/g/ - Technology

Women want to ban sex robots

https://youtu.be/EHRotWA6IQc

Legacy biocunt is afraid.
>>1545341(OP)
Yes goyim. Nut inside the sex robot, not a real woman of your own race!
I want to ban them, because your brain isn't strong enough to avoid pair-bonding to them.

You're never gonna have kids, King, if you go that route.
You need to pass your seed.
>>1545341(OP)
>You wouldn't make a jogger robot to cotton pick w-would you?
>>1545341(OP)
>so do you agree we should ban sex bots?
>oh... well... nobody? let me continue anyway
5 seconds in and droppped
Let cumbrains fuck their plastic and rubber, more girls for those of us with decent social skills.
>>1545341(OP)
KILL ALL WOMEN
>>1545341(OP)
arguments could be made against sex robots but this women isn't making any of them, she's a retarded feminist with the intellectual capacity of turnip. one of her arguments if the robot was black it would be just like joggers picking cotton in the antebellum south era
>>1545341(OP)
>Women can't compete with a big rubber doll
Sad
>>1545341(OP)
roastie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GKDGmOA0Fc&t=16s
>>1545341(OP)
I don't want to ban sex robots. Take em. Enjoy. The building emptiness that sex robots don't fill will help men see what they need women for. And the women who can fulfill that will be the mothers and wives of the future.

I've seen the look in the eyes of a man in love and I've made love to that, and I know a sexbot can't fulfill that need.

tldr, genuine spiritual individual non-vapid women have nothing to fear
>>1545341(OP)
if you think these dolls hold any comparison to the soft, warm body of a horny slut then you're fucked in the head and are going to end up depressed, alone, dead and forgotten.
pic related
>>1545341(OP)
Fembot thread?
One day I will make this bot my wife
>>1545341(OP)
>comments disabled
kek
It's almost an admission that women have devalued themselves to a series of three holes and are easily replaceable based on that alone.
>>1545341(OP)
Women rely on their musty hole for power. They will slam dildos into their sopping cunt all day and night, but god forbid you do anything to satisfy yourself that doesn't include them. For that strips their power away. They need you for food, wealth, comfort and attention. A sex-doll for them can't do these things.
>>1545341(OP)
>I can murder my unborn as I please it’s muh body
>WTF you can’t fuck that plastic/rubber! REEE
roasties in a nutshell
Doll Fucker! How’s it hanging? I heard you were posting again.
>>1545341(OP)
I don't understand what sex robots are meant to achieve anyway. You can have sex with literal prostitutes any time you want.
>>1545341(OP)
Video seems a bit old. The sex doll and sex robot industry is getting bigger, but I haven't seen any feminists bitching about it past, say, 2020. I think the future's bright.
>>1545341(OP)
i think our only doll brothel went under during covid
people that wanted to rent time with the dolls tended to be people that liked beating up women and chose dolls instead so they had to constantly spend a lot of money on repairs when customers murdered their sex dolls
>>1545341(OP)
The real sad part is modern men refuse to make women themselves back into sex robots.
>>1545341(OP)
>Women want to ban sex robots
Can't stop me from making a freebsd daemon that runs a 3 dimensional neural network on embedded architecture that powers soft robotic limbs designed to jerk me off. And you sure as hell can't stop me from implementing that same technology into a full sized doll.
finally something for men and they want to ban it? fuck you you should think about banning massive fucking dildos before
>>1545341(OP)
Good, let all the cutfags go with sex robots. I'll repopulate the world with uncut children.

Extremely based. We live in a society? Fuck society. kek!
>>1545341(OP)
Femoids know their only worth is sex. Without it men wouldn't ever give them anything.
>>1545341(OP)
The silver-lining of the vaxx is that humanity will be FORCED to accept the artificial womb because the vaxx made so many women infertile.
I wish Elon Musk had spent $44 Billion developing sex robots instead of buying Twitter. Maybe they could have made them convincing enough that it feels like sex with a real woman if you have had a few beers.
>>1545341(OP)
>thumbs down disabled by owner
>comments disabled

lol, you know when they cannot support their own claims
>>1545341(OP)
Kek disabled comments
>>1545341(OP)
>comments disabled
You can easily tell it's trash when they prevent you from disagreeing.
>>1545341(OP)
Dumb bitches. Only betas are interested in these things. The gene pool will improve.
>>1545341(OP)
>What if the robot was black
lmao
>>1545341(OP)
fuckdolls is not it but holographic woman like from from movie blade runner would be perfect, with that leaving real woman wouldnt be a problem
Gee, I wonder why? LOL!!!
>>1545341(OP)
I want the Katey Sagal model, based on her in the later days of "Married with Children".
>>1545341(OP)
Why do women not want men to have sex? What’s up with this obsession?
>>1545341(OP)
Women can't fight the future.

Over the past couple of years, several sex doll brothels have popped up around the world—many of them in Europe.
Yet public outcry has forced others to shutter their services.
https://futureofsex.net/robots/map-of-sex-doll-brothels-around-the-world/

The fury reign of women is over.
>>1545341(OP)
>Comments are turned off. Learn more
No thanks, that is all that I needed to see.
Nah women want sexbots too. A man bot would give a lot more utility to women than a fem bot would to men even.
>>1545341(OP)
damn is this actually a doll?