/g/ - Technology

Sex robots can NEVER replace real women

You loser incels should stop playing pretend and get a real woman.
Yes you can have sex with a sex robot whenever you want, and they can have loud orgasm synchronous with your own and bla bla bla, but they're still just machines.

Can a robot cook you dinner?

Can a robot clean your clothes?

Can a robot fake a headache?

Can a robot cut off your penis in a fit of jealousy and become a national hero for it?

Can a robot give you children that 20 years later you find out are not yours?

Can a robot take alimony and half your money?
>>1437719(OP)
Robots aren’t real women but you definitely aren’t a woman
ok roastie
>>1437719(OP)
>expecting women to be housewives
Wow, sexist much?
>>1437719(OP)
All I want is a robot butler to serve me mixed drinks and shit like that.
Is that really so much to ask
>>1437719(OP)
well that pasta went of script fast
>>1437719(OP)
>Can a robot cook you dinner?
Yes
>Can a robot clean your clothes?
Yes
>Can a robot fake a headache?
Why would I want it to?
>Can a robot cut off your penis in a fit of jealousy and become a national hero for it?
Yes
>Can a robot give you children that 20 years later you find out are not yours?
Yes
>Can a robot take alimony and half your money?
Yes
>>1437719(OP)
>reverse search the image
>World's first Vagina Museum is coming to London
>This weekend saw the opening of the world’s first bricks and mortar vagina museum in London, after a crowdfunding campaign raised almost £50,000 ($65,000) from supporters across the globe.

>The Vagina Museum aims to educate, inform people about gynecological anatomy, and provide a space in which to hear about and discuss the taboo subjects surrounding female bodies.
this just gets weirder
>>1437719(OP)
That's a dude.
What is this, a leggy sex doll for ants?

Women will become eligible for unemployment gibs, they'll just have to fill out a proving they lost their OnlySimps gig or betabuxxer to a robot.
can you menstruate?
You diseased roasties should stop playing pretend and get a real man.
Yes you can have sex with a dildo whenever you want, and they can keep up with your reptile brained drive for sexual validation and ever expanding beef cave and bla bla bla, but they're still just inanimate objects.

Can a robot kill a spider?

Can a robot fix your car?

Can a robot tell you to shut the fuck up before it fuck starts your head?

Can a robot lock you in a basement for decades to ensure easy sexual gratification whenever it feels the urge?

Can a robot make you fuck its friends for social capital?

Can a robot use up the best years of your life and leave you for a younger model without a backward glance?
>>1437719(OP)
When robots can self clean, yes.
Till then women are slightly better.
>>1437719(OP)
How about this solution, only women can own a sex robot, and basically they rent them to men, this way they don't lose their value, they're not objectified or abused, and men can fuck as much as they want whenever they want, if you marry a woman you marry her sex robots, and she can marry multiple men as long as she owns multiple robots. The man will pay for all the maintenance to the sex robot and a proportional tribute to the owner for usage, but there won't be any punitive and unfair divorce laws against the user of sex robots so they can fuck as much as they want as long as they provide the corresponding monetary retribution.

And now, you're going to say, "ur shtooopid anon, y wud we eva' do that instead of just letting men own sex robots?". Because if you do that women will be completely useless, and they will grow bitter and destroy civilization, you need to provide all sides of the equation a balance or it all goes into negatives when one sides get too many positives.
>>1437719(OP)
I could do things with a robot that I could never do with anybody else.
fuck you for this tiny pic!!
>>1437719(OP)
Didn’t read
>>306496220
Pic related
>>1437719(OP)
Yes artifical wombs are in development and will be avliable within the next decade
>>1437719(OP)
advanced faggotry can't even post a real sized picture
washer machines already replaced them
>>1437719(OP)
I would rather have a hologram waifu I can carry around in my pocket.
>>1437719(OP)
women aren't real women
>>1437719(OP)
>silicone whore with fake hair color
>"real woman"
>>1437719(OP)
When they start making them like Blade Runner I’ll buy one.
I could and do all those things for myself already.
>>1437719(OP)
The real question is, can you whore even do those thing in the first place?
>>1437719(OP)
I nearly fell for that. You sly motherfucker.
>>1437719(OP)
base thread BUMP I agree!!!! FUCK CRAPITALISM AND FUCK TECHNOLOGY AND FUCK LADYBOYS SEX ROBOTS AND ANY IMITATION OF WOMEN!!!!
>>1437719(OP)
why not have a sex robot and a wife?
Sex robots for ants?
>>1437719(OP)

Women can't do that either
>>1437719(OP)
Can a woman ?
>>1437719(OP)
women fear the robot
cuz they know that robots can achive beatuy, and once they can achive movement and speach they would be obslite. why go on a date with a bitch when u can fuk a 2B.

pepole alredy cooming themslef over dolls. once we can fuk them and hug them, its all over for women.

