lmao, then when they get up there he's going to be like "look you stupid fuck, you're here to work and I'm no there to babysit you and if you don't like it get the fuck out of my building you stupid bitch" then turn around and send out another email begging for "anyone that can code".
goddamn republicans are fucking stupid. I really can't believe this is fucking real life.
dev here, this is not how code works. Elon has no idea how twitter is coded, he couldn't have possibly gained that level of knowledge in the time he's been CEO. That kind of stuff takes years for such massive code bases, and elon isn't even a good dev. Stop believing all the shit you see posted by parody accounts with blue checkmarks
There isn't much to code really. I have a relative that works perhaps 1-2h total max a month to keep the code base functional for the company he works for. It's like an office job you spend 99% of the time doing fuck knows what and get paid for just sitting there. This move by Elon is kind of junkie cause this will cause people to work harder for less pay, why would you want to work hard, get paid less so that some homosexual can get slightly more for his shareholders? It's stupid and bad for the economy, now you have less time to use the money, less time spending with your family and so on.
To someone with experience in team leading and managing in general like myself, this is an invaluable lesson in management.
The way he got rid of the bloat in one week would take months and years in any other company. This is why Elon is multi-billionaire. I tip my proverbial hat to him..
Since Elon flatly refused to reinstate Alex Jones' account and thereby proved he never really cared about freedom of speech, I'm enjoying the death-spiral of Twitter just as much as all the ladyboys and shitlibs.
Twitter is doomed and he's out 44 billion, and it's hilarious.
By the way:
Leaking company Intel, before, during and after contract, is illegal.
Exceptions may only occur if the content would be criminal in nature; asking your employees to send in their accrued work, is most definitly not illegal.
This wench is working herself into a poor legal position.
>>1576105(OP) >learn that eccentric billionaire is acquiring your company >continue to do no work at all
Elon is just firing all the complacent retarded cattle employees. Anyone with an ounce of sense would start working harder since the acquisition is imminent.
I work as a software """engineer""" for a multinational company with 5k employees. About 25% of my time is spent on implement features or fixing bugs and the remaining 75% on bullshit such as pointless discussions in code reviews, figuring out customer requirements and babysitting my coworkers so they don't break stuff.
Twitter still has the same problem is always did and that it is the same people arguing about the same three topics over and over. Non anonymous posting locks people into a thing, and they can't evolve because they have an identity.
This is terrifying. Expecting employees at one of the largest social media companies in the world to actually know what they're doing and regularly contribute to the proper functioning of the platform is extremely problematic. Ensuring that Twitter is as diverse and inclusive as possible for women, BIPOCs, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and the disabled is even more important than the underlying code which keeps the platform running. After all, what's the point of even having a platform if you allow fascist Nazi incels like Jordan Peterson and Donald Trump to spew their genocidal hate and ignorance?
The stories and discussions posted here are works of fiction and falsehood, none of which are to be taken literally under any circumstances. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.