/gr/ - Greece Flag

/gr/ - Greece

We need an academic name for white hatred

When someone spouts something racist against whites and they may be white or (((white))), there is no word that says "this is what you're doing and it is wrong". I propose the word misoeury. "Miso" is the Greek root for hatred (eg misogyny) and euro is obviously representative of those of European origin. The word means hatred of those of European origin. You have misoeurists spouting misoeury, or misoeurist messages. I pronounce it (MISS-oh-YOR-ee) and (MISS-oh-YOR-ist). Start calling people out for their hateful, divisive behavior on social media.
Jealousy.
Europhobe
It's called loxism fro Gr "Loxos", oblique, figuratively 'perverse' .
Candidophobia. From Latin 'candidus' (= white, shining, but also something like true or honest) and Greek 'phobos' (= fear of). Another word for white would be 'albinus' but with this word one would think of something else.
>>312675(OP)
>misoeury

What? After reading your posts I still can't comprehend or say this. Think about slogans. If it's not instantly understandable by someone that has no knowledge about (((them)), then it's no good. Whatever the word or phrase is, it has to have cliche value. So people will start saying it and repeating it themselves without being encouraged. I like where you're going with this. It's just back to the drawing board.
>>312675(OP)
Anglo-GermanicPhobia

/thread.
>>312675(OP)
>no word
Race traitors.
>>312675(OP)
Why not just “Europhobia” or something? I have no fucking idea how you’re supposed to even pronounce “misoeury”. It just sounds like misery with an o in the middle when I try saying it.
>>312675(OP)
Caucaphobia
Just say something racist against blacks and say you're dealing with the same coin you moron
>>312675(OP)
String together Greek and Latin prefixes and suffixes until it sounds smart. That's literally what the left does you fucking cisgender wh*teoid.
>>312675(OP)
You're running a very close second.....
>>312675(OP)
>there is no word that says "this is what you're doing and it is wrong
have you tried "racism"
>>312675(OP)
if anything flip it around
>euromiso
>>312675(OP)
>We need an academic name for white hatred
Talmudism.
As in cultural marxism/bolshevism/white privilege theory are secular forms of Talmudism.
>>312675(OP)
At the end of the day anti-white is just racism. Antisemitism just gets a special word cause jews run the world.
If we really want a special word maybe palephobia, since it makes it all about skin colour, making their hypocrisy the most obvious.
White hatred or hatred of whites?
>>312675(OP)
Anti-white
>>312675(OP)
How about "racist"?
>>312675(OP)
>misoeury
Actually yeah this is good. Using erudite esoteric phrases also confuses the enemy and makes them look stupid.
>>312675(OP)
Bump
>I like studying language and this would be a neat invention
>>312675(OP)
Misophos. Hatred of light.
Also almost sounds like misophobes for double triggering.
Caucaphobic
Anti-caucasite
>>312675(OP)
Blancophobia
anti-white
there are white people all over the world
but white skin evolved in the Nordic countries
anti-nordic
euromisy?
euromiso? (an asian french soup)
anglomisy
anglomiso
anglophobi- the condition of being afraid of english
anglophobic- suffering from the condition of being afraid of english
anglophobe- one who suffers from being irrationally afraid of english

germanaphobi
germanaphobic
germanaphobe

anglomiso
anglomisy
germiso
germisy

The only problem with this line of thinking, we begin to ascribe to their theory of intersectionality.
>>312675(OP)
This is one of the worst suggestions I’ve ever seen on /gr/, and that’s saying a lot.

This is confusing as shit, sounds sort of like “misery” and sort of like Japanese bean paste. No one will know what the fuck you mean.

Why not simply be honest and say people hate whites and/or hate America if that’s what you mean.
>>312675(OP)
Borealphobia
Occidental envy
Anti-white
Short and simple
Misogoyny
>>312675(OP)
we already have loxism, but thats only hatred of whites by jews.
>>312675(OP)
>Lefkophobia
>Albophobia
>Caucasophobia
>>312675(OP)
You're a fucking idiot, learn some basic Greek before you start mangling it like this
>we don't have an academic word for this
Because academics don't give a shit, only tards like you who get intellectually cowed by anything with more than two syllables think this is important.
>>312675(OP)
Dude, really?
>>312675(OP)
It's a good idea and intention, but isn't offence the best defence?
I think it's better to brainstorm on how to make the public aware of the (((disease))) rather than lose time with sjws
>>312675(OP)
It's called racism lol
>>312675(OP)
It will just be mocked, the way 'misandry' is mocked. Just call it bigotry.
>>312675(OP)
niveusodium

latin
niveus = snow or snowy, snow white
odium = dislike
>>312675(OP)
Europhobic.
I vote for levkophobia. Levko in Greek means white and is actually used to refer to white people, yes to white Greeks too, as we differentiate between white Greeks and non-white Greeks. The land has a long, legendary, but also troubled history.
Misalbia
(Hate)(Whites)

it's greek and latin, if you really need your own magic pathologizing term
>>312675(OP)
Judaism
Leukophobia fear of whites and oikophobia the fear of ones population
>>312675(OP)
Isn't that a place?

Also you should call it Niggerdom.
>>312675(OP)
Anti-Aryan
Finally
>>312675(OP)
How about anti-goyimism
Whites are the only ones who understand academics.

You'll have to use the same word the animal uses.