pic for refence
I cant wait for women to have that "aha" moment when 99% of men choose robots over them and the crushing reality of how absolutely fucking worthless they are comes crashing in like a wrecking ball.
>>1437719(OP)
The only part a Woman can do is the headache.
Just to bring up a totally twisted option how long before we have just a cloned pelvis with life support package?
It's mostly just that you're fucking a hunk of plastic who will never love you. It'll turn us into a society of sociopaths, but we're already heading there anyways
>>1437719(OP)
>Sex robots can NEVER replace real women
Replace?
Why do you think people want sex robots in the first place?
Robo waifus when?
You can have my wife. I’ll take the doll.
>>1437719(OP)
>166x250
photo for ants
Sex robot cannot never replac.....
-TITS OR GTFO.
>>1437719(OP)
i cant wait until sex robots turn into an advanced thermomix device at the same time that automatically obtains the materials required to prepare whatever meal option you want from either your kitchen or from an online order that it automatically does, simply from your selection from a menu
Real women are shit & they are fast becoming even more useless than they already are
Ladyboys have no relation to what I am saying because they will never be a real woman, or a replica of a real woman
>>1437719(OP)
>You loser incels should stop playing pretend and get a real woman.
>Yes you can have sex with a sex robot whenever you want, and they can have loud orgasm synchronous with your own and bla bla bla, but they're still just machines.
>
>
>
>
>Can a robot cut off your penis in a fit of jealousy and become a national hero for it?
>
>
Too bad it'll be at least 90 years before we have sex bots that are indistinguishable from fleshies.
>>1437719(OP)
Can a woman?
>>1437719(OP)
Nice thumbnail
>>1437719(OP)
Robotic women are real women.
They are just as lucid, just as capable, stop this robosexual discrimination.

Robophobia is not cool.
Nothing but slide threads today from you bunkerchan jogger kike ladyboys. You will never be a woman. You will KYS. SAGE
If I can jerk off to 2D, then I can get off to a sexbot.
what is this model number ?

*asking for a friend ...
>>1437719(OP)
Real women are obsolete even without robots.
>>1437719(OP)
Never is a very longtime and technology like this seems to only improve over time. Sex robots today are large blocks of plastic that are molded and shaped to look like real women. Though they obviously fake they are a fantasy representation of women. Think about this: We went from a blowup doll to artist created sex dolls in about 20-30 years time. What will these sex dolls be like in another 20-30 years from now?

If hypothetically every man buys into sex robots I think women will still have their purpose in the future but the amount of attention they receive will be substantially less.
Nice resolution OP. Fucking idiot.
>>1437719(OP)
Op eats his sex dolls pussy.
You incels that think a doll is a good idea must have never had sex with a real woman. Inb4 you will never be one.
There is nothing like having sex with a freak. No robot will ever be able to duplicate that. You’re just jacking off with extra steps
Good points, like men, robots are better women than women. Robots will never be women. And that's a good thing.
I’d rather fuck a robot than a ladyboy
>>1437719(OP)
Neck yourself you fat ugly disgusting SEETHING ladyboy cunt.
>>1437719(OP)
A robot is more woman than you'll ever be.
>>1437719(OP)
tiem traveler here

yes
yes
yes, but why would you want it
yes, but why would you want it
no
no, robots are slaves and listen to humans
>>1437719(OP)
> Can a robot cut off your penis in a fit of jealousy and become a national hero for it?

> Can a robot give you children that 20 years later you find out are not yours?

> Can a robot take alimony and half your money?

You caught me flatfooted. Well played.
>>1437719(OP)
if some modern robot can to these thing now imagine the future of robowaifus...
>>1437719(OP)
>replace real women
I don't have a real woman, and I don't want one.
I'd buy a sex bot just to stimulate the industry so they can work their way up to one that can wash my dishes for me.
So we're typing out thot Twitter posts instead of just screencapping them?
>>1437719(OP)
But, unironically tho, I can cook and clean clothes by myself, or I can hire a cook/housekeeper.
I can get sex with a robot, fleshlight, or I can fuck a prostitute.
I can get many children without a wife, with IVF.
Could someone explain why one needs to have a real wife nowadays?
Don't get me wrong; I would like to get a virgin traditional wife tho, but these are truly rare in the 21st degenerative century. So, if I don't get lucky with this kind of woman, I wouldn't sell my soul and marry some fucking literal whore whose interests are in tiktok and sucking dicks, as men were obligated to do before in order to get children, etc.
Now I can do myself all the things that women were designed for, lol.
>>1437719(OP)
Yes
Yes

aside from sucking and fucking that is all that women are good for anyways.
>>1437719(OP)
are you fucking assuming the sex of the sex doll?
>>1437719(OP)
What you guys fail to realize and have never got is affection. You can go and fuck a prostitute and feel a real vagina although it’s expensive. But cuddling with a real woman that loves you after you bust in her pussy raw releases oxytocin. You won’t get that from a sex doll you just throw it in the closet when you’re done and sink deeper into the void. Maybe consider you’re longing for love affection and not lust. Jesus loves everyone of you degenerates I hope you guys make it.
Cope
>>1437719(OP)
I can cook a dinner
Didnt read else
If you really want to fuck your toaster, just do it.
They'll certainly never bitch, cheat, lie, or steal from you like a real woman.
Can a robot shitpost 5 pixel images?
>>1437719(OP)
>Sex robots can NEVER replace real wom-
I'd rather fuck a lifeless robot than a degenerate ladyboy.
>>1437719(OP)
No one is trying to replace women, the goal of sex robots is to no longer have to deal with them at all.
>>1437719(OP)
A real vagina feels really good, and even better when you worked hard to get it and other, lesser men missed out on it.