey, he leads a life nicer than most
>>1431800(OP)
Less sickness
Running water
Flush toilets
Refrigeration
HVAC
Light in their hut
Glass in the windows
Unlimited knowledge
The list is endless
Give him a microphone so he can artistically express himself to the American youth by channeling his vast amounts of wisdom into the form of breath taking poetry. God I love black people.
>>1431800(OP)
>You can't have dishwashers, firearms, and modern medicine without also having an Electric Rabbi broadcasting propaganda into your house during your Wagie-Free Hours.

I reject the premise of your thread, OP, and I am not 100% sure if you created it in good faith so I must respectfully decline to renew this thread's status in the front page.
>>1431800(OP)
Look at those abs man. This boy hunts like a real man, he doesn't need technology unless threatened by a more advanced nation.
>>1431800(OP)
Honestly I envy him.
>>1431800(OP)
Not one person here would trade places with him. You've romanticized some idea of the savage, but deep down you wouldn't pull the trigger. Not one of you would stay in Plato's allegorical cave.
>>1431800(OP)
>this random jogger from the depts of hell is happier than ill ever be
Im gonna fucking lose it.
>>1431800(OP)
Castration
>>1431800(OP)
A boat to Europe where he has blonde girls to rape
>>1431800(OP)
Wasn't hunting animals and having wives cook them what viking essentially did all the time?
>>1431800(OP)
He looks happy already so it wouldn't
>>1431800(OP)
it wouldnt. good for him honestly.
is it just me or does the background in this vid look off?
having down syndrome would make you happier
>>1431800(OP)
Return to monkey indeed.
>>1431800(OP)
honestly, everything except a working rifle, a working stove and a waterproof roof is a cliche anyway
>>1431800(OP)
NatSoc Brainlet if OPs .webm were a white man:
>OMG MUH TRADWIFE
>MUH TRAD LIFESTYLE
>Based Chad
>MUH NO RACEMIXED FAMILY
>SO WHOLESOME
NatSoc Brainlet in this case:
>SUCH SAVAGES
>JOGGER
>OMG THEY SO PRIMITIVE!
>SUBHUMAN!
>MUH PHENOTYPE
>LITERAL APES
>>1431800(OP)
If I was a millionaire, no a billionaire, whatever - that's how I'd want to live. Just buy some land in a comfy place and return to monke
Tech has made us both unhappier and unhealthier.
Return to monkie pill.. .
>>1431800(OP)
I suppose it's all relative, if his wives saw me driving by in a nice RV with modern appliances they'd probably leave him for me for "green pastures". This is what Dave Chappelle meant when he said that if he could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house. (of course he still would but the point still remains). Women are highly materialistic and the above average woman in many cases will always seek out a wealthy man over Joe 6 pack. So this drives society into a circular feedback loop where men work for nice toys because women like nice toys, society's only real reason to exist is to chase toys.
>>1431800(OP)
He has nothing to gain from technology, his life is hard and fulfilling
Meanwhile we eat antidepressants like tic tacs
>>1431800(OP)
He wouldn
But
Spiritual development without tech-dev = Combayha naked aroud the fire.

Tech-dev without spiritual development = BIG-BARA-BOOM!

The way out of the Matrix = A healthy mix of the the 2
>>1431800(OP)
was thinking about this vid the other day. guarnteed this guy lives a happier life than 90% of W*sToids
POWERFUL
>>1431800(OP)
NO NO NO g TOLD ME BLACKS WERE INFERIOR, HE IS BUILT HAS A TRAD WIFE, HAS NO JEWS, A LOVING FAMILY AND IS FREE. I WANT ALL OF THOSE THINGS
FUCK HE EVEN HAS AN ETHNOVILLAGE.

g YOU TOLD ME WE WERE SPECIAL WE HAVE NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHAT THE FUCK?
>>1431800(OP)
it wouldnt, joggers dont need it nor should they be expected to live in civil society as they are literally built to live like the ones in your webm
A toothbrush
That's one red pilled jogger.
>>1431800(OP)
ITT a bunch of clueless retards talk about how the society which has caused them so much grief is better than Gods literal last slice of Eden and how an African is "stupid" for living in peace in an immediate frame of reference (local environment, family, tribe) with a sustainable amount of food for him and his people forever.

Man this is the best thread up rn. You guys are a bunch of faggots.
This is the man Ted Kaczynski was calling the ubermensch. If he wasnt african youd be creaming yourselves
>>1431800(OP)
see, we have more respect for those than any modern black guy in America doing the usual monkey things

you wouldn't believe how much "technology" has changed earth. imagine doing anything without all of those "helpers", we would go extinct
It would give him a sense of entitlement and a victim complex over things that have never happened to him. The happiest things one could hope for in the modern Jew era
Not only does it not, it makes them miserable. I've never seen an African from one of those African mud hut villages who is not happen (assuming they have food). We need to send them back so they can live the life they want.
>>1431800(OP)
>Look how happy this man is
This is what civilization took from you!
I unironically envy Africans in many ways and hope we and the Chinese don’t ruin things for them
>>1431800(OP)
It's sad to see anons hit with the final redpill, that "western civilization" is the entire reason we're in the misery we are. Maybe if civilization took a different path it could have been worthwhile. But the way things are now, there's nothing worth saving. I just wish it would collapse already.
Happiness is not a goal, it's a state you happen to be in, that is the redpill, not a return to fucking monkey times.
>>1431800(OP)
not having rotten yellow teeth for one
not having to worry about being gored by a wild boar every time he wants to eat some pork chops
not having your wife's cunt smelling like decay
having a fucking chair instead of sitting on the ground while the mosquitoes harvest your blood

Mother nature is an abusive cunt
Why people idolize living like a caveman is beyond me
Tinder can match him with an incredible modern trans women that will make his life better in any sense