/g/ - Technology

Is this normal?

so my brother randomly said this to me in a text..

feels kind of robot like.
>>1474464(OP)
I’m getting almost verbatim stuff from my mom. I’ve tried explaining to her more than once that I’m waiting until I can get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, which is an adenovirus factor and not the mRNA technology. It just bounces off.
>>1474464(OP)
yeah, he's an NPC
sorry
>>1474464(OP)
Why do you talk to your brother like he’s just your friend? Like you guys are just having a chit chat? That’s your brother man what is this shit
>>1474464(OP)
It's probably some kind of facebook bs, like "send this to 10 people so we can FLATTEN THE CURVE! (TM)"
Also tell your retard brother that it's your body your choice.
>>1474464(OP)
>vaccines don't work unless the majority of the people have them

WOT
>>1474464(OP)
He sounds like an immense faggot
>>1474464(OP)
just enjoy your family and dont get political
Your bro is an NPC, he has no soul, sorry anon.
>>1474464(OP)
They changed the definition of herd immunity to only reference vaccines.
Yeah tell him to get it please because I hate to say it, but your brother is a retard.
>>1474464(OP)
end contact and leave him to die, Anon.
>>1474464(OP)
>Vaccines dont work unless the majority of people has them
And why is that? If you get vaccinated and I don’t you’ll still be safe because your immune right?
>>1474464(OP)
Ask your brother is he has an inside voice and can visualise objects IN COLOUR.
>>1474464(OP)
>OP lives in commiefornia
10 bucks he's a spic
>>1474464(OP)
no soul. Npc cliche is real.
>>1474464(OP)
You weren’t talking to a human being
>>1474464(OP)
sounds like the fat girl. Fuck, that's awful.
I got away from her.
You should get away from your brother.
>>1474464(OP)
>I’m not an anti-vaxxer, are you!?
>>1474464(OP)
Just tell him you have the covid vacc in your pants all he has to do is put his mask on is eyes and suck the vaccine thru the tube in your pants.
>>1474464(OP)
Your brother is dead
Must run in the family.
>>1474464(OP)
He is copy pasting from somehwere
>>1474464(OP)
>vaccines don't work if a majortiy of people don't get them
>what is the flu vaccine

Your brother has been successfully assimilated into the world economic forum's brain mesh.
He's junkie af with an incest fetish and wants your cock in his ass
>>1474464(OP)
bro you better wake your brother up before hes forever an npc. tell him (((they))) are trying to turn the world into a giant cattle farm. tell him about the talmud, saturn hexagon and moloch.
if you haven't been redpilling your family on vaccines this past year you are a fucking idiot
your brother is stupid and doesn't do any research or read medical journals on his own to form his own opinion. This is a vaccine that only had a year to be released, and he's trusting his good health and body to some psycho shit without any questions
>>1474464(OP)
Trust me it’s not worth falling out with family over this clown world bullshit. If you are lucky enough to have good siblings/parents don’t ruin it by sperging out and repeating shit you read on here. I had to learn the hard way. It gets used against me to this day.
big pharma got that jogger, bro. nothing you can say now. just disconnect and forget you ever knew him. it gets easier over time, friend.
>>1474464(OP)
thats your brother? ouch
Support his stupidity for a change. he going to do it regardless that way you can soften the blow when it hits him.
>>1474464(OP)
fucking hell I can't even imagine what that must be like

My mom is a pretty gullible person when it comes to what the talking head on the TV says (she was raised in a communist country) but when my sister and I talked to her about the shit vaccines, the side effects, how little testing there was, how it's all so very convenient etc. she listened and actually changed her mind, going in the duration of one family lunch from "I'm getting vaxxed so we can return to normal" to "I think I'll wait at least 6 months to see what happens to those who took the vaccine". Is the brainwashing so all-pervasive in America these days?
>>1474464(OP)
>"I believe in science"

