/g/ - Technology

silent weapons of war: how (((they're))) socially engineering us

Last bread about this topic made jews and shills absolutely seethe. This leaked document appears to contain the plan (in short form) that the jews are using to socially engineer us into slavery.

document: https://ia801805.us.archive.org/14/items/silent-weapons-for-quiet-wars_202104/SILENT%20WEAPONS%20for%20QUIET%20WARS.pdf

Below are some interdasting screencaps.
>>1515642(OP)
>on media. constant mental and emotional attacks via media (mk ultra?). sex violence and war.
"junkfood for thought".
>>1515642(OP)
>inflation leads to economic overconfidence which leads to losses which leads to war.

inflation -> economic troubles -> war

seems like a familiar pattern.
>>1515642(OP)
the simplex algo apparently made all this possible/advanced the agenda by leaps and bounds
>>1515642(OP)
>diverting the goyim

keep entertainment at a sixth grade level. wonder why everything is so childish these days?
Bumping here too. Link won't work on my fag phone though. When was this leaked, from where, by whom?
Bump. Explains the TP (((shortage))) and chip (((shortage)))
>>1515642(OP)
This should be the goddamn most viewed thread for fucks sake
>>1515642(OP)
Bumping because politically relevant.
>>1515642(OP)
excellent bread op, keep it up
>>1515642(OP)
>This document represents the doctrine adopted by the Policy Committee
of the Bilderburg Group during its first known meeting in 1954.
>The following document, dated May 1979, was found on July 7, 1986,
in an IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale.
that's bullshit, but i believe it
bump
>>1515642(OP)
Honestly you people laugh at toilet paper hoarders, but you really dont have enough toilet paper yourselves. The average person uses 1 roll per day. If you have a family of 4, that's 28 rolls a week. Over 100 a month. TP rolls will be worth their weight in gold in a few months, because everyone needs it.
>>1515642(OP)
>2007 doc
lol imagine being that new lmao
Save-worthy
>>1515642(OP)
>hurr fucking durr maybe if we push them enough they'll just give in to slavery rather than realize they have nothing to lose and decide to tear us to pieces regardless of the cost
At this point I'm convinced they're fucking masochists on top of being idiots.
>>1515642(OP)
But it turns out that fucking with the price of essential goods just causes more crime as people turn to criminal means to get the additional money they now need. Only a handful of the most meek, weak and cowed will simply just accept reduced living standards.
>>1515642(OP)
I don't really worry about it, bro. My family has a coffee farm AND a cattle farm (on lands where coffee farming is not viable).
We used to have some sugarcane too, but it's not very economical for small holdings (you have to have way more than 2,000 acres for sugarcane to be minimally viable. My family has only 300 acres) and we sold the sugar and sugarcane spirits processing mill.
bump
>>1515642(OP)
It's basically the Protocol of Zion with some update with computers and shieets. Can't kikes come up with any new ideas?
uses computer
totally not social engineering
hanging onto a thread
>>1515642(OP)
Are they going to steal modterms
wtf is this website
https://crushthecoup.org/
Bump
>>1515642(OP)
And then, the kikes fuckery caused the conditions that I and many anons started stacking silver more seriously and more permanently in what is known as a "flight to value" in Austrian economics crack up boom collapse. And the normies are now realizing it is the jews because the kikes are killing off the retards that were their biggest supporters.

(((They))) cut their own necks lol
Fuck jews
>>1515642(OP)
Nice thread. Should become a new /general/
>>1515642(OP)
Bump, fuck kikes
>>1515642(OP)
That's just neocommunism for capitalists.

THROW ALL JEWS IN OVENS, ITS THEM GUYS.
>>1515642(OP)
Jews are children of the devil.

JOHN 8
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

REVELATION 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
>>1515642(OP)
i guess i'll help out
>>1515642(OP)
If you liked Quiet Weapons for Silent wars, the next redpill is
>Full Spectrum Dominance by F. William Engdahl
and
>Hybrid Wars by Andrew Korybko
>>1515642(OP)
Bump
A work very similar to this is the anonymous The Occult Technology of Power which was published in 1974.
>An international banker instructs his son in the arcane mysteries of population control through money manipulation, bribery, corruption and terror.
Despite the controversy over the origins of many of the works on the following list, the truth is if you just read all six of them you'll have a complete insight into how the world is run.
In fact if these were the only six books you ever read you'll still be one million times smarter than any normal person.
(1) The Occult Technology of Power
(2) Protocols of the Elders of Zion
(3) The New Order of Barbarians
(4) The Report from Iron Mountain
(5) Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
(6) Changing Images of Man
This is exactly what Klaus Schwab is trying to do. He is a crisis grifter and is attempting to seize power with his “solution”.
>>1515642(OP)
Threads like this one is why the mods allow rampant rule breaking and off topic threads that drown out quality threads.
It's a form of soft censorship.
>>1515642(OP)
BEAUTIFUL THREAD OP!
Look like their plan didn't work this time based on what's been happening and what Indian anon post
They simply refuse to take a hit like the pansy ass edomite monkeys that they are and simply keep escalating things cause that's all they ever do

I swear evertime I have seen this Indian anon post one of these cryptic post shills auto jump on it like a fly to sugar.
>>1515642(OP)
Oh shit, a real thread for once. Have a bump
Where is this pdf from?
Thanks, gonna have to download this and read the book.
Science and Society is another very interesting book which used to make circles within in the know circles. Never finished it, but it discussed similar things.
What you linked is more of a discussion on how they do it, whereas Science and Society is a blue print leading to these methods.
>>1515642(OP)
>silent weapons of war: how (((they're))) socially engineering us

Welcome the the people farm...

“ All animals are equal, butsome animals are more equal than others. ”
>>1515642(OP)
dunder mifflins
>>1515642(OP)
So why aren't you working to manipulate the economy and enslave the npc?
>>1515642(OP)
bumping the most based thread on the chans right now