/gr/ - Greece Flag

/gr/ - Greece

Greek bros wtf is happening

Greek bros wtf is happening
>>379834(OP)
Hah.
If Turkey attacks Greece, Turkey attacks EUROPA. Then there will be a genocide and Europe will gain land.
Will Greeks start a rebellion against Assad and will they ethnic cleanse Syria to make a Greek homeland, while they support viral marketing in Turkey so Turkey invades part of Syria to ethnic cleanse the Greeks and at this point the Western media goes into a frenzy, because they somehow forget that Turkey is their ally and not the Greeks, so they will demand Trump to stand up for the Greeks, but by this time the Greeks have already accepted Putin as their lord and saviour?
sandnigger are going crazy, we should be ready for them sandaping out at some point again. it's hard living next to 100 million allahu durka shitskin, the worst of the worst in the world, scum of the earth
>>379834(OP)
Nothing is happening. If Turkey attacks Greece all our military treaties with Greece go into effect and Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia(not in the EU but they are still in a military treaty with us against Turkey) all retaliate together with Greece. You can bet your ass that other EU counties will join as well.
>>379834(OP)
The Russians are afraid because Israel and Greece want to build a pipeline to export gas from the Levantine sea into Europe, ultimately decreasing Russian influence on Europe.
>>379834(OP)
Russian diplomacy in action. For some reason they act as if they weren't wooing Erdogan as well.
Greece and Kurdistan are two completely different cases, what is he talking about?
>>379834(OP)
Big if true
>>379834(OP)
The one who attacks first will be destroyed by the NATO. Who cares
>>379834(OP)
Why do Turks want this?
>>379834(OP)
If turkey were to attack us they'd get nuked by somebody
fully believe this. They're not suicidal enough
>>379834(OP)
Most people in the world know who Greeks are and have no idea who Kurds are. Greece is in NATO and EU, Kurds don't even have a country. The comparison is retarded. Typical Russian baseless posturing. Whyworry bear tier.
>>379834(OP)
Even if NATO is completely dead. Much of the Balkans would back Greece. Britain and France won't want a Neo-Ottoman Turkey developing.

Europe is returning to it's old diplomatic setup prior to American dominance.
>>379834(OP)
I am ready for 3rd balkan war
>>379834(OP)
Don't worry we will stop at nothing to defend greece and its internationally irreplaceable cash-crop of hard-working greeks!
guy says thing that has nothing to do with other thing, wow shocker. is this another faggot and their opinion thinly veiled as some actual news?
>>379834(OP)
lmao Russians are trying every direction to sow dissarey in Europe. gr cucks fall for everything that gets thrown into their assholes
Turkish "army" have problems gaining a bunch of villages from some backward tribes without an army. They are stupid, but not stupid enough to attack us.
the turks would be retarded to attack greece
they have an actually capable military and stronger ties to the USA than turkey
>>379834(OP)
Euractiv is an anti-Brexit troll farm
Might as well have posted Shareblue
>>379834(OP)
idgaf gr**ks are more or less t*rks anyways.
>inb4 gr**k mutt says shut the fuck up "mutt"
My ancestors who immigrated were from within the 20th century, all bloodlines are from north of the danube river or northwest france long before france got mutt'd I can even trace the northwest france side to the French side of Canada with proofs. So shut the fuck up gr**k muttoid.
>inb4 we wuz not t*rks shut the fuck up stupid American

You are at the very least some half or quarter blood t*rk so a t*rk is still t*rk. So no don't try to pull some enlightened muh smartness cause I live in some cuckshed in my 2000 year old dustyass crumbling town with 2 foot wide roads for my poverty bike. Now shut the fuck up or try to call me a mutt I'm still whiter then you quarter roach, also get off my /gr/ this is America board, for pure Europe bloods people not smellyass /int/ mutts denying their real genes and haplotypes.
>>379834(OP)
Kurds are a bunch of unorganised people who fight mostly with guirella warfare . If the roaches face us , we will annihilate them.
>>379834(OP)
Logistically Turkey cannot win in a war against Greece.

It would be a stalemate, and both countries would suffer strategic blows.

We are poised to destroy all of western anatolia and they are poised to destroy more than a dozen of our Islands.

Boots on the ground is not an option since Thrace is impenetrable due to topography and geography.

We cannot win again Turkey either, due to the fact that we have laughable fuel reserves and cannot afford to mobilize all our armor.

It would depend on how the US and Russia decide to pivot.

>t. ex military (A/A artillery)
>>379834(OP)
Do it.

Fucking do it.

I will personally build the first Greek nuclear bomb and PERSONALLY press the button that ends your sad excuse of a nation, FUCKING TURK ROACHES.
>>379834(OP)
Russian diplomat was probably just drunk as fuck on vodka like a typical Ivan and was being hyperbolic and speaking about the future. I mean lets be real, the Greeks and Roaches are gonna go at it again and I can't imagine the Americans being involved next time
>>379834(OP)
Retake Constantinople when
>>379834(OP)
BASED BLACK BVLL
>>379834(OP)
I wish they would.
>retake Constantinople when. NOW!!!!!!
They should have paid dem debs. Now they die. Haha.
Turkey and Greece have been having mock dogfights daily over the oil in the Mediterranean. Turks just came in and started drilling on Greek claims. They're sending a message saying "we own Trump, the Americans will not help you"
>>379834(OP)
Literally noone in Turkey even mentions Greece yet alone invading it. Greeks and other balkaniggers got raped so hard by the Ottoman Empire that they are still having bad dreams about getting invaded, but Turkish people don't give the slightest fuck about Greece.

Greece has nothing but mountains. It is no threat since its entire population is smaller than just the population of Istanbul, and Turkey has absolutely nothing to gain from invading Greece other than some wine and centuries of guerilla warfare on the mountains of Greece. Hell even the Greek government is suffering from the geography of their country and can't collect taxes.

Greeks are delusional.
>>379834(OP)
Nobody is on our side. Not Russians or Americans, and the EU is too weak to be relevant. But Americans are the lesser of two evils. At least they don't actively support genocidal sandniggers.

For now our military still means something. That could change in a couple of decades though. This country has been going downhill since the 90s.
>>379834(OP)
Chill bro he is just saying that the US is gonna betray us too.nothing ever happens
>>379834(OP)
HAHAHAHAHA

> russia

what happened to that "DIPLOMAT" from kike russia last time in turkey????? BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck russia. fear mongering jew kikes. putins son in law is a BIG JEW

BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIE JEW NIGGERS AND ORTHOKIKES! BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
You all laughed when we bought the submarines. WHO IS LAUGHING NOW?