He doesn't even know what science is.
He's copypastaing you because he read somewhere how to deal with anti-vaxxers.
Hide your power level better and cut all ties to your retarded and junkie brother.
>>1474464(OP)
Ask him if he would jump on the first Elon Musk spaceship that goes to Mars or if he would wait a year and see if they were safe, or if he would buy untested self-driving cars.
Actually don't even bother, because normies have no soul. They're helpless animals and their lives have no value. Just ignore your brother and tell him what he wants to hear. The small people deserve only lies, because they can't handle the truth.
>>1474464(OP)
>are you an anti vaxxer?
>"no"

kys OP. I readily tell anyone that vaccines are for fags.
>>1474464(OP)
Tell his jogger bitch ass that he is misinformed.
Then TL;DR tell him it's more risky than the risk of contracting covid
what is being billed as a "vaccine" is actually an experimental inoculation.
Vaccines introduce weakened or dead strains of the virus into the body so that the immune system is induced to create antibodies for it. It's basically a totally safe/effective exploitation of a natural process.
This shot delivers mRNA into the body which is memeticaly equivalent to a blueprint instructional set telling the immune system how to react should the body become infected with the body. It doesn't actually prevent infection or induce immunity in the same way an ACTUAL vaccine does. It just suppresses the symptoms so they are less lethal.
But it's sketch AF and the virus has a 99% survival rate, so you find it preferable to take your chances.
>>1474464(OP)
Let him die. Either you figure this out by yourself, or your instincts have been completely dulled by the incessant propaganda and you're simply beyond salvation until you're directly affected. And at that point it's too late. I repeat. Let him die.
>>1474464(OP)
>feels kind of robot like.
That's because you are an schizo that needs his meds.
>>1474464(OP)
You can reply this
"I'm not an antivaxxer really, I support vaccines, they kill all the stupid people who won't consider the truth"
>>1474464(OP)

I'm glad you said it because I was about to sage your thread and call you a larping faggot.
You brubru is a dumb piece of shit
>>1474464(OP)
>believe in science
>believe
I believe in a ruler...no, wait.
Tell him that he is in a cult ... send him a non pozzed infographic (your NPC brother will appreciate pretty colors) that describes cultish behavior ... continue to troll him until he is a mentally broken machine and then reprogram him ... there's more steps involved but you get the gist ... good luck anon
>>1474464(OP)
Hes a sleeper. His brain is turned off, he is not thinking for himself, only repeating things hes been told, but unable to conduct critical thinking. Many such cases. For the most party, sleepers are unable to be awakened. If it happens, it will happen on its own if that person is ready for it, waking a sleeper who is not ready will just upset them.
>>1474464(OP)
>...I'm not an anti-vaxxer, are you!?

Yikes. Sorry you lost your brother, dude.
>>1474464(OP)
Anti vax is based. You lost when you started to entertain his insanity instead of hold your ground. Vaccines are for faggots and retards.
>>1474464(OP)
how does it feel knowing ur brother sucks dick and takes it in the ass?
>>1474464(OP)
Ask him why he is supporting and trusting the companies behind the Opiate epidemic and watch the cognitive dissonance.
>>1474464(OP)
The sad fact is that there are people who will never wake up, and that trying to wake them up is futile. I've already accepted that I am probably going to lose my family over this.
>>1474464(OP)
Just regurgitating shit he reads online
>>1474464(OP)
Show him this: the vaccines don't work PERIOD
>>1474464(OP)
.. anon that isn't your brother anymore. Is the vaccine or swabs or something turning people into literal programmed NPCs? I'm scared guys.
>>1474464(OP)
>im looking forward to doing my part
what a dipshit
He watch too much animes
>>1474464(OP)
My brother told my entire family that we have to get vax'd as soon as possible if we want to keep coming over to see his new born baby. I already printed at a cvod vax card and I'm just going to fill it out and say I got the jab. *shrug*
>>1474464(OP)
holy shit g, could you please stay out of this? the vaccine is just deactivated virus, and of course there will be some organism reaction to this. but if someone cant handle the jab, the virus will be much worse. g dont go full retard please, you used to be smart
>>1474464(OP)
>I believe in science
They talk like it's a religion to them. Creepy.
>>1474464(OP)
vaccines don't work unless everyone gets them...
>>1474464(OP)
>I trust the science. I am not an anti-vaxxer. We are all in this together. It's called being a good person.
hes already dead.
Is "I believe in science" some MKultra trigger word? They literally all say this.
I feel for you anon. My brother is also a retarded faggot. I declined a covid swab test and when he found out he freaked out on me saying I should be in an insane asylum and to not talk to talk to him or his family ever again.

