/gb/ - United Kingdom Flag

/gb/ - United Kingdom

Is the British SAS the last Bastion of white masculinity?

Nowadays, the US military is very vocal about accepting darkies, females, homosexuals, and even ladyboys. The British and Aussie SAS, however, is literally 100% white and male. It's common for just one or a few of these hard assess to wipe out entire armies ragheads, and other creeper groups. Also, in the past few decades, they seem to always be the ones getting charged with "war crimes", ie, completely massacring entire villages and towns of people. What is it about this specific group of Anglos that make them so violent, and dare I say...based?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/04/exclusive-special-forces-warned-against-using-pepe-the-frog-iiiers-other-extremist-symbols/
>>1456303(OP)
Here is a whitepill OP, when the military and police are filled with incompetent shitskins, who are the glowies going to have to do their dirty work?
if you dont main at least 1 sas op in siege you arent white.
>>1456303(OP)
ausssie SAS-R are far better and more successful at drills then the British SAS. Small handful are devastating.

Brits don't even compare to US Navy Seals or Delta Force.

Ask anyone who has served that has dealt with SAS-R or any US special forces. The SAS is not what it used to be.
>>1456303(OP)
general military faggotry does not carry over to special forces. of course the us army will take any high school graduate they can sucker into service. most branches graqnt some type of pt exemption. that doesn't apply to special forces though.
but if you think a few special forces dudes routinely wipe out "entire armies of ragheads" you need to watch less movies
>>1456303(OP)
RCMP are peak White Chad
>>1456303(OP)
>bastion of masculinity
>welfare queens
gotcha
>>1456303(OP)
>Is the British SAS the last Bastion of white masculinity
you misspell Russian SF wrong, Billy
>>1456303(OP)
>SAS
They still receive their orders from the most evil government in the world. US is not far behind of course.
>>1456303(OP)
>Belonging to any part of the zogbot machine
>Masculine
Being a dopey, unwitting slave is the opposite of masculine.
>>1456303(OP)
>are x government employees good for you
you trust the gov?
Is it true that SAS and similar *nglo special forces units use junkie rape as an initiation ritual? If so what is the sauce of this bizarre tradition?
Videogames aren't real life
The SAS have a disproportionate amount of pedos in their ranks. Look it up. They're cunts like most people in the military.
>>1456303(OP)
Go research their rumoured training like getting dumped in some arctic waste land and having to survive with no gear and evade other SAS who are hunting you down. If they get captured they get tortured for 2 weeks to see if they break.
>>1456303(OP)
>The British and Aussie SAS, however, is literally 100% white and male.
Okay. Now let us determine whether they are a bastion of White masculinity.
There is a simple yes/no question;
Are they currently fighting to overthrow the genocidal anti-White, anti-male regime?
Yes / no

Answer; No.

Conclusion; The British and Aussi SAS is composed of brainless, effeminate cowards and cuckolds.
They may look White on the outside, but they are dead on the inside.
>>1456303(OP)
>Is the British SAS the last Bastion of white masculinity?
their literally ZOG death squads, they are soulless and godless, they wouldn't hesitate to kill you.
>>1456303(OP)
Dumb burger, the British army was niggerfied from the 17th century.
>>1456303(OP)
I view Spetsnaz as most based
>>1456303(OP)
yes. sorry you mystery meat shield for zog dont have this. guess thats the price you pay for "independence" in your efforts to go nuclear-shabbos goys. lel. kill your israeli dual citizens and apologise to the british crown
>>1456303(OP)
Aussies are better at rope work from choppers, seems to be what gives them an edge.
>>1456303(OP)
SAS and Russia’s FSB Alpha are the two special forces task forces that do the most legwork when it comes to decimating entire armies. The Americans used to have Delta Force and then the Seal Teams. But, most of them have become whitewashed with fantasy stories about how they can make cars explode in Hollywood movies. The operator training schools have been watered down over the years to become more “diversity sensitive” which is basically the DoD civilian leadership fucking every bit of functionality up just so they can include more unqualified individuals into the units to get participation trophies. FSB Alpha on the other hand is the complete opposite of this. They’re 100% task oriented and only care about accomplishing their mission with often-times surgical precision. Most of NATO hates them because they’re very effective and do the job better than any other nation’s military.
>>1456303(OP)
The British aren't white
>>1456303(OP)
Most SAS move there from Parachute Regiment.
Paras are psychologically conditioned to be borderline psychos.
SAS do smart clever things in small groups, but for pure aggression and killing power, Paras are the true barbarians.
French foreign legion is better
>>1456303(OP)
>What is it about this specific group of Anglos
Most of them are Scottish, Welsh and Norf.
>>1456303(OP)
Lol have you seen Spetznaz?

