/g/ - Technology

Intel's next generation of chips will feature Bleep - an AI-...

Intel's next generation of chips will feature Bleep - an AI-driven "toxicity detector" that filters out bad words from voice chat.
>>1472721(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Qhj299zRM&t=1646s
>>1472721(OP)
Does the filter apply on the count side, or the server side?
I already had no interest in Intel, but I guess this is just one more reason to go AMD
>>1472721(OP)
This is why I go AMD
>>1472721(OP)
Guess my next CPU isn't going to be from Intel.
Imagine if people make Intel to mean jogger
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
>>1472721(OP)
N-word on or off /g/?
oh wow look at that we have come full circle, people can learn to use filters instead of implementing thought police, shame we had to lose so many lives in order to figure this shit out huh
>>1472721(OP)
LGBTQ+ sounds like a brand name. It's like the new & improved version of being a faggot.
>>1472721(OP)
This is going to be fun to exploit. Curious to see how this can be used against the user. Intel has been going downhill for years so its funny the last straw they try to stop me from saying Jogger.
>>1472721(OP)
why play games when you cant say jogger? lol
>>1472721(OP)
Kek, their chips are now shit, and AMD is eating their lunch. So they are going for the SJW crowd. Lolz
>>1472721(OP)
Xbox master race eat shit pc gamers. haha got em.
Is it just a user-side adjustable filter? Easily used to censor though I suppose
Who’s the FAGGOT in the video? He needs to be famous. For real.
>>1472721(OP)
It's software not hardware. It's a program, not parts.
Kek this is why they're getting murdered in the consumer CPU space. They put out the same shit year after year with absolutely no innovation and almost no technical improvement, and it's all because they are going hard on the diversity bullshit and driving all the actual talent out of the company.
>>1472721(OP)
the fruits of braindrain.
I hope they won't ban "kurwa"
These “filters” dont filter out “hate”.
They were trained to be extreme anti white anti male racist.

They are the embodiment of hate. Its just leveled at white men.
imagine having to choose these settings and put it all in favour of free speech but then some leak happens and you get your settings info made public and sent to your boss who has no other choice but to fire you and save face for the company, we truly live in a society
so they want to go out of buisiness for good than?
Cant wait for all this mass censorship the hit them right back in the face. What the fuck happened to the west and why is it normal now to run away from things that frighten them?
>>1472721(OP)
ah yes very good sir thank you come again
>>1472721(OP)
I guess the next CPU I buy is going to be from AMD
>>1472721(OP)
Like the movie Demolition Man
>>1472721(OP)
People saying AMD will be immune don't understand the significance of this. This opens Oandora's box publicly. The very hardware of your PC will openly monitoring your sound input/output using AI to censor you. They are probably already doing it, and this is just testing the water to see if people will take it lying down.
finally the diversity investment paying off
>>1472721(OP)
If it's people plugging their ears its fine, but covering someone elses mouth is a big nono.
intel is putting AI into their chips?

Tay smiles
So if I say jogger it will censor it on their end? lol, that is kinda funny.
when terry a davis died, our forcefield went down. we are own our own. everyone for themselves
>>1472721(OP)
I'm sure this will only be used for swear words and not important information regarding government corruption and news that goes against the narrative.
>>1472721(OP)
>filters out bad words
have you seen google translate videos from english to japanese? this shit won't work at all
it will be a complete waste of money
>>1472721(OP)
Any old fag has the images where the word jogger would be used with the word "Google" instead and Jew was changed to "Skype"? I forgot what algorithm was targeted that trick was used for.
>>1472721(OP)
Why are they so subhuman ugly and inbred looking what the actual fuck, look at that fucking beak and tell me if that's real!
>>1472721(OP)
This is some high quality shitposting by Intel.
>>1472721(OP)
I can only imagine how much CPU power would be wasted on this monitoring anything text or speech based. Also a massive security risk and imagine being an IT and explaining to someone their PC is slow because a censor is monitoring their every typed word. Equality has gone so far we are now becoming idiocracy...People will literally destroy their own systems because some blue haired freak who chopped off their dick made a dubious study.
no way to turn it off
>>1472721(OP)
>You now have coded hardware in your pc that tracks and translates every word you say
>Anytime your computer is on with a mic connected:
>Every word you say, every video you watch, every conversation held near your computer
>Its all tracked and noted, likely send to Intel hq and then to the FBI, JIDF, and your local national intelligence agency
>Everything you have ever said or listened to in the privacy of your own home can and WILL be used against you
All hail the future
this can't be real jogger hahaha
I guess it’s a good thing AMD has been better than intel for several years now.
Bloat ware. running special instructions whenever strings are written to registers. Will reduce performance significantly. Jew joggers die!
>>1472721(OP)
Clown world is an understatement, you just know this is just the start
>>1472721(OP)
no fukin way this is real
>>1472721(OP)
Just make racial hatred fluid
Instead of talking of casseroles
Talk about chowders and clams

