/g/ - Technology

900IQ Jewess Caroline Ellison fled to Hong Kong with billions in looted crypto assets

>FTX former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried, co-founder Gary Wang and director of engineering Nishad Singh are understood to be in the Bahamas and are “under supervision” by the local authorities.
>The sauce familiar with the matter told Cointelegraph that the three former FTX executives, as well as Alameda Research CEO Caroline Ellison, are looking for ways to flee to Dubai, which "doesn't have any extradition treaties" — likely in reference to the United States.
>"Right now three of them, Sam, Gary, and Nishad are under supervision in the Bahamas. Which means it will be hard for them to leave,” said the sauce, who asked to remain anonymous, adding:
> “I just got word that they were trying to get a way to get to Dubai which doesn’t have an extradition treaty.”
>The sauce has also revealed that Ellison is currently in Hong Kong, adding that means "she might be able to get to Dubai.”
https://cointelegraph.com/news/sam-bankman-fried-is-under-supervision-in-bahamas-looking-to-flee-to-dubai
This 900 IQ Jewess just outplayed everyone.
>>1560292(OP)
you wont do shit about it

lol, lmfaooo eeeven
>>1560292(OP)
She's an ugly jew with a receding hairline
Can you blame her?
What illegal stuff did she do
>>1560292(OP)
As I've said, the Jews are starting to jump to their new host now that the current one has been about drained dry.

With Jews, You Lose
Fuck every faggot that fought in WW2 on the side of America and Britain I spit on them for allowing Evil to flourish instead of being destroyed

They destroyed all hope for this world
>>1560292(OP)
the real mastermind of the operation
experience pedophilia without the risk of jail
trust a jew to exploit the loophole
>>1560292(OP)
God, she's ugly
>>1560292(OP)
bitch is going to JEWbai
Does Dubai like jews?
She looks young and old at the same time
>>1560292(OP)
Who was on the plane that flew to Argentina last night?
>>1560292(OP)
I don't understand, was this the intended outcome? Was FTX intended to "fail" like this? Were the connections to Biden/Dems supposed to come out? I keep seeing everyone saying that the donation money dried up, so that's why it collapsed, but it looks like someone or multiple people in the company wanted to rugpull, or maybe the CCP is trying to rugpull Dems?
>>1560292(OP)
she looks like the girl I lost my virginity to in high school. wonder what she's been up to.
I want to fuck her so hard and I don't even know why.
>>1560292(OP)
Lol at all the retards who trusted Jews and lost money. Can say what you want about g, but if they was on g they'd have known better, Hahahahahahahaha.
>>1560292(OP)
>Implying some multimillionaire affected by this won't bide time and hire hitmen
>>1560292(OP)
I feel like the story is going to get super muddy from here on out. If I were one of them I'd be absolutely outta there... right after I sent the apology tweet and trojan'd my own servers. The "under supervision" by "local authorities" holds about as much water as any other bs with zero proof, but we do have the company jet flying to the very white country of Argentina which is still an iffy story. I believe this is where the web of lies begins to be spun
>>1560292(OP)
>run a multibillion dollar business
>this thing is what you settle for
I don’t get it?
If i was settled on a deserted island after a nuclear apocalypse with her i’d run away to be alone till i die.
Can somebody explain to me why people STILL fall for these obvious forex/crypto/whatever rugpulls?

How many times does this have to happen?
They're all going to Israel and no one will do shit. Direct connections to the Biden admin, this was all staged to usher in massive crypto regulations. If they never get caught it's all the more reason to regulate.
why are God's chosen people like this
>>1560292(OP)
>105 IQ(above average for a kike)with insider information and jewish nepotistic connections
Ftfy
>>1560292(OP)
Israel will "rescue" Ellison. In case you didn't know, there's a massive Jew Dynasty that runs China from Hong Kong.

They'll get away, they always fucking do. All it will take is 1 rich jew in Bahamas to help them. Bribe a few lowly "supervisors" to turn their backs for a few seconds.

Also, the US gov has zero desire to catch them. Watching them rob billions which went somewhere. I wonder (((WHO))) will benefit.

