/g/ - Technology

Musk fired all European engineers

Musk just dabbed on the entire European engineering group. It’s literally over.
>>1578022(OP)
Will the EU save them, bros?
>>1578022(OP)
They can use free health care to stay in a hospital if they get evicted.
This is stupid. Europe has the best engineers. Plus, the EU is going to fine the fuck out of Musk and hire them back with backpay.
>>1578022(OP)
>europoors
opinion discarded
>>1578022(OP)
europoors on suicide watch
>>1578022(OP)
euro twits it is what it is (-_-)__\m/
>>1578022(OP)
>Twitter banned from Cuckrope
please
Good, fuck foreigners
based
europoors deserve to seethe
>>1578022(OP)
Why are people so fucking stupid? You can't lock me out of my job that's illegal.
It's legal as long as he pays you for the time required by law.
The fact that the employees didn't confirm their employment is their own fault.
>>1578022(OP)
They can't scream racism because an African-American is doing this.
>>1578022(OP)
>the owner of the company is not allowed to fire me
t. eurofags
They only need software engineers because their code is full of spaghetti. Sad!
>>1578022(OP)
>Musk fires mostly whites
>Keeps pajeets
Fuck that faggot. USA doesn't need shitjeets running our tech and social media anymore. I want old American internet back.
#CancelH1Bs
>>1578022(OP)
>as required by local employment regulations
Cope and seethe. No one cares about your eurotrash shithole's local laws
>>1578022(OP)
nobody gives a shit about europe. they can sqeack and squack there.
>>1578022(OP)
>engineers
Lol, they are censorship clerks. Twitter has hardly any code to "engineer."
>>1578022(OP)
>employed in Europe
>European
Not the same
>>1578022(OP)
Ah yes, when push comes to shove now we see these dickhead techies don't want to give up their one-hour-a-day bullshit job doing nothing but scrolling the net and drinking lattes.
I wouldn't give them a penny and tell the EU to fuck off.
>>1578022(OP)
Every time I see a mass twitter firing post I rush to see if a certain account is freaking tf out or has shut down. Never brag that you've got "colleagues working at twitter" when you run illegal ops.
>>1578022(OP)
jannie says he will do it for free untill the 3 month pay leave drys up.
>>1578022(OP)
Who cares? The same kind of whiny faggots Musk removed from the SF HQ.
>>1578022(OP)
>mad nobody upset he fired himself

Nothing of value lost again. If these people are really 'engineers', where is the required borderline autism that an engineer has that would naturally drive them to read all of the fucking words in just about anything given to them?

Also, software engineers are not engineers, nor are they intelligent, regardless of country. If they were that smart, they would be electrical engineers who would be busy doing important shit, not complaining about node being anti-troon.
why do eurocucks think that they can get away with being special snowflakes?
>>1578022(OP)
the EU threatened him a few weeks ago.
That's pretty much standard working condition in Europe. Maybe Twitter was a more privileged company. You would have to be extremely lucky to get work that pays and recognized your work, unless you are some retarded boomer with connections.
>>1578022(OP)
Send it to Elon so he can send out a mass email and make the obvious clear. You're fired. Who needs to know the law when you have smug ass Europeans ?
Europeans are litterally cucks
I bet with europeans they dont really mean europeans. HR dosent work.
People in Europe are fags
>>1578022(OP)
in america the ADL tells corporations whether they're allowed to do business or not
what were all these engineers doing? twitter looks basic as fuck to run
>>1578022(OP)
Here’s Twitters remaining US team. Musk is creating an ethnostate, bro
>>1578022(OP)
>European
You mean Indian
>>1578022(OP)
>Could they possibly be in the process of firing them?
Why do you have to go and make it so obvious you're a dog shit genetic mishap of an OP with an image like that
>>1578022(OP)
Ahahhahahaha
Baszódj meg geri a szójafiú
Based. EU tries to order Elon to cuck out, he cucks them by dismantling EU operations.
What are those EU bureaucrats gonna do? Block access to Twitter because they're not complying?
>>1578022(OP)
don't care now fuck off and die
>>1578022(OP)
who cares lmao fuck europe
>>1578022(OP)
He can't easily fire them due to employment laws.
It sounds pretty stupid to have people that can access and edit on the level of an engineer, in a far away country.
>>1578022(OP)
He hates white people because he was bullied by whites at school in South Africa for looking like he has Downs Syndrome.
That's not how it works here, can't just "welp, you're fired"
>>1578022(OP)
>European
No, just most jews. Filthy cunts.
>>1578022(OP)
I used to think Elon was a faggot larping as a smart person. Now I think he's a based faggot larping as a smart person.
>>1578022(OP)
>Musk fired all European engineers

Who the fuck cares if there is still no free speech?
Twitter can go to hell along with this zionist grifter.
>>1578022(OP)
the message to all tweepers, or tweeples, or creamples, or whichever honorific they bestow upon one another:
>learn to code
they're most likely going to get full european style benefits though. (ie more than 3 months of wages... in France, that would be at least 12 months), and they can probably sue for more
Imagine not having the curtisy to fire them in a proper way. What a fucking jew
>>1578022(OP)
/our/ globohomo puppet

https://youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA?t=1136
https://youtu.be/52dVfhgt_T4?t=694
Jogger
>>1578022(OP)
Good, these goys love jewish overlords of the EU.
Free speech gets you jail time over there. This happened just last week...
> A French Holocaust denier who was convicted under France's anti-Nazi laws has been arrested in Scotland after authorities searched for him for two years, police said Tuesday.
Imagine "Working" so little that you can cruise through on momentum and that no one will notice.
>>1578022(OP)
Elon Musk is the kind of guy to flood White countries with pajeets and refugees just as long as they slave away for 20 hours / day. He's no better than your average liberal satanist in government. Also he is unironically the spearhead of the transhumanist movement, which people seem to think is fine for some fucking odd reason.