https://vimeo.com/189741727
>>1456303(OP)
plenty black lads in SAS and SBS
>>1456303(OP)
What's wrong with blacks, women, homsexuals, and transgender people serving in the military?
>>1456303(OP)
Would Eddie Izzard pass SAS entry course? I reckon yes - in heels!
>>1456303(OP)
I was in a training course with a retired SAS guy and a younger SBS guy. The old guy was low key but tough as hell.
>>1456303(OP)
how do you even produce these thoughts lol
>>1456303(OP)
No. They are satanic. Kys
>>1456303(OP)
>are mindless mercenaries for ZOG the last bastion of white masculinity?
I hope not
>>1456303(OP)
what a ridiculous picture
>>1456303(OP)
If that so, why do you post fictional SAS members
>>1456303(OP)
If you know what it takes to get into the SAS, then this makes sense.
>>1456303(OP)
no, british are legendary sodomites
especially their systems of hierarchy and authority
>>1456303(OP)
also legendary kikes
the british are famous for fake surrendering and then pulling out guns (war crime)
they are also famous for dressing up as civilians or hiding among civilians like the kikes they are.

they're also the kind of jews who are prone to attacking someone and then getting angry at them for defending themselves or striking back

fuck the eternal angloheebs
I'm pretty sure they all suck jogger cock and dress up like women in their free time.
The West is all faggotry and jogger worship.
Our only hope is intervention from China.
>>1456303(OP)
The British military as a whole is more "based" than the yank military because it is a white working class thing, whereas in America it's just a form of welfare that is socially acceptable to republicans. Very common for British soldiers to be racist, sexist and hating of commies, among other positive qualities.
>>1456303(OP)
Literally every SOF group regardless of branch is majority white.
>mfw super fit and scored a 99 on the asvab, wanted to be a SEAL but colorblind so i had to settle for some pencil pushing shit
>>1456303(OP)
>What is it about this specific group of Anglos that make them so violent, and dare I say...based?
My grandfather was one of the original members of the SAS. What makes them so violent is that it was quite literally originally a bunch of goons and crooks. They're the squad that does the job.
>>1456303(OP)
I have been a part of 2 exercises involving european special forces, both were escape and evasion based but ultimately about getting the shit kicked out of you and standing up to interrogation. I found swedish and norwegian forces to be particularly good and in many aspects comparable to the SAS (who also took part along with the SBS)
>>1456303(OP)
Line infantry in the UK is infested with commonwealth now and it rustles alot of people wrong that they’re allowed to grow beards or dreadlocks by way of their religion. It’s hilarious that in the attempt to grant religious equality they infer privileges upon certain people and in doing so create an inequality and a privileged few who don’t have to have the same hygiene standards as the rest of us. At least the paras generally don’t stand for that shit and have little to no commonwealth in them.

The Armed forces will suffer more casualties in future conflicts and they won’t be able to understand why. Recruiting from a pool of semi mentally retarded people they conquered is surely the way to win a future conflict. Nevermind the fact they’ve been using the same bloody weapon systems like the gpmg since the days of cavemen.
My best friend is Scottish and he has a buddy who was in SAS and then joined the FFL, he just told me that SAS has majority Scots, not Englishmen. Ofc he could just hate English people, which he does.
Please Americans, if your only sauce of history, culture and mythology is hollywood movies and internet cliches, refrain from posting.