Fuck she's ugly.
>>1560292(OP)
>she think she's safe in Hong Kong
>>1560292(OP)
>scamming crypto nigs
>900 IQ
Imagine investing your money in a crypto pyramid scheme
>>1560292(OP)
They robbed people not just from the US, but the entire world. I dont think she can hide anywhere.
>>1560292(OP)
>are looking for ways to flee to Dubai, which "doesn't have any extradition treaties" — likely in reference to the United States
she will be arrested at the airport even if there are no treaties
>>1560292(OP)
based
only one jew should inherit the title of BIG JEW
steal ukies money = bigger than BIG ISRAEL
why are crypto joggers surprised they got jewed? it was obvious from the start that crypto its a scam
>>1560292(OP)
This dysgenic retard only went to MIT because her father is a professor there. Stop allowing kike nepotism to flourish.
>>1560292(OP)
They don’t let Jews into the UAE. Unless it changed since 2002 when I last li ex there
A billion dollars doesn't fix ugly
>>1560292(OP)
>Gary Wang
show me a picture of this Gary Wang please
>>1560292(OP)
The dumb goyim fell for it again. No refunds fuckturds.
She has a hairy butt. Her nudes got leaked a few hours ago
Literal rat
>>1560292(OP)
>This 900 IQ Jewess just outplayed everyone

You mean greedy people who buy the Jew myth that wealth can be invented and then sent zooming across the air fucked themselves.

>lol, lmfaooo eeeven

This was tired after like a week
>>1560292(OP)
The more rat jew they look, the more devious they are
>>1560292(OP)
>Dubai
>do buy

It's a buy signal boys, I'm going all in!
>>1560292(OP)
Retard to think she will go to HK

Chinese were dipping into FTX also
This isn't political.
Stop spamming this shit!
kike cunt kikecunting. no surprise here.
>>1560292(OP)
Imagine having all those millions and still not getting a laser job to fix myopia.
given how you lolbertarian joggers voted this election, you deserve this. bless this ugly little creature for destroying your miserable worthless lives. die with your individualism
Qho who is the ayyyy head bong?
>>1560292(OP)
>flees to hong kong with 19 billion
>gets plastic surgery to hide from authorities
>plastic surgery costs 20 billion
>flees back home and gets slap on the wrist sentence from fellow jew democrat judicial system she laundered money for
>starts onlyfans with new face and body and makes 19 billion
>>1560292(OP)
QRD on this semen demon?
>>1560292(OP)
Who cares Trump or Biden is just going to pardon them all in the end.
>>1560292(OP)
Jews are at the end stage of extraction in America. I wonder what host they'll jump to next. It's going to be hard to beat the medico-legal industrial complex they've set up here.
The medico-legal grift has been one of thr most successful swindled the Jews have ever pulled off. It robs the goyim of their birthright, denies the goyim any inheritance, it's really something they won't give up lightly.
This FTX shit is just an extension of what they're good at. Theft. Blowback is building
>>1560292(OP)
>he thinks saudis are going to protect him after what the US kikes did to MBS
Why did the authorities not put her under house arrest?
>>1560292(OP)
>Cointelegraph
>Cointel
Kek
>>1560292(OP)
Can anyone explain to me how what she did is any worse than what a bank does all the time, though without FDIC? She loaned out with like 10% leverage, a run happened and it turned out she didn't have shit? Banks do the same thing with deposits while they lie about how their assets are on their accounting sheet. They bundle deposits into 30yo mortgages and are fucked when the run happens. Does nobody remember 2008? What did she actually do wrong? Inform an ignorant anon
>>1560292(OP)
Who the literal fuck is this bird faced roastie?
>>1560292(OP)
The Chinese should capture her and torture her and take the assests or use her as a bargaining chip to the kikes and get money that way and shove her ass on a plane to Israel.
>>1560292(OP)
I hope she gets raped and murdered, ugly cunt
>>1560292(OP)
where do I meet a girl like this irl?
I hope someone kills him.
Kanye was right about these Jews. Damn the dominos are starting to fall. Everyone is going to know these kikes sucked us dry.
>>1560292(OP)
I bet she fucks like crazy. Definitely not a starfish
>>1560292(OP)
>looking for ways to flee to Dubai, which "doesn't have any extradition treaties"
Nope, but it's chock-full of contract killers.
>>1560292(OP)
I'd pee in her butt.
>>1560292(OP)
I just learned yesterday that ftx was offering 8% yields on deposits.
That is a ponzi scheme. how did all these people get hoodwinked into endorsing this scam and working with these people?
Anything that offers unusual yields with no risk is a Ponzi.
>>1560292(OP)
Even if these kikes get to dubai, couldn't the feds in the US not just freeze their bank accounts? Whats so fucking difficult?
>>1560292(OP)
this kike is so ugly, i gave up trying to paint over it
>>1560292(OP)
Looks like a girl version of Joe List the comedian
>>1560292(OP)
>Dubai
The kike is trying to go to a Refugee country instead of Israel?