/g/ - Technology

Based Elon squishing bugs >The latest fatal accident involvi...

Based Elon squishing bugs
>The latest fatal accident involving a Tesla vehicle has put the electric vehicle maker in the spotlight in China, with the driver's family claiming the car's brakes failed and Tesla denying it.
>A man was driving a Tesla vehicle in Chaozhou, Guangdong province in southern China, when the vehicle lost control and accelerated, according to a report today by Jimu News.
>The vehicle traveled 2 kilometers at high speed while out of control, knocking down two motorcycles and two bicycles, killing two people and injuring three others, according to the report.
>>1562106(OP)
WEEEEEE

JUST LOOKS LIKE WOT
CHANG PROBABLY GOT HIS ACCELERATOR STUCK
DID HE DROP THE BAT SOUP DOWN THERE
CLEARLY NOT A BRAKE PROBLEM
How the duck did they manage to record everything lmao

In the West it would take 6 months to collect video evidence from 3 different surveillance cameras
Yikes. Automated or hackable cars are a bad idea.
>>1562106(OP)
Why not just hit the e-stop?
>>1562106(OP)
Sum ting wong.
Wi Too Fast.
Ho Lee Fuk
>>1562106(OP)
Watch the video from start to finish, the status of the brake lights doesn't change.
It's not a brake failure, Tesla are right. The guy was pressing the brakes, the car slowed down at the start as the driver pulled in to the side. Then the car accelerated hard with the brake pedal still applied.
Either something absolutely catastrophic went wrong with the electric motors or the driver was pressing both pedals at once. I'm pretty sure there's a safety mechanism that over rides the accelerator in that event though, I've never driven a Tesla so I'm not certain of that.
It's absolutely not a brake failure though.
Checked
God bless these bugs for the sheer number of cameras they have across their hive so we can see their nincompoopery in such complete detail
>>1562106(OP)
>driver's family claiming
yeah, i'm totally gonna belive that
>>1562106(OP)
Are the brakes (lights) not on?
Then how's it slowing down?
Lights stay on as car takes off.
>>1562106(OP)
>be chinese agent
>finally make some good cash promoting ccp china propaganda and arresting dissidents
>finally able to afford a Tesla
>get CIAed because I killed one of their assets
>Elon Musk shows on my screen before drviing me into suicide
>"nothing personal, kiddo"
>>1562106(OP)
Dumb braindead gigavaxxed chinkoid mixed up the accelerator with the brake pedal. Happens all the time.
>>1562106(OP)
Government will use self driving cars to assassinate you.
>>1562106(OP)
LOL FUCK YEAH!!!
>>1562106(OP)
>local party boss's son and the ladyboy whore from down by the river
Many such cases, sad.
>>1562106(OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
China has a massive electric car company already there with replaceable batteries, so it's in their own interests to hack a Tesla and cause deaths and make it go viral
Checked and based
>>1562106(OP)
wow, fucking amazing.
>>1562106(OP)
Fuck... that's why I draw the line on hybrids! Can't trust this eletric battery crap. They are pushing a tecnology that should take decades of tribal and error to implement in this capacity. Barely hybrids have been implemented.
>>1562106(OP)
He’s clearly accelerating.
>>1562106(OP)
Check'd and lmao at that fucking car, like gta
>>1562106(OP)
Working as intended
:O
CHANG STOP THIS CRAZY THING
>>1562106(OP)
Typical dumb chink. Can they do anything?
>>1562106(OP)
>Chinks regularly lose their shit in cars running over/into multiple people and vehicles
>chink ratman steps on it in fit of asiatic madness, a common occurrence considering its probably hardwired into their genetic code or something
>NO ITS DA TESRA STUPID WHITE MAN CAR KILL INNOCEN PEEPO
Yeah I'm calling BS on the official statement. I've seen enough cctv clips to know these sub-humans are more than eager to devolve into homicidal insanity behind the wheel.
>>1562106(OP)
prob just didn't break it and tame it properly. you have to be gentle but firm.
>>1562106(OP)
Holy FUCK they werent kidding about that whole body chasis being a god damn tank, shit kept plowing through chinks and got a fucking wombo combo
>>1562106(OP)
>brakes failed
>car was at a complete stop before it ran into a ton of people
wish we nuked china like macarthur wanted
>>1562106(OP)
white peoples future
i dont feel bad for you guys
lmao
hope it domes
>>1562106(OP)
In Short: China has obtained all technology blueprints to build their own Tesla copies now they just need to sabotage regular Tesla cars in order to stop their own citizen from buying them. Typical china move.
>>1562106(OP)
lol, pretty sure that's how they normally drive, but sometimes they go slightly slower
Cia hacked the car
>>1562106(OP)
OH NO I CANT SEE WHICH PEDAR IS BRAKES THROUGH MY SQUINTY EYES HERP ME GOVERNMENT
Vid looks like chinese bollywood.
hahahhahahahhahaha
>>1562106(OP)
>brakes fail
>car continues to accelerate faster and faster
Hmmm
>>1562106(OP)
>a chinese deep fake
>just like the tesla taking fire
kek
I wonder which chinese auto maker paid for this, this time.
>>1562106(OP)
made in China...
Yeah, because this never happens in China with normal cars.
>>1562106(OP)
Didn’t the same thing happen with Anne Heche’s car?
>>1562106(OP)
Fucking lmao. Love how is just keeps getting faster and faster.
>>1562106(OP)
Press the off button?
Checked.