Make them censor the dictionnary
>>1472721(OP)
Somebody has to start killing these motherfuckers.
>>1472721(OP)
Good luck filtering out all the abbreviations, alterations and placeholder words for what is labelled as hate speech.
what chips play 1980-2000 tech? no need for anything new just my cds and dvds
>>1472721(OP)
>jogger gets its own button
lmao
>>1472721(OP)
>Agression: All
>LGBTQ+ Hate: All
>Misogyny: All
>Name-calling: All
>N-word: Turbo
>Racism and Xenophobia: All
>>1472721(OP)
why no POC in this presentation?
intel fucked up.
only old white men for the most part
intel should pay women to have smart children so they can ensure an intelligent workforce for the future.
>>1472721(OP)
mfw I toggle the N word switch to the ON position
>>1472721(OP)
I'm getting real tired
>>1472721(OP)
>There is now a real N-word switch that exists

Fucking kek
just invent new "bad words"
>>1472721(OP)
>say bad word
>ladyboys and bix noods can't hear it and whine about it
>>1472721(OP)
OH NONONONONO
AMD CHADS WIN AGAIN
>>1472721(OP)
Are they even going to talk the actual word into their AI generator or are they too cucked that they're just going to put N-word instead.
>>1472721(OP)
>We will see a black market for the JOGGER word within our lifetimes
>>1472721(OP)
>This is what we're doing instead of working towards going to Mars
>>1472721(OP)
Of course the ADL will help set up the categories that will be censored. Because they love to help. And intel explaining their spy program as something to help gamers cope with teamspeak. Jews and their collaborators are treasonous rats.
>>1472721(OP)
Looks like I'm switching to AMD next then.
Alright, my last build was Intel, next build will be amb, and then i will just read books. I won't be going to this future.
>>1472721(OP)
Who gives a fuck PC gaming is shit now with how expensive graphics cards are.
So if every word spoken is scanned and possibly censored,it follows that every sentence will be transcribed and uploaded to their servers.
>>1472721(OP)
AMDchads we just keep winning.
>>1472721(OP)
fuck bleep-ikes, fuck bleep-iggers and most of all, fuck bleep-anies
N
>>1472721(OP)
just use some soft ware some random kid in norway coded to disable the shit, yeah it might corrupt your files but you can still call 8 year olds on fortnite faggots
Imagine limiting your own capabilities.
>>1472721(OP)
We live in the worst dystopia imaginable.
>the adl
Of course the kikes are behind this
April 1st is in Thursday, kiketel.
>>1472721(OP)
>the CPU will have software on it
stop kraut, just stop
>>1472721(OP)
Are they fucking retarded? how to bankrupt your shitty company hahaha
>>1472721(OP)
Thats just how they sell it to the public. The whole sjw and whatever thing is a fad nowadays and they are marketing it toward that, at least for that target audience. Really, any new tech is so they can optimize their own profit. Thats why they exist, thats literally all they care about, and they are dumbed by it. Moloch has them
It's amazing the coordination between the US gov and tech companies, it never gets leaked.

Also, the US gov still technically can't violate the constitution through private entities.
>>1472721(OP)
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT YOU CAN TURN JOGGER ON, WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A JOGGER BUTTON, WHY ISNT THAT INCLUDED IN THE FUCKING RACISM BAR YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE IM COMING TO GET YOU SUCKA
>>1472721(OP)
i was an intel consoomer until now.

AMD it is then.

The one thing companies like Coca Cola don't understand, is that white people don't forget.
>>1472721(OP)
this time is personal
>activate N-word
I, for one, can't wait for the new, subtle yet ironic way of calling other people joggers and kikes over voice chat.
Cool