Sad but this is the way he wants it. Some people, family or no, are just too far gone to reason or bother with. Hang tough.
>>1474464(OP)
>looking forward to normal
>I believe in science
Your brother has been brainwashed. Is he married? Does he watch a lot of TV/movies?
Literal NPC, im sorry for your loss
>>1474464(OP)
He is a hylic or souless.
>>1474464(OP)
SPOOKY IF TRUE
https://odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-8.20-005-022:9
>>1474464(OP)
he sounds like a faggot NPC. i'm so sorry for your loss.
Your bother sounds like a commercial.
>>1474464(OP)
Tell him it’s not a vaccin, it’s genetic therapy.
And tell you to research what exactly is a genetic therapy, then compare that with rNA vaccins.
>>1474464(OP)
>said randomly
Looks like you were having a conversation, take your meds.
>>1474464(OP)
Lol your brother isn’t even acknowledging your responses, he’s just reciting what he’s learned like a puppet. This is most likely a fake text but it still upsets me
He is trying to seem reasonable for the reddit screenshot.
>>1474464(OP)
Send them the CDC definition of herd immunity before COVID, and ask them what changed
>>1474464(OP)
science isn't about belief.
no he didn't
>>1474464(OP)
I thought that cunt was pro science.. this idiot needs to look into what makes herd immunity and it is only 40% of population be immune
>>1474464(OP)
>covid is a conspiracy theory
>covid exists but it's the cold and we'll have herd immunity in notime
>covid is dangerous
>covid will kill us all
>flatten the curve bruh, herd immunity is impossible
>no vaxxing within 2020, that's a Trump lie
>vaxxing possible within 2020, amazing!
>vaccinations are leaky, it's still possible to make others sick and just makes you less likely to suffer from "severe" consequences
>vaccinations still leaky, but now we argue for herd immunity despite it not being herd immunity
>mutants pop up, so herd immunity not a thing anyways, leaky vaccines potentially useless
Did I forget something?
>>1474464(OP)
Herd immunity doesn't apply to leaky vaccines.
>>1474464(OP)
Your brother is dead. An NPC of your brother has been put in place for him.
>>1474464(OP)

Very, he probably forwarded that to every one he knows. These vaccine people are like a cult, they've let the media frighten them to death of a virus they'd almost certainly survive and now they've placed their faith in these minimally tested vaccines as the new messiah that will save them from the unseen demon that terrorizes them.
This reminds me of invasion of the body snatchers
You just discovered your brother is an NPC
Start paying attention to everybody you know, it's been easy to tell who is what over the last year
Show him the examples of people dying due to the vaccine
iv convinced my mom not to take the blood clotting astra(soemthing) vaccine atleast. hopefully she wont take any of em
He 100% browses plebbit 25/8
>>1474464(OP)
>when I become eligble (May 1st). It's April 15th in California.
?
Now?
>>1474464(OP)
I’m all alone in my family too it’s crazy
>>1474464(OP)
>"I believe in science"
>>1474464(OP)
He’s probably a tyranny too. Just saying
>>1474464(OP)
Say something like 'Well this is your decicion to make, I can't make it for you' to underline that this is a choice he has. They follow along with the majority to avoid responsibility for their own choices. When you say this you've robbed him of just mindlessly following what is going on around him and thrust the responsibility on him he is trying to avoid.
>>1474464(OP)
>didnt respond with FUCK OFF RETARD
>>1474464(OP)
its robot like because they're terrified of upsetting you. they think you are fragile and easily hurt and just want you to understand some basic information about the vaccine.
why dont you explain to your brother that 1. its not his decision to make and every individual is free to decide for themselves whether they inject a drug into their body or not and 2. its an untested drug and nobody knows the long term risks, and you dont feel like the pros outweigh the cons for you

those are enough reasons
if he tries to pressure you after that tell him to fuck off.
>>1474464(OP)
Shit larp
MY BODY MY CHOICE
>>1474464(OP)
> doing my part
this is the propaganda Im seeing all over in commercials now - "do your part blah blah"

trust (((SCIENCE)))
Pic related is a good reason why we should be very skeptical of this "vaccine that isn't actually a vaccine but hyper rushed modified RNA gene therapy."