Not buying it - I've seen bugs drive.
I bet legit. Didn't the company go through great stressors each time they scaled up production?
thanks elon ! now burn all electric car's and back to v12 !
It should be a cinch for Tesla to review the telemetry and see if it was the vehicle or the driver's fentonyl-heavy foot and bugbrain that did it.
Is China fucking cursed or something? Maybe djinn?
>>1562106(OP)
Sounds like bullshit.
Chinks can’t drive. Simple as
>>1562106(OP)
"I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Cli-"
>>1562106(OP)
Tesla vehicles are safe and effective.
That's pretty impressive driving desu.
I'm betting that tesla took off on the driver?
The fact that every single person that dies in a Tesla becomes a global news story is a testament to how safe those vehicles are
im going to use this footage for a music video, I like it and think it has zazz
>>1562106(OP)
>the car's brakes failed
bs
Seems like it's probably the beginning of a campaign to force Tesla out of business in China after sharing its highly subsidized technology. Woops!
>>1562106(OP)
Turn the ignition off?
>>1562106(OP)
Awesome.
Looks like g was right... AGAIN!
Now let's hope that Teslas become mandated in the US.
Captha: G0NAT
>>1562106(OP)
driver mistook accelerator and brakes. happens frequently. the interesting thing here is how the driver was unable to correct his mistake for quite some time. chink brains man ...
I won't call it a true handbrake but there is a backup break. Always suspect in China though as the ccp doesn't like how successful tesla has been despite liking Elon's investments. Teslas are shit though. Complicated situation.
The footage is never this comprehensive from chinkville, this is suspicious as fuck.
It's the chink driver at fault, they can't drive for shit.
Why not just turn the engine off?
>>1562106(OP)
I don't see anything out of the ordinary for a daily life in china.
>>1562106(OP)
Aren't out of control cars travelling at top speed while obliterating everything in their path a common sight in China anyway?
>>1562106(OP)
Really love these kinds of threads.
Gook drivers. Not news
Tesla is a fucking tank
would be based, and still based. but elon is removing this video from shitter, i hate hypocrites more than bugchinkchongs
>>1562106(OP)
looks like a chinamen/bugman tired of working 7 days a week because of the (((merchant))) driven needs of kike diaspora over his people

maybe the chinamen isn't the problem at all..
lmfao
Holy shit!
Zoom zoom
>>1562106(OP)
>the middle brake light doesn't light up
The retard didn't stomp the brake pedal
>>1562106(OP)
There's no brakes on this mother fucking Chang!
>>1562106(OP)
>the driver's family claiming the car's brakes failed
so why did it look like they floored it instead of letting off the accelerator?
>>1562106(OP)
>with the driver's family claiming the car's brakes failed
he's lying
he dropped a dog drumstick and it wedged down the accelerator pedal
>>1562106(OP)
TikTok CN looks fucking bases
Someone's trying to Hastings Tesla's stock price
>>1562106(OP)
>bugman can't operate vehicle
>blames company
Oh yeah, because we all know "brakes failed" means the same thing as "uncontrollable acceleration" right? It definitely had NOTHING to do with the driver stomping on the gas pedal like the fucking 90IQ chinsect he was, right?
>>1562106(OP)
Holy shit, why did it accelerate like that? My stupid lazy-ass coworkers say they'd LOVE a self-driving car.